Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
He lives round the corner from me, he rents the house, it's not his
I live there too and the house is frequently occupied, lights on, kitchen blind open and people in kitchen so I don’t buy they are always at MM or they have moved out
It is in CW name

I never see them walking dogs or going to the shop tho, and never did the whole of lockdown when they lived There. After I called them out for never walking their dogs they took them out in the fields 🙄

and I walk my dog every day so you would have thought I would have seen them walking the dog at least once or kids in the park

Reactions: 35
Nope, not being insensitive at all. I believe she holds him back to suit her 'poor me' narrative but also because she is an awful, lazy excuse of

Spot on!
She’s holds him back because a disabled man who can live independently with support does not sell like a big innocent child who needs mummy to look after him does.

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well well welll, setting Kirsty up eh… despite it being a man up until now (fact). She’s an utter idiot.
Wel well well, we saw this coming, she IS going to come out all guns blazing in blaming another.

I should imagine, if it’s who we think it is, she is lining up her lawyers to hit back, and where is the arrest of a female 🤪

It’s happening Tattler’s, incoming drama alert.

• Heart
  • Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Katie and cole: “press, leave us alone, you bullies”

also Katie and cole: “papers get ready”

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Yep, she certainly did!
“Katie Price doesn’t have any Celeb friends to invite anymore, and even if she did they don’t want to come because they fear being blinded by CarlsTeef”

• Haha
  • Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I hope the ‘papers’ that Cole is referring to (i.e. online reporting and not actually in Newspaper print🙄) chew him up and spit him out all over the place! Absolute Stooge!
I thought KP visited H ‘EVERY’ weekend..? is this weekend a FaceTime visit cause she’s too busy begging a holiday and staring at Cole’s growing hair..

• Haha
  • Angry

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Katie Price 'excited' about 'landing new mental health TV awareness show'
Former glamour model Katie Price, 43, has reportedly been working on a pilot for the new show on mental health

Well, after my euphoria earlier this has taken the wind right out of my sails!

• Angry
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well said Smillie, the only memories KP has are holidays, spending money on her kids and photo opportunities. I can only assume that KP had a shit childhood. Can't even cook! We see these videos of her and H making carrot cake. Obviously a new thing for her. I have no clue why she wants to have a baby again. She is clearly no mother. Enjoy your time with your daughter. They grow up so quickly x
Thank you. The scariest thing about her having a child with Wanky, is when it all goes wrong, as it will, there is not a father figure like Andre or Kieran to care for that child, he appears to be as devoid of emotional love as she is. He looks very uncomfortable around children.

I know having a child can often change some men who previously have shown zero parental potential, but he really doesn‘t strike me as one of them. I think he’d struggle with a child in a relationship, and would deffo become an absent father if they broke up. That means Skanky in her mid 40s bringing a child up on her own, no AFP around……absolute shudder for that poor child.

Let’s just hope she can no longer conceive, or he is firing blanks. Really doesn’t bear thinking about these two creating a life !

kirajodie

VIP Member
Think the rental ended in about March time…. A years contract, I’m sure Lauryn was living else where by then.
Lauryn and KP have fell out. No.longer follow each other on IG but princess and junior still follow her and so does Kieran.a few months ago she put up on her if any recommendations for a good solicitor, civil matter ??.

• Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Gotta RANT Tattlers 😁🤪😡

Getting right pissed off now with the law-breaking fake as f*ck Skankiness and her ass-licking mates in the UK media, continuing to flaunt her pathetic wanky life in front of us all.

When I read about the druggy/drink/drive crash last year, I thought “Finally, this is the beginning of the end for her, she can’t comeback from this, the TV shows etc have gone”….but bloody hell, she is still here spouting her crap, and although elements of the press have turned slightly, we are still seeing support for her from both print and TV platforms.

Incredibly she received no prison term, to me that was unbelievable, but sadly expected. Agree she probably would have used it to make money, but I for one would have loved to see her serve time, it’s what she deserves for all the shitty stunts she’s pulled over the years. Would be so funny to see her finally banged up. Yes she’s got community service, hoping that will mess up her plans a bit, but so far no sign of it commencing.

