Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
That’s what I took out of it.Sincerely hope I’m wrong.
Why would I be a witness in her bankruptcy hearing if I was still involved?

I don't know who that person is on IG but do you honestly think KP would be saying to me, oh, share screenshots of me trying to flirt to a gossip site or... Tell them how I shit on the side of the road?

I don't think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sitting with my daughter tonight, who’s 8, I just couldn’t get my head around how Skanky could ditch her kids for these deadbeat men and this empty shell of a fake life she leads.

My daughter never ceases to amaze and entertain me, makes me smile when I’m sad, we have the best adventures together, I couldn’t bear it if I was separated from her, as Skanky is from her youngest two especially,

Just had a moment tonight where I thought Skanky really must be totally dead inside, there must be no emotional love for her children or anyone but herself. I would do anything for my child, Skanky couldn’t care less could she, otherwise she would ditch Wanky and fight her way back to a better custody situation.

Laughing with my daughter tonight, it really hit home and brought into perspective how empty her life is. We all want her brought down, and god I wanna see justice for all the people she’s wronged, but in a way she has already lost everything that really matters. She will never get the time back with her children, and can’t see her figuring much in their lives in the future.

Maybe it doesn’t matter to her, it wouldn’t surprise me if she really doesn’t care, and would rather holiday with young men and rattle around the MM off her head shouting Woooo Hoooo, but what a pathetic figure she is.

Whatever the outcomes of the upcoming cases, nothing gonna change what she is, and as she gets older, and her looks further fade or are even more butchered she will become increasingly bitter, especially as the latest man leaves, as they all surely will. Her 2022 ain’t gonna be much fun, or the years to come, she’s lost it all already, and it ain’t coming back, just more and more desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Krm2011

VIP Member
Katie Price #103 Lord and Lady Muck don't get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement !! 🥊💥📝🙌🏼🤪🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Gotta RANT Tattlers 😁🤪😡

Getting right pissed off now with the law-breaking fake as f*ck Skankiness and her ass-licking mates in the UK media, continuing to flaunt her pathetic wanky life in front of us all.

When I read about the druggy/drink/drive crash last year, I thought “Finally, this is the beginning of the end for her, she can’t comeback from this, the TV shows etc have gone”….but bloody hell, she is still here spouting her crap, and although elements of the press have turned slightly, we are still seeing support for her from both print and TV platforms.

Incredibly she received no prison term, to me that was unbelievable, but sadly expected. Agree she probably would have used it to make money, but I for one would have loved to see her serve time, it’s what she deserves for all the shitty stunts she’s pulled over the years. Would be so funny to see her finally banged up. Yes she’s got community service, hoping that will mess up her plans a bit, but so far no sign of it commencing.

This week we got that pandering sycophantic interview on GMB, I really thought those days were over, but no still they embrace her. I am now starting to think all these shows she’s spouting off about, may actually happen. She should be persona non grata, a Michael Barrymore character, shunned for their behaviour, a pariah of the entertainment world. She is talentless, just a gob full of lies and a life full of fakery and pointless drama. That GMB interview had no substance at all, was just a parade of empty words. What was the point of it, other than show GMB how hated she is, but I bet they’ll have her back on again.

Sadly Tattlers, I have a bad feeling ‘slapgate’ will disappear next, without resolution, we need something to stick and have big consequences in the upcoming court/bankruptcy cases, at the moment Skanky really appears untouchable. So hoping our friends on here can pull something out of the bag in the coming months. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. How is she doing it, what does she bring to any project, she now looks a complete mess, a joke personality without any talent, and a voice that makes your ears bleed, what is the appeal ?????

Do think Wanky will eventually bring her down somehow, but boy oh boy it’s ridiculous how Teflon she is.

C’mon 2022 bring Skanky to account, we don’t want her on TV anymore, the public have spoken, time to kick this biatch into touch……

234CCD2B-8DE6-4B03-93C4-85559ED2E3DD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Hello everyone! I'm Rosie. I've been reading your comments for a while now but I've only just joined. I've commented on both KP and CW's Instagram posts previously and they both ended up blocking me as they could not argue with my logic and neither could the fans 🤣 I've shared your emotions throughout and am now eagerly waiting for some kind of justice (or self destruction from them!)
I've also reported GMB to OfCom and emailed the Channel 4 thanks to the posts here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 59

PTMe

Chatty Member
And not forgetting the used tampon in the handbag 👜 :sick:
I'll never forget that for as long as I'll live. Especially since I didn't actually know what it was until I pulled it out. I wanted to douse my hands in acid after.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Welcome to #102

Well done @Stapleyourtongue for the winning title.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...n-price-is-a-clown.25943/page-50#post-7806683

A couple from The POM gallery from the last thread.

View attachment 969235View attachment 969234View attachment 969238

Carry on People.

**Note, please make sure you include #103 in the thread suggestion and also in Bold
so your title can be found and included in the votes**
New thread 🧵🥰
Well done @Stapleyourtongue on the title 💖❤🤗😘 xx. and thanks @265 for the new thread and Pom gallery ❤💖🤗😘 xx

From @DC16 on page 41 of the last thread..I saw Katie's eyebrows and thought ..Is she constipated? 😄😄😄💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16414905641521.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 45 on last thread and just remembered I made this late last night to put on today..it can be her new wedding dress lol 😄😄 x

I left the information underneath seeing how Cole calls her Dolly 😄 ...

Resizer_16414963845170.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Winepig

VIP Member
Right , here’s my theory on Slapgate . Plus a bloody great thread suggestion In the mix

103 # It was Alex Reid what done the deed , police arrested a man , but it was really Roxanne !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52