Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Gross as she is, Harvey’s condition is genetic, he has a chromosome 15 disorder. He doesn’t have FASD.

You might want to read this, I believe he has SOD. I hope she didn’t abuse drugs, alcohol in her pregnancy but if she did she will have to live with the fact her behaviour could have contributed to his condition, it certainly wouldn’t have given him the best start in life. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24802313/
[/QUOTE]
This is interesting, but I think the presence of Prader-Willi syndrome (which I believe he’s had genetic testing for) in conjunction with SOD suggests a genetic cause rather than environmental. The chances of an environmental and similar genetic issue occurring simultaneously seem vast, though I’d be the first to say I could be wrong, especially given her lifestyle & limited intelligence generally around everything... I’d always err on the side of caution when blaming someone for their child’s life limiting disabilities though, especially an unplanned pregnancy you might not know about straight away. She’s awful, but surely no one sets out to cause disability. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had knowingly drunk too much in pg though…she is very stupid.

Reactions: 3

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
How does this work?

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Where do you type your suggestions? (For future ones. As I'm a bit brain dead today!)

Reactions: 2