Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd piss boiling to overload..I mean overload.

duck I’m watching Border Force,love it..!the Aussie guys are fab.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also she will be absolutely furious to only be Number 18 on the Tattle Hit Parade - just look at all those Celebs in front of her now LOL :)

The roller she needs is a steam roller; If she got flattenned she would easily spread across a four lane motorway :)
I never look at anything else on here, I waste too much time as it is. I bet the Harry and Old Hen Legs thread is good for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel mean talking about Danielle's face and Katie's. Obviously, were all just haters though and jealous. Really irritates me when they say this, no Danielle your face was fine before any surgery!!!! You didn't even need botox to begin with at 21. I'm definitely not jealous of those faces. I thought surgery was supposed to IMPROVE your appearance?

Reactions: 27
Latest from the Scum
Jesus Christ ... Taking Daniella Westbrook's PR on holiday with you that's a brilliant PR that is... And it appears he was on the unsuccessful 'baby making' holiday in the Maldives ... Is he Carols boyfriend ... Needs to look at him to do the deed ? ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel mean talking about Danielle's face and Katie's. Obviously, were all just haters though and jealous. Really irritates me when they say this, no Danielle your face was fine before any surgery!!!! You didn't even need botox to begin with at 21. I'm definitely not jealous of those faces. I thought surgery was supposed to IMPROVE your appearance?
I agree. That's the default response "oh you're just jealous". Its ridiculous. Who on earth would anyone be jealous of THAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.