Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
I have too many questions.

Who is this imaginary nanny? The only person around would have been Kaleelah, one of Harvey's carers. Who would have been staying at Harvey's, not Carl's.

When was this statement made? Recently? Why now after all this time?

Ex nanny? Kaleelah is still around so it can't be her.

They will try and get Carl off the hook now with this 'new' evidence.

Fucking lying cunts the lot of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
:unsure: Scenario: What if a member of her very small inner circle is the 'source' to all these stories but KP is willingly in on it, so her source goes to the media "Hey I've got a story for you....blah, blah, blah...." = thank you for the payment 💰💰💰kerching. Payment is then shared between said source and KP. KP then cries on IG that the story is fake = her mental health narrative/get out of everything using this card.
If it all comes out KP would have no qualms of dropping this person in the :poop:

👀

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
She’s already trying to delay it cause she wants a holiday, the woman is unfuckingbelievable!😡
Yep 😡😡😡

But The Sun is told her team are arguing physical tasks would put too much pressure on Katie’s feet, which she broke falling over a wall in Turkey in August 2020.

Sources also claim Katie is hoping to delay the start date so she can go on holiday with fiance Carl Woods. Katie’s team didn’t reply to a request for comment from The Sun.

Who the AF does she think she is asking for the community service to be delayed so she can go on holiday, she’s lucky she isn’t in F***ing jail! 😡😡😡 fuming!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
Well well welll, setting Kirsty up eh…
Really well that’s funny because if Carl had nothing to do with it why was a man arrested, why was Coal not by your side after the incident, why did you move out of his home without him, why wasn’t he at the award ceremony with you and why didn’t you clear his name straight away? Of course you’re not going to answer these questions because you’re a 🤥
Katie you‘re a disgrace and if you were my family I’d disown you!

• Heart

Wirlesswill

Oh so it is. Well spotted. Good on Old Barn Nurseries for turfing him out! (No excuse for the pun) lol
So let me get this right..... Sets up trading address as MM despite no legal authority to do so through either ownership or permission. Gets called out by those who have an interest (Tattlers), so looks over the other side of the road (A24) and sees the garden centre. Ooh that only a stone's throw from MM, so can kind of fudge it as it's going to show on Google earth as basically the same place. Can now use suitable excuse for bluffing potential buyers coming to view. "Oh ignore Google earth ) satnav, it always shows us as the wrong side of the road!". Meantime, Garden Centre owner completely clueless that Wonderboy has hijacked his business address on Companies House.
You couldn't make this shit up, or at least that's what I thought before these two interrupted my life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One more pic for tonight 🥰 x.

Cole has gone to the Mop Top Playdough Hair Shop to grow his hair ....

Resizer_16415158365350.jpg

He isn't best pleased with the outcome 😄 x.

Resizer_16415159061780.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Who’s lantern jaw dragging his knuckles accross the floor and threatening this morning

I’m so desperate to become a chatty member and not just active!
Well done tattlers x
Is this basically witness intimidation from Carl? 🤔

They are seemingly shitting themselves about something!
KP posting Harvey for deflection and Carl with his lies and threats post 🙄
I definitely feel like something is brewing 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

DC16

VIP Member
why doesnt she vent her spleen at the police they arrested a MALE.....
And why are the kids not allowed near CW, why did her family collect her belongings from HIS house, why did they unfollow him on social media and her dad is the only one that has been pictured with him since, at court? Yes Katie, you carry on digging that hole and pretending it didn’t happen, I’m sure YOUR children have told KH the truth of that night and the police. Just think how scared they would of been seeing all of that. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I live there too and the house is frequently occupied, lights on, kitchen blind open and people in kitchen so I don’t buy they are always at MM or they have moved out
It is in CW name

I never see them walking dogs or going to the shop tho, and never did the whole of lockdown when they lived There. After I called them out for never walking their dogs they took them out in the fields 🙄

and I walk my dog every day so you would have thought I would have seen them walking the dog at least once or kids in the park
go knock the door and see who answers,say your ball went out there back, or ask if they want to change there fuel companies or something and report back if katie answered and if she is wearing a filter or has a black eye. lol

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
The Bespoke Auto LTD registered address is back to MM, maybe the garden centre kicked them out too! And now the HDC are on his case.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Is it possible to add this to wiki?

Katie added her head to the body of a paramedic to fool people into thinking she was training as a paramedic.

I think this is the proof.

www.londonambulance.nhs.uk

Student inspired by paramedics who saved her - London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
A student who survived a devastating car crash was inspired to train as a paramedic by the London Ambulance Service crews who saved her life.

Attachments

I have just tried to get the images in the same proportions. Katie Price the paramedic. :LOL:

Attachments

Cole will be getting ideas next lol ..imagine him as a paramedic 🤔😬😄 xx.

Resizer_16415818347140.jpg

Good to see his wearing a decent bra to keep his moobs upright 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well well welll, setting Kirsty up eh… despite it being a man up until now (fact). She’s an utter idiot.
Holy shit.....not a 32yr old male as stated in alllllll reports, even those issued by the police.
BUT in fact a female, as stated by Skanky herself. Well, it's all VERY clear now....... Has anybody any idea where Jessica Alves was on the night of slapgate? Used to be male, now female, clearly far more attractive than Skanky, successful surgeries, often likes Crawl's Itsasham tripe. A love triangle gone wrong. Yup, I'm definitely right. Thank you fellow Tattlers for all the applause. I shall look forward to receiving a special award from Pom for my quite excellent detective skills.
Yes, it's all very simple when you think about it....said nobody EVER 🤷🥴
How is she going to spin this now. Bloody hell, my poor brain hurts for her last remaining functioning brain cell 😳
And her mental health state seems to change every 5 mins 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42