Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ibiza turns red list and chez is stuck there, KHM has to take over the running of oh darlin and fucks it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why does she keep going on about a blog, surely she knows she will not be taken seriously as she can not spell and has no grammar! In one of her story replies, she put no we won’t be taken to ocean beach, KHM it is taking not taken. My spelling and grammar are shocking but I am not in the “public” eye
KHM if you want people to take to you seriously, for starters please go to some make up master classes, learn the current trends, stop making brides look like tit (maybe learn make up wedding looks from Hannah Martin, who has done royal weddings) go to a basic English course and lastly but should probably be first, work out how to be an amazing parent you claim to be, protect your child.
Oh one more thing, why would you announce publicly you are going away? head or maybe she wants someone to break in either claim it was a troll or maybe someone will go sort the tit show of a house she has.
Okay I think I am done, sorry but she just really winds me up!
It’s not even the lack of spelling and grammar, it’s the fact that her rambling stories have no beginning, middle and end! She can’t string a sentence together!

Reactions: 33
Also, saying “live your life”!!! What does she mean? What has she actually done differently over the past year? She can’t go to nightclubs anyway cos she has a newborn baby (although I’m sure Olive would love it and be the life and soul of the party).
Well the bleeping big hippo has said Oliver Shakespeare is a raver baby 🙄 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually feel quite mean saying this but my god she is so bleeping stupid. Surely she could make a bit of an effort to, at the very least, proof read the drivel before she hits post? The content itself is daft enough without the constant spelling errors

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Would love to see what her passport pic looks like. Kim Woodburn hitting the white isle, looking forward to seeing the Bon Mache Summer hol collection being modelled by her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just been on my lurker account and that post has gone, not sure if it’s because I reported it on my other one or not? 🤔

Reactions: 14
OK. So you're filming this whilst having a wee. We all have to take our bespokes when we are alone, I totally get that. Been there done that.
I'd never leave the baby on the floor alone with a dog when I would not be able to intervene should anything happen. Lock the dog in a room whilst you go.
Sorry but the look in that dog petrifies me.
See the way it barged in front of Oliver Shakespeare, that dog will push her down the stairs 1 day

Then why continue to share pictures of her. Why continue to share information about her.

What an absolute tit job she's doing of protecting her little one.
It’s all lies with big nose, big back wide fanny dog. The sooner her winnets get on here and read every comment the better xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why you lying, Kate? I believe your words were something like, ‘She’s too pure for this world and I’ll never be showing her face on my public account because of the trolls..’
If you’re going to lie, don’t lie about stuff you said on a public forum. You can’t change time by saying something different a few months later. Same way you can’t change your dress size by photoshopping yourself.

5BF73251-F6D8-42E6-B70F-CD8D4604F3B9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She’s going to be one paranoid bleep isn’t she in Ibiza 🤣🤣 door fairy fanny Matt won’t be able to keep his eyes still. Is she going to call all the girls trolls cos they look amazing and she just looks like a hungry hippo with a bandana on spouting “I love my tiger stripes” “I’m so proud of my body now” all her insecurities are going to go through the roof she won’t feel 1 bit comfortable 🤣🤣 but what’s the bet she says something like matt loves my body like this, matt says Kate you’ve had a baby blah blah blahhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m convinced that there are very few people who follow her actually like her and the rest are in it for comedy value.
Nothing she does is informative or genuinely entertaining. Her constant rants are incoherent and only provide further proof of her narcissist tendencies.
Her IQ is that of a 5 year old.

Reactions: 39
For the love of god Kate will u sort them bastarding eyebrows out, olive will be swinging off them soon
Have only just discovered her and came here to find what I assumed i would, this delightful thread, and to mention her bloody brows!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s been looking for an excuse for this whole time to denounce covid. I hate this government and their mishandling of the crisis, to PPE, to contracts for their friends and for the “let the bodies pile high” comments made by our own PM but Matt Hancock being a sleazy twit chasing tail doesn’t make me no longer believe that covid is a risk or ever existed!? Be angry that all those people who died or were scared in hospital couldn’t have their loved ones with them, but let’s face it she’s angry because she’s had to wear a mask and hasn’t been able to go to instagramable places every 5 seconds with her prop. She’s a thick bleep, she doesn’t help herself at all.
Well said, just because someone couldn’t keep his dick in his pants doesn’t take away the awful time millions have been through over the past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why you lying, Kate? I believe your words were something like, ‘She’s too pure for this world and I’ll never be showing her face on my public account because of the trolls..’
If you’re going to lie, don’t lie about stuff you said on a public forum. You can’t change time by saying something different a few months later. Same way you can’t change your dress size by photoshopping yourself.

View attachment 636717
What’s the bet the person who asked this question will be called a troll & blocked 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.