Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol is definitely not the one writing these replies ... must be his new 'management'

she didnt fly herself and Carol 1st class to LV or stay anywhere flash either ... everything was done on the cheap ...

she didnt fly herself and Carol 1st class to LV or stay anywhere flash either ... everything was done on the cheap ...

Carol & KP are really reminding me of Chorlton & the witch ....
I call her Fenella.😂😂 As for the Mucky Mansion......"Meanwhile back at Spout Hall!😂😂😂♥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest from the Scum
That article is actually quite critical again from The Scum, lots of comments such as ‘which is disappointing for a lot of creditors‘, and they ain’t holding back on laying out all the failures to address her debts. They do seem tired of her antics, and I still have hope they are going to print much of the real truth about her affairs, after the bankruptcy date.

The best line though, they again described Crawl as a “used-car salesman” 😂 He’s really not making any headway with his ‘celeb’ status is he 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolute freak show! Christ I am no oil painting but that is just horrific. Think I will stick to my lumps and bumps thanks
I looked on the mcr_aesthetics account and all these girls are looking similar. It's called fox eyes. 🤨😕

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Will that tactic work DC16? Surely she's had enough opportunities to sort out her mess long ago?

Don't forget she has as estimated monthly income of 45k - where is all that going then??

ET doesn't want her either, actually nobody does (especially Mr Price)
Eat ☕ foe gnome.

Reactions: 7
Since when has Bunny lost another front tooth 🤔 had them all at Christmas…
KH insta shows bunny without that tooth feb/march 2021! Skanky hashing out old photos and he pathetic fans dribbling over them thinking shes a great busy mum taking her daughter to lessons 🙄

Edit, she surely can't have lost her adult tooth too! Im sure KH and Michelle look after their teeth and encourage them to also.

To add, no doubt if Bunny had lost the tooth again, lets say for example in a roller skating fall 😉, there would have been a cryptic insta story about a dad not supervising their child and an accident had happened.

God forbid bunny had lost an adult tooth and krusty arranged a visit to 'her' dentist!!!! 😱😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Bunny has both her teeth right now on Kieran’s stories. Nice one Kieran for confirming 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I've really had enough of her life... its exhausting... soul destroying.. depressing..no children.. no life... no purpose...no job... no career... and she's brought it all on herself.....
Thank god its not our life...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love to get inside her head for a wee while to see how it works! She really is beyond hope with all these things she does to try and pretend she has the kids so much etc. we all know she probably hasn’t seen them since Christmas. And no photo s of H for a while now. Wonder why? What an existence she has.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Since when has Bunny lost another front tooth 🤔 had them all at Christmas…
She hasn’t. As after a couple of weeks not posting the kids Kieran just did (straight after her) She had both front teeth.
So not posting the kids has ended I see….but gotta love KH for doing it deliberately to out her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Yet all her deluded fans will think this picture is today. She rarely has the kids midweek at the best of times.

Reactions: 28
Yet all her deluded fans will think this picture is today. She rarely has the kids midweek at the best of times.
The minion chavs who worship their Qween think it - but KP must know she’s a tit mum. Which is why she keeps posting old pics.
What a pathetic life she has.

Reactions: 24
I've also just seen this photograph... And I don't agree... she was nothing special...I've seen nicer looking women walking around my high street or nearest shopping precinct... so no she wasn't anything special...
The thing with Pricey was her narcissistic tendency to THINK she was better than everyone else and that attitude gave her a distinct benefit and she progressed with her need for money and fame...
Thirsty is a word I would use for her... shes now Hungry as well... for the life she could have had if she hadn't have fucked it all up...my opinion 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.