Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
The 2 of them still haven’t been seen together for ages. No pap photos whether there staged or unstaged so to speak. I smell a rat, a big rat!!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
For anyone interested the CEO at Channel 4‘s email address
[email protected]
I’m absolutely disgusted and what message does this send her, if she behaves appallingly she gets more work. I despair this really is a f*cked up world we live in where it seems for some crime pays. It’s also an insult to all those that really suffer with MH, not narcissism like you KP!
Can you imagine her presenting a tv show on mental health awareness.
Hello I’m Katie Price, I’m mental I am. It’s all that Pete the cunts fault. What do you think Harv yeah your mental mum, you cunt and so on…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I'll never forget that for as long as I'll live. Especially since I didn't actually know what it was until I pulled it out. I wanted to douse my hands in acid after.
The dirty bitch probably pulled it out so she could have sex.🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thank you so much Pom. Have had a lousy day and seeing this has me smiling again. Love from Squirrelina. 🐿🐿🐿 💚💚💚
You're welcome 🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
Glad to here it made you smile after a lousy day ❤💕💖🤗😘 xx Love Pom 😘 x.

An old favourite pic I made from Jan 2021 😄 x

Resizer_16097887132930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Maybe one of his druggy friends?
Possibly.
Either way - grow the fuck up with your ‘if you tell on me I’m telling on you’
‘well guess what my dads a policeman Coal and I’m telling him about you’
Are we back on the playground - what an absolute plank he is 🤣
He is the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 can she get out of the court bankruptcy hearing this time?
Hopefully not, I do believe if she doesn't turn up, a warrant can be put out for her arrest. But who knows what tricks she will use.
Maybe a nice little Krusty gathering outside the court at The Rolls Building in London 😂

Let's see what happens with her court case re the unpaid court fees in a couple of weeks time. Anyone know which court this is at? If not, I could try and find out.

Amusing that she says Harvey is always holding his iPad, when she has (one of) her phones constantly in her hand. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And how many times over the Christmas break did SHE take him for an early morning walk???!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

MammyWalsh

Very pointed article in the DM about the nanny statement and photo outside CW house. You can just sense the journos anticipation to report on the grubby details…they’re ready and we’re ready!

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Yeah, we know she reads here.

Yeah, we know she reads here.
Indeed, some were questioning the wedding pic she still had on display and who the unlucky groom as pic wasn't clear was and hey presto (other supermarkets from the 70's are available) we have this just posted:

View attachment 971318
[/QUOTE]
My heart breaks for Harvey, imagine coming into this world knowing your mother chose to sleep with your father just to get back at her ex Dane Bowers. I believe her words in her BBC documentary were along the lines of .....I went with a black man as white men don’t like a women going with a black man. That in itself Katie is beyond disgusting and racist, also you were seen drinking in footage when you were in the early stages of pregnancy. Thank goodness Harvey doesn’t understand that your actions could have caused some of his conditions.
Your fans might think the sun shines out of you arse but many more of us see you for the uncaring, arrogant, selfcentred, selfish, game playing, narcissistic bully you are.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Email sent...
Good email. I have anxiety myself (under control with medication) and have a parent who has spent time in mental health hospitals as an inpatient with severe depression. KP's playing of the mental health card to excuse bad behaviour disgusts me.

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Sitting with my daughter tonight, who’s 8, I just couldn’t get my head around how Skanky could ditch her kids for these deadbeat men and this empty shell of a fake life she leads.

My daughter never ceases to amaze and entertain me, makes me smile when I’m sad, we have the best adventures together, I couldn’t bear it if I was separated from her, as Skanky is from her youngest two especially,

Just had a moment tonight where I thought Skanky really must be totally dead inside, there must be no emotional love for her children or anyone but herself. I would do anything for my child, Skanky couldn’t care less could she, otherwise she would ditch Wanky and fight her way back to a better custody situation.

Laughing with my daughter tonight, it really hit home and brought into perspective how empty her life is. We all want her brought down, and god I wanna see justice for all the people she’s wronged, but in a way she has already lost everything that really matters. She will never get the time back with her children, and can’t see her figuring much in their lives in the future.

