Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as we guessed they argued both high and drunk and she ran from house and made up a story for attention and it got out of hand ( Kirsty called ambulance and they called police) hope the police charge her for wasting time

Reactions: 38
Well, it was Bullshit she perpetuated!!! It came from the horses mouth, Carley!
She had a massive bruise on her face, why don’t they just say what happened then? Also, why is he doing this, he’s going to slip up and say the wrong thing if he’s not careful

Reactions: 30
So as we guessed they argued both high and drunk and she ran from house and made up a story for attention and it got out of hand ( Kirsty called ambulance and they called police) hope the police charge her for wasting time
Yes, exactly.But we’re all supposed to forget about it now, as Kp has decided to change the narrative.
Never mind the inconvenience to police, emergency services, hospital etc.Or indeed the distress caused to her children, Kirsty,her family etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Cole denies Katie was punched 🤔
Oh my! Methinks he doth protest too much!

So NO INTRUDERS present and nobody clouted it either acording to Mr Price.

WTF are the police investigating then? Has the Loch Ness Monster been spotted in Essicks (or was that just skanky out in her bathrobe minus three tons of make-up and a phone-full of filters???)

I know who I believe and it ain't Mr Price but likewise I don't believe a word out of the septic gob of der fing either because they're both LIARS

Okaaaaaay

I doubt he will reply. Someone is lying.
Either Cole
Or Pwicey
Or their employers The Scum
Ah so he didn't biff it in the face then - just everywhere else! LOL
Let him carry on lying because he'll hang himself out to dry at this rate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.