Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KH insta shows bunny without that tooth feb/march 2021! Skanky hashing out old photos and he pathetic fans dribbling over them thinking shes a great busy mum taking her daughter to lessons 🙄

Edit, she surely can't have lost her adult tooth too! Im sure KH and Michelle look after their teeth and encourage them to also.

To add, no doubt if Bunny had lost the tooth again, lets say for example in a roller skating fall 😉, there would have been a cryptic insta story about a dad not supervising their child and an accident had happened.

God forbid bunny had lost an adult tooth and krusty arranged a visit to 'her' dentist!!!! 😱😱
Just catching up so don't know if this was posted. Yesterday

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Merry King Cole is "deep thinking" again..... Mind you, I think he has started to listen/be managed more appropriately, by his new management.

I am extremely gifted in the psychic sense. He is far from happy with this facade that is now his life. Things aren't going very well to say the least. The "best story ever written" comes from the heart and soul. Not on paper. I am starting to feel he is getting lost in Skanky's fake media world and is losing it bit by bit. I actually am starting to think he is knees deep and can't see light at the end of the tunnel. He's frustrated as duck. He is lost by her vapid soulless existence.
I tend to agree.... Wonder if the new management will help him to escape the Pwicey Trap?!

Our lovely Tea providers.... Have you anymore Please?!

@Binfest
@thetrooth
@PTMe

@Cloud ChaserT anymore bankruptcy news?

Reactions: 22
Can anyone see my comments on the skanks insta page? Think I've been silenced again.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can anyone see my comments on the skanks insta page? Think I've been silenced again.
Can’t see you on there. You’re probably not doing it right, you’ve got to say how stunningly beautiful she is otherwise you get ghosted. Someone’s asked if she’s doing her makeup masterclass again this year lmao. Some people are beyond help aren’t they, may as well just post money to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Liz Mills, Head of Captive Minds, the company making the tit show about the Mucky Mansion.
Well none of that bollocks about Trampy Towers is going to Capture My Mind - she can stick it where skanky shoves her phones!

The minion chavs who worship their Qween think it - but KP must know she’s a tit mum. Which is why she keeps posting old pics.
What a pathetic life she has.
She's about as good A Mother as AFP is - look what she created fgs :(

I would love to get inside her head for a wee while to see how it works! She really is beyond hope with all these things she does to try and pretend she has the kids so much etc. we all know she probably hasn’t seen them since Christmas. And no photo s of H for a while now. Wonder why? What an existence she has.
I'll tell you whats inside her head.

Its a festering cesspool of filth with giant models of the words ME ME ME swilling about in the foetid, stinking quagmire.

😪 1000% this... I have grandchildren who think I'm their mum.. cos of bringing them up.... love costs nothing... how could you live like this... my brain would be frazzled with the thought of losing everyone around me...sorry TMI xx
I was effectively raised by my grandparents due to having utterly useless "parents"; I feel a great sadness for my mother because she tried but That Man leaves me stone cold.
This is exactly what skanky has to look forward too in the not so distant future (if she lives that long of course)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
But she does generate a hurricane - badly Woohoo x
I was in a shop yesterday and heard "Hurricane" over the sound system! Thank gawd it wasn't skanky's version or the place would have emptied in seconds LOL

In his dreams. I bet her bits are like bleeping Death Valley! 😂😂😂

Now a dab hand at craftwork? Cannot wait to see this shite! Lol 🤣🤣
Now come on - we all know she already makes all her own curtains for the Hovel. Allegedly......................................... :)

Ugh when will karma catch up with her, even the Radio Times reviewer thinks the sun shines out of her.View attachment 998275
How dare they blame the bloody state of the place on "Thieves"?

She turned that lovely old place into a shithole, not any supposéd "thieves" - her alone :(

Just catching up so don't know if this was posted. Yesterday
Wow that tooth came through really fast didn't it? ;)

Aye, and they call her a grafter.
Should have been shafter.
She's a GRIFTER, a totally different concept.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
tit is going to hit the fan soon. Feel it in my bones!
Mr Price has been simmering for some time now whilst it does all it can to wind him up.

Nope it won't be long before The Invisible Man bursts into his house again.................................... oh but Mr Price said its the media wot lied about "intruders" didn't he? Therefore by process of elimination that must mean that HE lamped it one surely???? Perish the thought huh??? ;)

What a twit ....
Yeah his Tolerance changed alright! Ask him about Slapgate because his Tolerance Quotient ran out that night didn't it? LOL

AND - The High Value Men's Club. WTF?? This worthless two-bob-bit thinks he is High Value does he? Pwwwwwaaaaahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

She went to (un) comfort zone in Turkey aswell. They have a signature look, septic and spock
Dis-Comfort Zone; "Come to us and we'll make you into a circus freakshow exhibit "

Is it going to be like Trading Spaces where everything is mdf and spackled together?
Are you talking about skanky itself here? LOL

I've just nicked this from Lozza's page but they're absolutely PERFICK for skanky's poor broken trotters INNIT! 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a twit ....
I think that's absolutely true, the trouble is he's levelled down to KP's level not raised her to his. I believe he had certain standards before he met her, clean house, worked for his dad etc but now he's a nasty, scamming, arrogant beg like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that's absolutely true, the trouble is he's levelled down to KP's level not raised her to his. I believe he had certain standards before he met her, clean house, worked for his dad etc but now he's a nasty, scamming, arrogant beg like her.
but I have no doubt that he was already a crook before he hitched his wagon to the Biggest Crook of All

Reactions: 20
Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d. Bet KP won’t be happy with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d. Bet KP won’t be happy with that.
Why is there still no action on everything else skanky-wise? We've even had Mr Price admitting (inadvertantly I suspect) that there was no intruder in the place on that fatefull night which surely means HE DUNNIT and belted that fragrant dove one in the kisser?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think he's got any respect for her or himself, he's obviously a kept man, how can he look at himself knowing he's dependant on woman with no morals, crap mother, sewer mouth, disgusting habits that she airs in public. If he is reading all these inspirational quotes maybe he should act on them by making his own money by building up a proper car business, he could have 2 business's, with a chauffeuring one as he's got the experience 🙄. Then he maybe more attractive to a younger classy woman.

Reactions: 32
She will blame Kirsty for being bankrupt and not paying her fines in fact everything is her fault

Hope she does blame Kirsty and that she writes a book about working for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Apparently the makeup classes being rescheduled to ‘spring’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Can’t see you on there. You’re probably not doing it right, you’ve got to say how stunningly beautiful she is otherwise you get ghosted. Someone’s asked if she’s doing her makeup masterclass again this year lmao. Some people are beyond help aren’t they, may as well just post money to her.
Or say you will pay her 10k to attend your son's 21st Birthday Party - drinks are free!

Watch how quick she answers your post now 😁

Or say you will pay her 10k to attend your son's 21st Birthday Party - drinks are free!

Watch how quick she answers your post now 😁
And if she has a +1, she won't take Biffa, she'll take her Filter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh when will karma catch up with her, even the Radio Times reviewer thinks the sun shines out of her.View attachment 998275
so they saying it was all filmed before the September 2021 car crash just proving they did pull out and are using only the filming they had paid for before the crash nothing since(so it will only be patched over wallpaped etc nothing major done to the mucky mansion or grounds so will not add any value to it at all)

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.