This week we got that pandering sycophantic interview on GMB, I really thought those days were over, but no still they embrace her. I am now starting to think all these shows she’s spouting off about, may actually happen. She should be persona non grata, a Michael Barrymore character, shunned for their behaviour, a pariah of the entertainment world. She is talentless, just a gob full of lies and a life full of fakery and pointless drama. That GMB interview had no substance at all, was just a parade of empty words. What was the point of it, other than show GMB how hated she is, but I bet they’ll have her back on again.

Sadly Tattlers, I have a bad feeling ‘slapgate’ will disappear next, without resolution, we need something to stick and have big consequences in the upcoming court/bankruptcy cases, at the moment Skanky really appears untouchable. So hoping our friends on here can pull something out of the bag in the coming months. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. How is she doing it, what does she bring to any project, she now looks a complete mess, a joke personality without any talent, and a voice that makes your ears bleed, what is the appeal ?????

Do think Wanky will eventually bring her down somehow, but boy oh boy it’s ridiculous how Teflon she is.

C’mon 2022 bring Skanky to account, we don’t want her on TV anymore, the public have spoken, time to kick this biatch into touch……

View attachment 969871.
Well said and a good rant too! Sadly I agree with you. I'm amazed nowadays after all of the heartache of the past 2 years, people losing loved ones to Covid, not being even to be at their graves that this moron and side kick never even bothered to wear a mask properly, if they ever did. They got kicked off a plane in the US for refusing to wear masks. She thinks she is above the law? Won't be long now till she's banged up! I only ever commented once on Coles IG and told him he and KP were Britains most hated couple. He blocked me straight away! Truth hurts eh?

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha 😆 no worries @Pom Bear Just triggers me to think worm hair 🪱 or maggots in hair 😜

School crafts yep, remember fuzzy felts ☺

Imagine the Pricey with hair extensions and eyebrows with pipe cleaners 😂

Looool I think her hair and eyebrows would look better made from pipe cleaners, certainly look cleaner looool 😀😄❤🤗😘 xx.

Oh thank you @Pom Bear xx

You're welcome 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

So it's now Cole who has the constipated look looool 😄😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16415837391250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Timz

VIP Member
Here’s that coke truck the former nanny/PA saw delivered on the morning of “Sunday Funday” 😤
0A9ABC3F-D858-46F2-9581-F1DD745A038E.jpeg

[meme sourced from Memes #18 thread 😆]

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I’m sick of her being able to pick and chose what is bullshit, and I was hoping @Binfest would of spilt the tea overnight 😡 whatever it is (If it is anything) she will just call bullshit anyway🙄 I reckon the ‘fairground’ wedding is true but she tried to keep it on the down low so the mortgage company wouldn’t find out, a bit like the channel4 renovation project🙄 @Cloud ChaserT can you shed any light?😘
The Mortgage company are in charge of the MM, she hasn't paid the arrears, so they are dealing with that.
Why are they seemingly no longer living at Mr Carol Price's house? After all she was calling it her safe place in November? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-soulmate-fianc-Carl-Woods-rehab-stint.html yet straight after the attack she was scared to be there 🤷‍♀️ https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-too-upset-return-24829023
Because she is protecting the MM and making it more difficult for them to get her out, Mr Carol Price moving all the cars to the MM too, tactical move. Yet before she met 'The 1,487,546th One' she apparently could never go back there for her mental health on order of The Priory and all the bad memories it held (especially doing drugs there) https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-vows-abandon-mucky-21973775. Her stories of never going back there, also coincided with her bankruptcy and probably being told she was losing the house, so never going back was a cover story. She has the absolute gall to constantly call the press out on fake stories about her, yet here is a prime example, words from her own mouth, yet months later, totally contradicting herself.
I don't think the Magazines and TV are really that interested in being associated with her, all she has left is posting pictures and videos of Harvey to keep the likes and comments on Instagram, she doing what she always does, throwing fake stories out there to see if there is any interest.

Attachments

• Angry

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
The comments on his latest gram post are worth a read :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He is getting ripped apart. What a prick
I only read the first comment which was “oh do fuck off” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s such a baby, threatening to run to the press? You and your Mrs have been slating them for weeks saying they talk utter bullshit!!! does the thicko actually believe his own gobbledegook? You can imagine KP EGGing him on, “go on Cole, you’re such a man, I love how your hair flops when you’re angry typing, oh I love how you stick up for me cole..”🙄

• Haha