Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just uneducated about everything. Her make up skills, her language, what the definition of an opinion is.
Each to their own and there are plenty influencers/real Celebs etc who have gone abroad in the last 18 months which is their own risk and choice. I personally won’t be taking my daughter out the UK until this has ‘settled’ which could be years.
Anyways, she’s hell bend on ramming and shouting her covid views on people through her page which is very off putting as a consumer. I follow plenty that have gone away, posted nice beach pics, reported back their experience and company’s they tested with. Then posted their 5/10 day quarantine meals and activities and then it’s over with.
Could you imagine how SAFE she’s going to say the whole thing was, same as when she landed in Dubai and it was completely FINE when in reality the airport was fuckin rammed and she was a sweating state with a 5 month old, car seat, blow up bath and 3 suitcases on her own because Delo fucked her off so he could fly bizzo solo and mask free the next day 😂😂 how she thinks anyone is jealous of her is beyond me. She’s ridiculous and dangerous to young followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
This 👆

I lost my daughter full term and I can’t tell you how fookin hard it was to stay AWAY from babies.
When I could bring myself to finally go out they were everywhere. Restaurant at 9pm. I went to a proper expensive place for afternoon tea. Bloody baby there! Then late night racing in the posh bit?!!?!
We honestly tried to take ourselves places we didnt think kids would be 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s a dick head.
Wouldn’t wish this feeling upon anyone. I am so sorry about your baby girl. Sending lots of cuddles for you and your family❤❤❤❤

I was the exact same after I lost our baby years ago. I didn’t even want to see a pampers advert! Everything triggered me, I sobbed my heart out non stop and didn’t want to leave the house.
It wasn’t after a while that I pushed myself to go out and try and get a bit of normality back. But if I went to a salon to then sit there and some bint was passing a baby around to clients is just shocking! What about the clients and their 'me time'???
I don’t know about u all but having time at the hairdressers with no children is lovely.
I read, I have got cups of tea…HOT! Not left to go cold after non stop running around after my lot. Then imagine this wagon wheel shows up with her baby and not taking into consideration about others🙄😡…but she doesn’t have those feelings in her anatomy clearly. That’s why I think she defo made up a miscarriage. If u have truly experienced it u wouldn’t behave like that.
She’s just a wannabe celebrity, trying to be relatable and liked but acts like a lying, selfish bleep instead. Karma will get her. Hit her like a smelly coated foundation brushes to the eyeball.🤪sorry for the rant, I had shandies last night whilst bespoke had the babas. Mamas night off and now feeling a bit rough🥴😂Hope ur all good and don’t forget TruffleMuffle knows who everyone is on here, charge ur ring door bells!🤪🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Girls, I'm still in studio hell and in a twit of a mood.

Truff is an uneducated bleep. I sincerely hope that being large is down to overeating and not genetics because I hate to think of how she will treat that poor child if she ends up bulking out too. Serious eating disorders/mental health issues ahoy.

I'll be back with a movie poster once things have wrapped up tomorrow evening 🎬

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My mate just said she's sent her x2 genuine makeup Questions in that Q&A to see if she replied...... Blanked.
She's not interested unless they're about the Trolls & Oluv. She just lives for the drama & attention.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Bet she’ll be staying in San Antonio, can’t afford anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to tit the duck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft bleep.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your bleeping fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

✨ I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same✨
Bravo! I reported it too!

Reactions: 17
Her & Matt Know who a number of the Trolls are...... 🤥🤥🤥😴😴😴

Thought you were on a weekend away ?? 🤥🤥
🤣🤣 isn’t she just one deluded bleep. Pinocchio strikes again 🤥🤥 well if she knows who a number of trolls are why hasn’t she gone and saw them then cos they make her menful hellffff really bad don’t they 🙄 if it was me an I knew who they are I’d be going to see them as fast as my little size 4 feet could run xx

Reactions: 27
The reason don't show their children is for trolls? Wow all this time I've been thinking there were pedophiles better start showing my baby off publicly

Reactions: 31
“If you haven’t seen the other side of Ibiza like I have”

SHE IS ON CONDESCENDING bleep
She Carry’s on like she’s some multi millionaire flying to all these country’s before anyone else 😴😴😴 tbh never been to Ibiza never fancied getting on a plane full of cunts like her if I’m honest

I’ve just been on my lurker account and that post has gone, not sure if it’s because I reported it on my other one or not? 🤔
It’s gone

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ask me anything...

Is olive crawling???

Reply - She’s everywhere & posts a video of her standing up 🤣 Comical Truff!!

My bespoke this morning was watching me look at her stories & asks who’s Olive? So I said her baby, and I showed a pic & said she’s so cute & the reply was ‘ye but we don’t like her do we’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This is the one I use, lovely and light under make up
I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx

Reactions: 9
Oh & while I’m on 1 she mentioned people giving birth alone - yet I remember she thanked her I AM MIDWIVES & said Matt had stayed at the hospital. Anyone remember? She defo sees herself as a ‘celeb’

Go & choke on your truffle oil!! Horrible witch!!

& she wonders why people don’t like her!!

I would love her to out us I couldn’t give two fucks not even assed I tell everyone I’m on here not bothered 🤷‍♀️

If you were her & you knew who some people were you’d confront them wouldn’t you? I know I would!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She must be a Covid denier, if not the other 100s of times she’s broken the rules - she didn’t shield for her rainbow baby… now surely that’s the worst one ☹
(& has since dragged her here there & everywhere in her car seat)

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can’t understand her ranting this morning, is she suggesting that olive is trolled here?
she does understand that the piss taking about bespoke being petite and blonde isn’t trolling oliff, it’s instead taking the piss out of her?
shes painful, hope boris shuts the borders when she’s out being a twit in Ibiza with wayno.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx

Sorry not straighteners but highly recommend this. I look like I’ve walked out of a salon. Blow my hair with this, rollers in for at least 1/2 an hour & voila 💁🏻‍♀️

On YouTube they’re comparing it to The dyson & this wins..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Then why continue to share pictures of her. Why continue to share information about her.

What an absolute tit job she's doing of protecting her little one.
We know this is a made up statement from Kates book of made up statements.

Profit Shakespeare has nothing but love on here. So it’s made up or someone not on here.
If the kid was trolled, she would share the messages, because she couldn’t NOT, she lives for the drama. (I’m now expecting a few messages to be shared, probably once again from Kates made up book of statements)

The fact that they know who the trolls are but the trolls don’t know they know is very “friends” isn’t it. I don’t think the tolls give a toss, or they wouldn’t be trolling her.

She will be going to Ocean to see Uncle weirdo “her close and personal friend” because how can she not?
and yes I wanna see her in that fringed cozzy. Cos ya know she’s a medium Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The post has been removed ! Made up
She really is a bad head.
People don't talk about you cos they're jealous of you they talk about you cos you're a Vile person.

Going on about COVID restrictions whilst she's currently going through her piles of ugly clothes she's bummed packing for her 2nd holiday abroad in 6 months !! duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't wait to see the selfie angles from up near jupiter to get her frame in the screen. I was laughing to myself the other day, I took a video of me drinking my coffee from the angle she took hers and you could see all around me..... When she did, she filled the screen. How she can't just admit she isn't an 8 and MOVE ON. She will cause that lil girl 100s of confidence problems.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.