Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie has started a new page in instascam

This was on her stories.

The so called fan page is 20 hours old.

KP06jan03.png
KP06jan04.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I would love to be a fly on the wall when they write the guest list, who gets sent an invite, who replies and who actually turns up!!

Susannah and Richard, will no doubt be on the guest list, along with Piers!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A quick recap. Skankys tits have 2 different postcodes or should i say reside in 2 different hemispheres. Cole is on Sol supporting Dolly in dry January. The health kick advertised is going well. Her face is like a welders bench and poor Harv is still being wheeled out also the dumb fucks on GMB are giving Kp air time. They are both saying the media are making up stories but are still dependent on them to get attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The new "FP" has changed already, one photo was removed.

KP06jan06.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A quick recap. Skankys tits have 2 different postcodes or should i say reside in 2 different hemispheres. Cole is on Sol supporting Dolly in dry January. The health kick advertised is going well. Her face is like a welders bench and poor Harv is still being wheeled out also the dumb fucks on GMB are giving Kp air time. They are both saying the media are making up stories but are still dependent on them to get attention.
Perfect recap.

Katie has started a new page in instascam

This was on her stories.

The so called fan page is 20 hours old.

View attachment 969273View attachment 969283
Katie’s retro face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.