Katie Price #107 Is she Dog, The Bounty Hunter, or just a fat, illiterate munter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she’s supposedly earning 45k a month( how), there shouldn’t be a problem. Like you suggest, I think it will be paid on the day.
The 45k a month confuses me.If she’s earning that amount of money could she not pay some of the people she owes eg blind school etc?
I don’t understand how she can live with herself.
she as not earned that amount for years she could not even keep up the 12thousand pound a month she entered into in 2019 if she had she would be free and clear now anyone that could pay 12thousand pound a month and escape paying the full 3million(plus no more hassel off anyone if you keep up payment) and keep her home and everything would but she was not earning that much to even pay that amount

Reactions: 18
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
mum’s & making the funeral arrangements.
Sorry to be a pain - quick recap? Anything significant or of interest happen? X
Thoughts are with you, sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she as not earned that amount for years she could not even keep up the 12thousand pound a month she entered into in 2019 if she had she would be free and clear now anyone that could pay 12thousand pound a month and escape paying the full 3million(plus no more hassel off anyone if you keep up payment) and keep her home and everything would but she was not earning that much to even pay that amount
Thanks, that’s cleared up something for me.God knows where I got the 45k a month from lol.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she has a TV Show KPs Mucky Mansion.
Mind you legally speaking I cant see why she has any reason not to pay back her creditors now officially getting in money from her TV show and soon to be property once fixed up.

No excuses now KP!!🙄

Reactions: 24
I think the 45,000 was mentioned when she agreed to pay back 12,000 a month but didn’t so was made bankrupt

Reactions: 16
As she’s supposedly earning 45k a month( how), there shouldn’t be a problem. Like you suggest, I think it will be paid on the day.
The 45k a month confuses me.If she’s earning that amount of money could she not pay some of the people she owes eg blind school etc?

And where is this money going?She has restarted paying the mortgage, but everything else is begged.
Habits don't come cheap and sports cars don't run on tea either.
Frittering money away so as not to pay what you owe to other people becomes easy when you believe your entitled.
No doubt there's some in the bank of AFP stashed away for the important things, holidays, surgery, wigs & make up artists.

Reactions: 23
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
Sincere condolences to you and your family @Miss Lola . It’s good that you are with your mum at this sad time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is how she managed to get away with everything?
She owes money right, left and centre to any number of creditors but continues to live in the MM.
Anyone else would have been turned out long ago and it sold to recover some of what she owes. The children don't live there so Why does she need something that size when she clearly doesn't pay her way?
Time for her to be dragged out of it and her and Cole left to fend for themselves in a nice council flat.

• Heart
Morning all
So sorry to hear this @Miss Lola . My sister was unexpectedly taken from us on 9th January so I understand your pain- as do all here that have lost loved ones.
Take care of yourself and your family.
♥ ♥
Back on track with the Skanky one; has "the one for now " had some kind of personality transplant?? He would normally be dishing out his usual abuse and threats to those messages. He's definitely been told to be more personable, kind of "Man like Carl " .
Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bit of sarcasm from half price, he probably thinks he is really funny. Really pleased to see that @Kensfrillyend is still around (y)(y)(y)
View attachment 996869
Carol is definitely not the one writing these replies ... must be his new 'management'

And where is this money going?She has restarted paying the mortgage, but everything else is begged.
she didnt fly herself and Carol 1st class to LV or stay anywhere flash either ... everything was done on the cheap ...

she didnt fly herself and Carol 1st class to LV or stay anywhere flash either ... everything was done on the cheap ...

Carol & KP are really reminding me of Chorlton & the witch ....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Carol is definitely not the one writing these replies ... must be his new 'management'

Carol & KP are really reminding me of Chorlton & the witch ....
Might have all been done on the cheap but they shouldn't be doing any of it in my opinion.
Makes no attempt to pay what she owes yet flaunts everything.
Finds money to pay to get off with her drunk, drugged driving whilst banned by going into the Priory and employs clever lawyers.
None of this is free!
I'm sorry, it's time this twit was dealt with in the manner it deserves.
I don't care if she can't carry on the celeb lifestyle, it's time to bleeping pay the Piper and if that leaves her penniless I don't think anybody will care.
There's nobody to blame here but Skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest from the Scum
She is an absolute vile creature. How can anyone have the brass neck to do that after everything she has put the poor people through that she owes. Hope she "falls" off another wall and lands on her head (not that there is much in it to damage) 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is an absolute vile creature. How can anyone have the brass neck to do that after everything she has put the poor people through that she owes. Hope she "falls" off another wall and lands on her head (not that there is much in it to damage) 🤬🤬
We can only assume that she's been told that once again she's got away with it.
All proceedings cancelled and carry on as before.
She must be Boris Johnson's love child and under his protection.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

They could have written this article so much better. And what a ridiculous comment to include..
"Cant wait for this. Never under estimate this girl, she's a fighter. Just love her, she keeps going for sure"
Firstly "underestimate" is one word, it does not need a space in the middle. Secondly Pwicey is not a girl, she's a grown woman (or something). Thirdly she keeps going just means that she doesn't care about her children, her debts, her pets or even her dignity. She just carries on flaunting her life.

These idiot fans look up to her for being "strong" and never giving up and then the same fans say she's got mental issues and is broken inside to justify her disgusting behaviour. Which is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.