Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. When AFP croaks I bet she won't bat an eyelid when most people would be heartbroken. I know I was when I lost my parents especially my dad. You can guarantee she will be claiming she's distraught and off the rails because of it but she's always been off the rails. It will be another excuse for her awful behaviour. Woe is me for the zillionth time. God she's a vile bleeping piece of tit. Cole if he had any modicum of decency would steer clear of horror chops. You know what they say. Birds of a feather flock together. You can tell a lot about people from who they associate with
I'm still grieving after losing my Dad 2 years ago! Anyway, remember when she went to the NTA's? She was trollied and throwing herself at anyone. I bet they were all mortified! That was when she had been 'assaulted', No Cole in sight then the pathetic pictures of him out at the local supermarket carrying the puppy ( babe magnet) around looking sorry for himself. You couldn't make this up!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm still grieving after losing my Dad 2 years ago! Anyway, remember when she went to the NTA's? She was trollied and throwing herself at anyone. I bet they were all mortified! That was when she had been 'assaulted', No Cole in sight then the pathetic pictures of him out at the local supermarket carrying the puppy ( babe magnet) around looking sorry for himself. You couldn't make this up!
You could totally make this up …. And they do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says that she watched Kieran groom someone. Who the hell sits back and watches that happen? Deluded and coked up woman, wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the backside!
She also said she reported to police at the time and wasn’t believe. Surely, in this technical age,his phone etc would have been checked at the time? Even if the alleged victim didn’t want to go ahead with charges. The police wouldn’t just walk up to his door and take no officer, I did nothing and leave it at that. Its just all very strange!
off topic but I spend my evenings on tattle in my little room, which I have made my haven. I think I need a new name for it tho. Its my version of a man cave. Talking to my grown up daughter, I said “ah yes, I spend many an evening alone, having me time in my lady grotto” she spat out her drink! Saying it back to me I realised how it sounded! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Heart
She says that she watched Kieran groom someone. Who the hell sits back and watches that happen? Deluded and coked up woman, wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the backside!
She's twisted!!! So she could be classed as an accessory then?

Absolutely true but do know what happens.. we laugh joke get mad get upset feel all the emotions that she would never do... because we care.. we are human we feel the things in life be it the death of our parents .. siblings .. children.. have ptsd.. have trauma.. we have all of this.... but she feels NOTHING... shes is like a machine .. a horrible scarey robot..
shes like a land shark, dead emotionless eyes, will attack anything and goes in for the kill, leaving carnage in her wake !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well we appear to have gone by the KP witching hour and nothing!
Maybe she has paid the court fines and there's no dosh left for tonight's finest Columbian so she's making do with washing the crap from under her nails from Community Service?
Early night here methinks.
Nighty night all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If the paper is going to do a story on her do they have to tell her what’s in it before they publish it?

Reactions: 14
She also said she reported to police at the time and wasn’t believe. Surely, in this technical age,his phone etc would have been checked at the time? Even if the alleged victim didn’t want to go ahead with charges. The police wouldn’t just walk up to his door and take no officer, I did nothing and leave it at that. Its just all very strange!
off topic but I spend my evenings on tattle in my little room, which I have made my haven. I think I need a new name for it tho. Its my version of a man cave. Talking to my grown up daughter, I said “ah yes, I spend many an evening alone, having me time in my lady grotto” she spat out her drink! Saying it back to me I realised how it sounded! 😂
Krusty Kabin? That's not much better. lol Happy Hovel? Laughter Lodge? @Winepig might be better at this. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well we appear to have gone by the KP witching hour and nothing!
Maybe she has paid the court fines and there's no dosh left for tonight's finest Columbian so she's making do with washing the crap from under her nails from Community Service?
Early night here methinks.
Nighty night all.
Night night, she's probably been busy baking Harvey a carrot cake tonight and no time to witch. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hair,fart,make up,burp, nails,fart,eat,burp and fart,repeat etc,
She is by no means fat. She is actually quite a tiny woman. It's just those massive boobs that make her look fat! You are right about the farting and burping tho. She is top class gross in that. Childhood humour that she's never grown out of!

Reactions: 15
I must have drunk myself sober tonight, lol. Still feeling bright as a button 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.