Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been thinking, do you think she just assumed super heros are people's legends? Like, she's heard Guns N Roses are like legends and heros of rock.... So she thought they're "super heros". I can't deal. Please tell me I'm wrong. I want some inside tea from the party when they turned up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot wait for all this Ibiza content we’re going to have! We’re going to have an absolute BALL trollllllz 💃🏽
I can't wait for all the bendy leg and blurry pictures. Please 🙏 please 🙏 let there be another matching burberry sitch 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“If you haven’t seen the other side of Ibiza like I have”

SHE IS ON CONDESCENDING bleep
She makes out like she’s well travelled because she goes to places popular with z list instagrammers and influencers, places she feels will look good on Instagram. There’s a big wide world out there Kate!

Reactions: 28
She makes out like she’s well travelled because she goes to places popular with z list instagrammers and influencers, places she feels will look good on Instagram. There’s a big wide world out there Kate!
Hahaha she thinks Ibiza and Dubai are the height of sophisticated travel. 😂 It's bleeping sad really.

Even Hollie loves Burberry! The birthday boy is covered in it 🤢
Burberry is just vile. Looks cheap because of people like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Post the messages about Olive with times and dates attached Kate or shut up and stop lying about it. #86 why you always lyin? put up or shut up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
TROLL! She’s been to loads of places don’t you remember her bragging about seeing all the beautiful places on earth day 😂 jetting here there and everywhere ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she desperate to make Oluv look like a toddler?
And why the duck does she take her EVERYWHERE. Too tight to fork out for nursery isn’t she. Soz to those with kids but I can’t bear it when people bring the kids into work or hairdressers or whatever, like what do you want me to do? I have no interest in your kid and no I don’t think it’s cute 😐 if people bring their baby to work I go and make a brew, cba, no interest whatsoever unless it’s a good friend or family. She’s one of them that forces her sprog on people, not everyone likes kids and not everyone can deal with it for their own personal reasons!! A girl I used to work with has had a sprog and put on Facebook she can’t wait to take ot into work to show people, like why would you assume people have any interest, first of all you’ve worked there 5 bleeping minutes!!
Also get that dog away from Oluv. I don’t care if it’s the softest dog in the world, it only takes one mistake and that could be life changing. It’s just not worth the risk to me!
Sorry if I offend anyone, just pisses me off when people assume everyone is ok with a baby being forced on them 😣
This!! A woman I know takes her kid everywhere, always has done since she was a baby. Meal with the girls, she’s there. Popping in for a cuppa, she’s there. The kid is an absolute brat and has obviously listened to too many adult conversations. Looks people up and down to see what they’re wearing. It’s unhealthy in my opinion!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Girls, I'm still in studio hell and in a twit of a mood.

Truff is an uneducated bleep. I sincerely hope that being large is down to overeating and not genetics because I hate to think of how she will treat that poor child if she ends up bulking out too. Serious eating disorders/mental health issues ahoy.

I'll be back with a movie poster once things have wrapped up tomorrow evening 🎬
Who are you 😂😂 let’s be mates 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry bit how gutted would you be to know that thee shirley ballas cant stand you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
NatWest Val is better travelled than she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.