Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I cannot cope 😂😂😂😂 the last time I heard off Pwicey was September 3rd.

Pwicey doesn't 'allow' me to do anything. I don't answer to her or her crazy family.
Yeah, I find it kinda hard to believe that she’d instruct you to tell the whole world about the time she took a dump at the roadside 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Noggin

Chatty Member
Well well welll, setting Kirsty up eh… despite it being a man up until now (fact). She’s an utter idiot.
I guess Katie forgets the police said they arrested a MALE!!
Is she insinuating the police have it wrong?
What about Aisleyne.... Called Cole out on SM.
What about her kids.... all under supervised contact or don't have physical contact at all.
Does she really think we are all that stupid or deluded?!

Yep.... Setting up Kirsty.... Trying to save her "The One".

The only trauma Katie is yourself... The trauma YOU inflict on those around you to save your Narc self.

• Angry
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
@PTMe do you think that this is an attempt to try and discredit you? Have they got someone to post that comment deliberately?
Jesus...it's all so bloody weird now. Who do they think they are exactly??
I believe whoever it is has been pissed off by KP and Carol.

KP has always maintained this 'I won't let this drop' kind of attitude so KP has probably threatened to destroy them along the line and it seems odd that KP has left me alone for months now without a word and no more empty threats.

This person probably wants KP to see everything on here that I've said, which I hope she has, so KP can try and get some sort of revenge etc and it hasn't worked!

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
@Winepig. How are you doing lovely? Xx
Hello lovely !

Sister still drunk & refusing to speak to coroner or funeral director , won’t answer phone & won't let anybody in unless they have lager🙄

Have gone “ no contact” for the sake of my own mental health 🙄 otherwise ok !
How’s yourself ? Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Well well welll, setting Kirsty up eh… despite it being a man up until now (fact). She’s an utter idiot.
EYEROLL EYEROLL EYEROLL EYEROLL FUCKIN EYEROLL! And here comes another EYEROLL! 32 year old MALE!!! i.e. NOT FEmale! Argh!!!!!! She’s so freaking annoying!!! She’s very slow at responding to all the ‘bullshit’ press stories, I would expect her to be like a trampoline on chips with all the negative press🙄

edit:- Tramp, not trampoline🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Jwren

VIP Member
F*ck right off with ‘you’re dealing with your trauma with your on going therapy’. You’ve done nothing but goad people and the Press with your lies since your ‘accident’. You’ve shown no remorse for your driving offences and now allegedly you want to defer your community service to fit in another holiday, 🤬. A holiday that you were publicly bragging about with Coal.
You wouldn’t have even seen a counsellor by now if you had to wait your turn on the NHS for your ‘MH care’ as so many have to and those are people that have real MH issues, not self inflicted.
You’re nothing but a vile, media whore using MH as your get out of jail card literally, along with your children who deserve better.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
She can't even go through one small box of clothes without giving up. How on earth will she sift through other people's clothes and be without her phone for 8 hours a day? Oh the struggle.

A builder named Charlie did trash the mansion, he fly tipped often when she wasn't there. I have no idea who burgled her house but I'm obviously convinced it was an inside job and never just a random burglary. You have to know the property to know which way to get in without being seen etc

• Angry
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening you lot 👽🤗❤😘 just caught up again. Daily Fail article pending 'The Skanky bride arrives to meet her chauffeur groom on roller skates whilst being pulled down the road by a pony and trap'.

Although he claims to have plenty of vehicles, he has been increasingly criticised of late for using cars listed for sale through his 'business' for personal use, so on this occasion the only 4 wheel transport available to her had to be strapped to her feet.

Transport for the honeymoon has already been arranged, a source said.

Resizer_16224793340020.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PTMe

Chatty Member
I'd love to know what Binfest means.

I also wish I could help them!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Whl1994

VIP Member
I cannot cope 😂😂😂😂 the last time I heard off Pwicey was September 3rd.

Pwicey doesn't 'allow' me to do anything. I don't answer to her or her crazy family.
@PTMe do you think that this is an attempt to try and discredit you? Have they got someone to post that comment deliberately?
Jesus...it's all so bloody weird now. Who do they think they are exactly??

• Angry
Reactions: 39