Maybe it doesn’t matter to her, it wouldn’t surprise me if she really doesn’t care, and would rather holiday with young men and rattle around the MM off her head shouting Woooo Hoooo, but what a pathetic figure she is.

Whatever the outcomes of the upcoming cases, nothing gonna change what she is, and as she gets older, and her looks further fade or are even more butchered she will become increasingly bitter, especially as the latest man leaves, as they all surely will. Her 2022 ain’t gonna be much fun, or the years to come, she’s lost it all already, and it ain’t coming back, just more and more desperation.
It's not just when they're little either.
Our youngest left home November 2020 aged 23 and for weeks and weeks after it felt like someone had died, we were happy for him of course as he started the next phase of his life but it left a big hole in ours!
So I think the idea that Skanky gives two hoots about hers are completely false, she's always been happy to palm them off to others whilst she lives her life as Jordan.
I'm sorry but I can't feel any pity for her whatsoever and she richly deserved all and everything that will one day come.
And when it does, she'll not regret anything because she doesn't care for anyone but herself.
She needs the endless attention and drama and can't live without having a man at her side and beck and call.
All the better if she can subdue and belittle them.
The others have all finally grown some balls and got out and made the effort to love and provide for their kids.
The current Mr Price is quite happy to be mothered and smothered by her, waiting for his time to come.

• Heart
  • Angry

charlene2

Bloody hell haven’t been on here a while abs gosh this thread moves fast!! So I getting she’s still not allowed around Andre kids, pretends she sees youngest 2 by posting old pics, col is now using mucky mansion as car lot and no dogs are to be seen except sid!! But the cats back 🤣 Harvey’s had the Xmas holidays in the mansion he hates and his rented house has disappeared along with Katie’s rental!! That’s the jist so far! Where does she keep her stuff, like we all know our belongings are in our home … she has lived and dossed in so many places what does she do with all the stuff let alone the kids stuff she’s literally a bag lady and as she’s a lazy dirt bag I would imagine she just leaves everything and buys on the go. Literally no value of money

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
She’s holds him back because a disabled man who can live independently with support does not sell like a big innocent child who needs mummy to look after him does.
What she fails to realise is that if she had helped him receive all of the support, and put into place proper routines and boundaries with him, then she would deservedly receive the accolades she’s craves for bringing him up so well. Instead, it was easier for to weaponise, dehumanise, humiliate, abandon and exploit Harvey whilst consistently showing his worst moments to the world.

• Angry
  • Heart

VIP Member
Katie has started a new page in instascam

This was on her stories.

The so called fan page is 20 hours old.

KP06jan03.png
KP06jan04.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
We have ascertained on here I think, that KP is attempting to get Kirsty charged with giving her a sleeping pill. That may or may not be true and what Katie is trying to deflect with here. It's a separate issue from slap-gate though, for which a MALE aged 32 was arrested in connection with.

• Angry

MrsCranky

VIP Member
What if Skanky and Wanky slapped each other then Kirsty slapped KP then Wanky slapped Kirsty and that's why he was arrested.
I don't believe those pair actually knew what happened that night because they were off their nuts. Kirsty knows probably and those little kids know. That's probably why they are not allowed near lantern jaw. He's trying to keep Kirsty quiet. I hope she spills

Reactions: 32
'Sources say officers have been looking at footage from ambulance and paramedic cameras from August 23 last year.'

I wonder how off her head she was on the footage?

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Please tell me it's fake news? Have been lagging behind but have just seen this morning that she's apparently being given her own show on channel 4. If this is true I truly despair of this country and all its being allowed to become. Just WHY is a drunk, drug using, 3 million odd quid in debt bankrupt, with multiple drink driving convictions who has had all children removed from her care, who is guilty as hell of animal neglect, a terrible role model to young people regarding cosmetic surgery etc, etc, etc allowed on TV. I'm so bloody angry.

• Angry
  • Heart