Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every news article I read, I keep thinking of Katie's claim to a drama free 2022 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for the hints at being up the duff again, well her fans are complete morons they would believe
the earth is flat if Katie said so.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kinda pretty but plain too. She's spent ££££££s to get the lips back, fat nose fixed and the biggest mistake she ever made was to ruin her already lovely hair. Latest pic today with the hairdresser, he's just pushing around overdyed dead hair!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Just been watching a repeat celebrity goggle box on E4. Clip from a prog about youre my secret crush, and on comes the female, ZOE , KP's ex MUA . if KP sees it she will be trying to claim the £3000 She claims Zoe owes her , from the repeat fees .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks, guys! Can't believe that won...I was just taking the piss. :D

Can I just say (before any chubby chasers lynch me) - I don't actually think she's fat, it's just those bleeping shapeless tracksuits make her look like a Zeppelin in a condom! I stand by the illiterate munter, however! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just been watching a repeat celebrity goggle box on E4. Clip from a prog about youre my secret crush, and on comes the female, ZOE , KP's ex MUA . if KP sees it she will be trying to claim the £3000 She claims Zoe owes her , from the repeat fees .
Bet she is desperately trying to get her and Carol on goggle box ... I think thats what her half arsed attempts at commenting on I'm a celeb were about ... She gave up because no one is interested

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Bet she is desperately trying to get her and Carol on goggle box ... I think thats what her half arsed attempts at commenting on I'm a celeb were about ... She gave up because no one is interested
Exactly, no one wants to listen to Foghorn and No Leghorn! 🍆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hitting the hay now fellow tattlers. Wilma ...

夜の夜、あなたを愛して
Yoru no yoru, anata o aishite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Question Tattlers, looking at their IG grids, the last photo either posted of them together, was on the 21st December.

Since that day it’s Tumbleweed from the Skanky & Wanky posting their undying love pics. Curious, anyone got a theory as to why ?

They still post videos together (90% of these will be driving in a car somewhere 🤦🏽‍♀️) on both their IG stories, but nothing on the main grid. Seems very odd to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is this woman still given a place on TV? She is nothing but a pathetic, attention seeking drug user and a criminal. Other celebrities only have to be accused of something and their careers are over. All this woman's misdeeds are proven FACTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.