Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinetrees

I’m really glad it was brought up at the end of the last thread. Her books are a pile of lies, during the documentary she definitely drank constantly while pregnant and I’m sure there is a connection with septo-optic dysplasia and drugs & alcohol proven.

I think she knows this and it has haunted her her entire life and Harvey’s life, so sad.

Reactions: 32

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I can't stop, somebody shut me up. If he gets shot of her as is looking increasingly likely, it won't matter how many shows she gets given. Every waking moment will be eaten up with fury that she's been very publicly dumped. For her the ultimate embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Fashion??? Katie Price to showcase fucking FASHION on her YouTube? And family challenges? Well I can foresee a hitch with that one, in that none of her children would be allowed to participate.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ooooo she’s lobbing Kirsty…bad move!
If Kirsty has any amount of savvy she will have been hoarding stuff away for this very outcome when her wonderful "friend and client" turns on her like she has done everybody else in the past. This will be worth waiting for :)

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Thanks for that, here's some Screenshots. So she has been moaning recently about the press humiliating her but has been doing it herself for years. She is the worst hypocrite and bully! It also shows how she treats everyone who she feels has crossed her, smear campaigns and public humiliation as she did with Kieran too.

View attachment 974067

View attachment 974070
Even back then in 2007 they were referring to her as a former glamour model. Christ, what does that make her fifteen years later!

• Haha
Hypothesis.................

Some random woman (no-one we've heard of, a fan or hanger-on) wallops KP, KP gets hysterical and sets the ball rolling which results in an ambulance and the police being called. No great shakes, no damage done and no charges made.

BUT

While the police are at the house they spot evidence of class A drugs and arrest the house owner.

KP's family collect her stuff so that she doesn't get involved in the class A drugs bust and, as the 32 year old man is still under investigation, if it's Carl, her children are not allowed to be anywhere around him.

Carl puts out a message saying he didn't hit and would never hurt her. This could be true.

KP keeps away from him until it's clear that Carl isn't going to be in Court any time so she re-unites with him.

Think about it, it explains a lot.
It's a well thought out and reasoned hypothesis but if I may, I would like to play the devil's avocado. :D 🥑

Katie and Crawl had been drinking all day and evening ( as evidenced by vodka bottles the day before)

Katie and Crawl get snarky and argue. He says 'give me the ring back' She might have been texting other men ( as evidenced by PTmes screenshots, we know she does this)

It get's physical and both of them get nasty.

Katie always sees herself as the victim and especially when coked up and paranoid so runs off, she might even have experienced drug induced psychosis. She tells the PA she was assaulted and that her ring was taken, she is happy to tell the papers that too.

In the next few days she sobers up and knows that if she pursues the accusations against Crawl Space that both of their drug use and fuckwittery
will be public knowledge. She doesn't know what to do because her brain tells her she is NEVER at fault...for ANYTHING.....so a random
woman is blamed!

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
For anyone interested the CEO at Channel 4‘s email address
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that really suffer with MH, not narcissism like you KP!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I’m getting really irritated by them today!
Why and how are they living at the MM anyway? Creepo has done a grand job ensuring the kids won’t be around, he’s shifted all his hooptie cars to her yard, made sure H is out the picture. Their whole situation is just so off. I would absolutely hate that lifestyle, and for what? A few likes on Insta and your fisog featured on the online red tops. Nah! Not for me like

Whl1994

VIP Member
I suffer with BPD and everyday is a battle and there is no cure for it. Currently doing DBT! She totally takes the piss out of mental health! Boils my blood.
Heart goes out to you. It makes a mockery out of all the PC bollocks we have had to endure.
It's a cunt. End of. I hate it. CUNT.
Wilma x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
This is a Public Announcement📢

Would the real Slapper (No, not you KP) from Slapgate please make their way to Thread number 103 immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
I'm the same he annoys me more than she does with his very overinflated opinion of himself. His Insta photos make me cringe!
I’m glad I’m not the only one! I can see right through him. He is one evil man. He has a bad aura and spirit. He gives me very evil and sinister vibes.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
I saw that yesterday; I was a huge MobWives fan, particularly Renee and Drita but my god, what’s happened to Renee!!!😮shes always been off her chuff but those pictures😮 sorry for derailing🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m done🤣🤣

Already blaming her dodgy feet to get out of sitting with OAPs and sorting clothes🤣
So her community service is basically going to be just chatting. As for her being with the elderly, she doesn’t even have the decency to wear her mask properly to protect Harvey. What an absolute moron that gave her that job, as if the elderly haven’t been put at enough risk already without her adding to it!

• Angry
  • Sad