Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!
Someone commented on her insta post that a big story going to drop on Sunday about her that’s going to shock… the comment has been deleted. But we can all live in hope that it’s true

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thank you Ever so much sweet
!😘 Cheers you lovely bunch , I’m having a big fat juicy glass of red to celebrate & hopefully watch the drama unfold . Again . Ad infinitum. Whomever said it was better than any soap hit the nail directly on the head. Friday night , a bunch of mates who you’ve never met but feel so connected to , who make you laugh , make you think , are intelligent & insightful too . I could be in the pub , but I choose to be here . Salute ! 🍷 x
Cheers ma dear... clink clink...😇😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well no drama from the skank. Think I’m gonna go to bed soon as I’m a little drunk. See ya tomorrow my lovely drunk and sober Krusties x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!
Which photo was that comment left on? Want to screenshot it before it's deleted.

Reactions: 10
He has exes? Now that I don't believe for a start off! 🤣
Sorry I misread that. I thought it was one of Coles exes. Bloody red wine!

Someone commented on her insta post that a big story going to drop on Sunday about her that’s going to shock… the comment has been deleted. But we can all live in hope that it’s true
Yes, Dame Edna has opened up a curry house, now that would really be a shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's been alluded to here before by a poster that a story is immanent. We don't know if it's real - but if it is, it seems like it's something thats been brewing a very long time. It could be interesting.

It was a step up from my recap on the last thread! :D lol
Well I may have been way off the mark before on the last thread when I said she got pissy because KH and Michelle were posting current pics of the kids to prove she was not with them when she was trying to fool us into thinking they were with her. I do think now it's a bit more than that and she maybe trying to smear and silence Kieran because Jett and Bunny were there on slapgate night and saw what went on and the Kirsten woman knows what went on. Hence that pathetic attempt when they were in the car with that song with the lyrics "darling don't say a word". Cole and Skank are trying everything to stop it all coming out. I would call that witness intimidation

Reactions: 45
Well I may have been way off the mark before on the last thread when I said she got pissy because KH and Michelle were posting current pics of the kids to prove she was not with them when she was trying to fool us into thinking they were with her. I do think now it's a bit more than that and she maybe trying to smear and silence Kieran because Jett and Bunny were there on slapgate night and saw what went on and the Kirsten woman knows what went on. Hence that pathetic attempt when they were in the car with that song with the lyrics "darling don't say a word". Cole and Skank are trying everything to stop it all coming out. I would call that witness intimidation
Poor little souls, they shouldn't be getting dragged into all of this at their age!

Reactions: 23
JETT-ING OFF Katie Price misses Bunny and Jett’s joint birthday party while on her fourth holiday abroad in two months

• 18:37, 8 Aug 2021
  • Updated: 18:38, 8 Aug 2021

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Absolutely true but do know what happens.. we laugh joke get mad get upset feel all the emotions that she would never do... because we care.. we are human we feel the things in life be it the death of our parents .. siblings .. children.. have ptsd.. have trauma.. we have all of this.... but she feels NOTHING... shes is like a machine .. a horrible scarey robot..

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She posted that she is not out for revenge against her ex husbands, a day after she put up stories on her Instagram calling Kieran, a man who has to date not been arrested, nor charged with any crime a ‘disgusting cretin’ a ‘pervert’ and saying that he should be ‘locked up for life’. Yeah, she’s totally fair and unbiased, no vendetta here folks!

Unless she was present at any sexual assault then she cannot say with certainty that it happened, and should leave it to the police, and if necessary the courts to decide. She has made herself judge, jury and executioner with those horrible Instagram posts and then tries to convince us it’s not personal? Come on

• Heart
Reactions: 56
there was a screen shot on the other thread about the revalation

still no reply from KP after i messaged her,not really surprised it;s been quiet from her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you Ever so much sweet
!😘 Cheers you lovely bunch , I’m having a big fat juicy glass of red to celebrate & hopefully watch the drama unfold . Again . Ad infinitum. Whomever said it was better than any soap hit the nail directly on the head. Friday night , a bunch of mates who you’ve never met but feel so connected to , who make you laugh , make you think , are intelligent & insightful too . I could be in the pub , but I choose to be here . Salute ! 🍷 x
Damn no booze around here.

Always booze free when theres a alcoholic in the house (not me!!!!)

So Im having a good old fizzy coke
THE RED CAN

Got some funky shaped ice cubes🧊
fresh lemon and lime🍋🍈
So its a bit of zing a ling ling 🧉

I got catching up to do 🧐🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.