Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This confirms that the gruesome twosome or their friends lurk on here and feed back to them.
This is the exact same picture someone posted here (with a 10 year update after!) And now somehow he's posting it too!
In his dreams. I bet her bits are like bleeping Death Valley! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ugh when will karma catch up with her, even the Radio Times reviewer thinks the sun shines out of her.View attachment 998275
Now a dab hand at craftwork? Cannot wait to see this shite! Lol 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#108 - Katie back on TV, Channel Four Taking the Pee?

I'll get my coat

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don't understand is how she managed to get away with everything?
She owes money right, left and centre to any number of creditors but continues to live in the MM.
Anyone else would have been turned out long ago and it sold to recover some of what she owes. The children don't live there so Why does she need something that size when she clearly doesn't pay her way?
Time for her to be dragged out of it and her and Cole left to fend for themselves in a nice council flat.
sod that, let those more deserving have the council flat. let them have the insecurities of private rental.

Reactions: 23
Merry King Cole is "deep thinking" again..... Mind you, I think he has started to listen/be managed more appropriately, by his new management.

I am extremely gifted in the psychic sense. He is far from happy with this facade that is now his life. Things aren't going very well to say the least. The "best story ever written" comes from the heart and soul. Not on paper. I am starting to feel he is getting lost in Skanky's fake media world and is losing it bit by bit. I actually am starting to think he is knees deep and can't see light at the end of the tunnel. He's frustrated as duck. He is lost by her vapid soulless existence.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Merry King Cole is "deep thinking" again..... Mind you, I think he has started to listen/be managed more appropriately, by his new management.

I am extremely gifted in the psychic sense. He is far from happy with this facade that is now his life. Things aren't going very well to say the least. The "best story ever written" comes from the heart and soul. Not on paper. I am starting to feel he is getting lost in Skanky's fake media world and is losing it bit by bit. I actually am starting to think he is knees deep and can't see light at the end of the tunnel. He's frustrated as duck. He is lost by her vapid soulless existence.
tit is going to hit the fan soon. Feel it in my bones!

Reactions: 18
#108 - Katie's facelift is very poor but warts and all she's on Channel 4

I'll join 265 in searching for my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For those asking about Danielle Lloyd’s face, she went to MCR aesthetics for that horrible fox eye thread lift. Scary stuff! 😱😱😱
Ooh, not a good look. She was a naturally pretty girl. Sadly looks a bit weird now.

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #108 She’s meant to be bankrupt and claims she’s poor, so who is funding this makeover on Channel four?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mr Half Price trying to be β€˜engaging’ again today πŸ₯±
What is YOUR story first Cole? We Krusties laugh at the fairy-tale :poop: you and Dolly dish out whilst hood-winking all of your mind-boggling fans. Yes, both of them! TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL or you'll end up in the stocks, @Pom Bear 😹 xx

In his dreams. I bet her bits are like bleeping Death Valley! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now a dab hand at craftwork? Cannot wait to see this shite! Lol 🀣🀣
#Silicone Valley

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly can't think of anything worse than losing custody of my children. How utterly tragic for a mother to pretend she's with her child when in reality she probably hasn't seen her for days. However she tries to mask it and pretend she's happy she can't be. She's an utter failure as a human being but being a failure as a mother is the ultimate shame. I don't know how she can show her face
nor me, to have social services take away your kids (due to neglect) is an embarrassment and shame where i come from. seems its happening all the time nowadays. its fashionable to have ss involved or lose your kids and with someone in the public eye like skanky, her followers seem to think its normal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.