Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't think of anything worse than losing custody of my children. How utterly tragic for a mother to pretend she's with her child when in reality she probably hasn't seen her for days. However she tries to mask it and pretend she's happy she can't be. She's an utter failure as a human being but being a failure as a mother is the ultimate shame. I don't know how she can show her face

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Coles new roller skating career isn't taking off too well 😄 x.

Resizer_16425331189300.jpg

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I honestly can't think of anything worse than losing custody of my children. How utterly tragic for a mother to pretend she's with her child when in reality she probably hasn't seen her for days. However she tries to mask it and pretend she's happy she can't be. She's an utter failure as a human being but being a failure as a mother is the ultimate shame. I don't know how she can show her face
😪 1000% this... I have grandchildren who think I'm their mum.. cos of bringing them up.... love costs nothing... how could you live like this... my brain would be frazzled with the thought of losing everyone around me...sorry TMI xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That's because you are not a total knobber and understand we live for our kids, even when they fail to unload the dishwasher xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😪 1000% this... I have grandchildren who think I'm their mum.. cos of bringing them up.... love costs nothing... how could you live like this... my brain would be frazzled with the thought of losing everyone around me...sorry TMI xx
I honestly don't think she cares. She never really had anytime for any of them, you've only got to watch the shows with PA to see this.

Reactions: 32
I feel mean talking about Danielle's face and Katie's. Obviously, were all just haters though and jealous. Really irritates me when they say this, no Danielle your face was fine before any surgery!!!! You didn't even need botox to begin with at 21. I'm definitely not jealous of those faces. I thought surgery was supposed to IMPROVE your appearance?
I had Botox in the autumn, for the first time; just on my forehead. I’m 43. Nobody has realised, my Mum said my skin looked beautifully hydrated and asked what products I’m using. It is meant to improve the appearance of your skin not make you look frozen or deranged. Danielle Lloyd’s work makes me want to weep. It makes KP’s look like it was done well :0(

She hasn’t… 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
This is Kieran and Michelle’s way of giving us a wave 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I honestly don't think she cares. She never really had anytime for any of them, you've only got to watch the shows with PA to see this.
I agree.. those shows are a really sad reminder of what their lives were really about and it certainly wasn't the kids.. Harvey in his room being cajoled into having toast to keep him quiet... Junior crying and playing up asking when his daddy would be coming bk home.. and princess crying holding a blanket and her dummy and not having any attention.. only a kiss as they were leaving... how can people live like this . ? It wS all there on camera... pricey having her hair and make up done and photos photos.. and Pete although a better parent than her trying to put his own attention seeking music etc cos he wasn't getting any attention off pricey..
What about your kids you disgusting pair .????

Brain storm?! I don’t think she could generate a mild wind 😂😂😂😂
Farts a lot though !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie, for duck's sake, stop with the "Oh you're so CUTE" shite towards your kids.
Cute, handsome and mini-me are the only things you ever say about them. Is it really only about appearances? (Yes!)

Oh, and "Love my glam here?!"
So what you're saying is you think you're gorgeous.
That isn't what normal people say about themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh when will karma catch up with her, even the Radio Times reviewer thinks the sun shines out of her.
20220118_220009.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.