Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patiently waiting for the next DRUNK DRUG incoherent rambling IG post, concerning her ` pwwwince ` ... ` the one ` .... ` he didnt punch me, just stood on ma face ` .... hes my perfekkkk mr poundland pwicceeee ..... the media are again playing wiv ma ` metwalllll elf ` RANT 🍿🍿🍿
K
Blessed Be Sister. I’m a grey witch x
I'm a hedge witch, reiki master and crystal healing practitioner, Bright Blessings

• Heart
Reactions: 16
J
He did some time inside too. Cole can take him as a role model.
Jack was a scamming bleep too. Bought a luxury apartment years ago renovated from Claybury Mental Asylum. Loads of rumours of gang banging doped up girls. Total arse bleeping wipe. Scum of the earth. Three-ways, you name it. bleeping arsewipe.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My 2p worth re: Slapgate...
1. KP, B&J over at CWs house, as evidenced by the photo with the Absolut voka bottle. B&J also have a bedroom there. KP logged into Ps IG, and initiates a conversation with KB.
2. CW gets paranoid, wants the phone, KP throws it to B. CW takes the phone, sees the KB messages, hits KP, gets her on the floor and either treads or stamps on her head and takes the ring. In front of B and most likely J too.
3. KP runs to Hs house, hopefully taking B&J with her, but potentially leaving them with drunk and raging CW which might explain why she seems to have lost further access to them.
4. H has a carer, so I expect that person either drove KP to Kirstys house (with H? and B&J?), or got Kirsty to come and collect her. I think this person is probably the 'Nanny' referred to as having given a police statement.
5. KP is drunk, high, paranoid, hysterical and bruised and possibly having a psychotic episode. Kirsty calls the ambulance for MH reasons. When KP spills the beans about being hit, the ambulance crew call in the police. KP repeats DV story. Kirsty may/may not have added makeup to the bruise and/or given KP a sedative.
6. Over the next 3-4 days, CW persuades KP to come back to him. But how to cover up the DV? Blame Kirsty. Try to frighten KH into preventing B&J from giving a statement, and possibly the 'Nanny' too.
7. Intimidation fails, and B&J have given statements to the police. SS have ensured KP can only see her kids under supervision. KP launches underage rape allegations aganst KH as revenge.

...maybe?
I agree with most of what you say except taking the kids with her that night. I'm sure they must have been in bed (hopefully) and anyway if she was on a sinking ship she would grab the first life jacket and sod everyone else. Including her children.

Reactions: 17
I had a counselling session few years after I found my mother dead.... Started telling her about my life and my mother, I looked up and she was crying I ended up comforting her so decided it wasn't for me and didn't go back 🙄😂
Omg! It definitely puts you off doesn’t it! My dogs are my counsellors now - they just listen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Daily Fail not allowing comments on this ... Protecting Keiron, Michelle & possible victim ... Unlike KP ... They are however allowing unmoderated comments on KP lead articles ... This is a recent change ... Most comments are slamming KP ... The media tide has definitely turned on her

Reactions: 23
New thread time!!!

I wish I understood the instructions how to make one , I tried & I don’t get it , I feel bad that you have to keep making them .
If you could help me understand in layman’s terms , I’d happily jump In
That's ok, I don't mind at all....until I have to recap. lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wish I understood the instructions how to make one , I tried & I don’t get it , I feel bad that you have to keep making them .
If you could help me understand in layman’s terms , I’d happily jump In
Me too, I've made another pathetic attempt tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.