Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Finally got a reply from college about H’s insta post

Thank you for contacting National Star with your concerns. The issues you raise will be carefully considered.

β€œAs you may know, all students at National Star work towards developing their potential and achieving as much independence as possible. This involves helping individuals clearly communicate their own wishes so that they can take control over their lives. This is done in different ways with different students, but the objective is the same.”

They also called me Miss when I signed it DOCTOR😑

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

MrsCranky

VIP Member
A quick recap. Skankys tits have 2 different postcodes or should i say reside in 2 different hemispheres. Cole is on Sol supporting Dolly in dry January. The health kick advertised is going well. Her face is like a welders bench and poor Harv is still being wheeled out also the dumb fucks on GMB are giving Kp air time. They are both saying the media are making up stories but are still dependent on them to get attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
My weird phobia of playdoh is gonna give me nightmares! 🀒 I’m such an egg! πŸ˜‚
I'm sorry πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
No more Play-Doh pics after this one ..which I had made before seeing your message. Pom hugs for youβ€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ I loved Play-Doh when I was small, that and fuzzy felts πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

@Whl1994 .. Barry Gibb lol that made me laugh πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16415197696180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Evening folks ❀ just caught up, well done on your title Stappy ❀😘 and thanks @265 for the new start. I see from the last thread your biggest fan is still paying you some attention, awwww, how sweet. 🀭🀣 Isn't it nice to be wanted hey!

So, she's having a fairground attraction wedding is she? What an event, yep, she'll have the usual sort charging everybody double for a ride on the waltzers, plus pony racing up and down the road out front. She can ban who she likes, them drones will make up for all the missing guests & no need to hawk out the pictures to the highest bidder Skanky, that'll save you plenty of time & effort πŸ‘

@Winepig bless you. I'm glad you've stood back, for your sanity, much love to you ❀ and a big thank you to our lovely @Pom Bear for my birthday pic on the last thread too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ₯° xx
You're welcome my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

@thedogatemysandal. ..your suggestion on the last thread I will make later when I'm back on πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I leave this here and be back later tonight πŸ₯° x.

I'm up to page 4 πŸ’–

Parker and Penelope now Skanky and Cole

Resizer_16414972288610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder if she is not going to lose MM and that will give her the excuse why she cannot have the elaborate (🀣🀣🀣🀣) wedding she is claiming to be planning.🧐
At the moment, evictions are taking months (especially since covid) I imagine the mortgage company took things into their own hands with delay after delay in the bankruptcy hearing. As far as we are aware, she is squatting at the MM, no other details than that, but hopefully more will come out at the hearing in Feb. I imagine if the arrears are paid off in full, this would then be classed as an asset which could be used in the bankruptcy to pay towards the debts and fees she has racked up. And yes, everyone is bewildered how she is still there (and got people to do work on it for her).

I have also done a long complaint to channel 4 CEO today.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
You know, I reckon it feeds the "stories" wedding, location, tattoos etc etc because it is desperate to find out who is leaking (aside from its cavernous vag) because these thing get "out there" and then it denies...

Oh dearie me...poor thing...imagine living in its world where it can't trust anyone..

And if you're "reading" this Kate (or perhaps Cole is trying to phonetically) please fuck off..and next time, keep your mangled foot on the accelerator and head for a brick wall, you shameless, ugly, dirty cunt.

Good email. I have anxiety myself (under control with medication) and have a parent who has spent time in mental health hospitals as an inpatient with severe depression. KP's playing of the mental health card to excuse bad behaviour disgusts me.
A big hug to you. What we go through is real unlike that massive cunt who is just playing for the crowd.
God, I despise it.
Hoping for better days ahead for you. There always are. - Wilma x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Who’s lantern jaw dragging his knuckles accross the floor and threatening this morning

I’m so desperate to become a chatty member and not just active!
Well done tattlers x
Ha ha. He definitely reads on here and has nicked that quote from me. I said that about my boss I think on the last thread. I actually said"when you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you" to my boss

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MrsCranky

VIP Member
To be honest she’s been like this for 45 years so I’m not presuming there’ll be much improvement , I’m just surprised she’s not hospitalised yet which is what often happens πŸ™„
Thank you ever so much for asking though , it’s really very kind of you xxx
I'm hear to listen anytime love. Can I just trouble you with a quote I like? I'm not a member of a cult. Honest. But it is one I find helpful. "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who went in...That's what the storm is all about". Wishing you strength and love xxxxxxx

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
Is Carl's "threatening" post this morning targeted at Kieran? Does he suspect KH of feeding negative stories to the press about CW and KP?
There was a poster on his insta a few days ago accusing Kieran of sending the drone over half prices/skankys house to sell stories to the papers πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I would love for Skanky to do the therapy I had to take for my BPD. That was hard work and definately not something you can do with a fake mental health problem as she claims to have.

Everytime she comes up with her mental health issues I get so irate it does my blood pressure no good at all. Give me 5 mins with her and I'd know if she was really ill.
❀
Her shouting about her mental health only seems to happen when she has stuffed up. Otherwise, she says I’m in a really good, happy place….πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