Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts this morning show her true colours. Someone asking about showing Olive and her reponse was cunty. I got the jab for my nan! Well you got it because you may not go on holiday! I hope to god no one close to hergets Covid. Especially children- more so than usual. Cases are on the rise, and worse in children and whilst I agree we need to go back to normal, we should still be kept at a distance, no holidays until next year and masks masks masks. Stop using your insta to push you nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love how this sweaty ming is allowed to swan off to Ibiza with millions of other sweaty mings yet after 16 months I am still not allowed, fully jabbed, to visit my long term partner. It makes me sick, there’s no sense or science behind it.

Sorry girls I’m in a bad bleeping mood because my fella has had his work leave denied so won’t be visiting me anytime soon. I’m the most angry I’ve ever been. Too bad he doesn’t live in bleeping Ibiza isn’t it??? Anyway can’t wait to see the photoshopping that goes on while she’s away

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She makes out like she’s well travelled because she goes to places popular with z list instagrammers and influencers, places she feels will look good on Instagram. There’s a big wide world out there Kate!
I agree! I regularly go to the Med and America, I have also been lucky enough to have back-backed around India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. I have been to The Philippines, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan. Loved very single one of my trips. This year I’m going to Scotland in our van. My cellulite, big thighs and big ass will not be filtered.
I will love it, I know this because I will be making memories and having fun. I will be doing it for me, not the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please? 😆
nothing will help hair growth unless you’re found to have a deficiency, the only thing known to help with deficiencies tends to be biotin otherwise you’re just paying for expensive urine.

Reactions: 15
Genuine question... I’m in no way a body shamer, but Zara Medium. I still can’t get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please? 😆
Biotin tablets, I got 10,000 mg after two months my bald patches have pretty much gone

Reactions: 17
Bet she’ll be staying in San Antonio, can’t afford anywhere else
I love love love Ibiza but the other side around Santa Eularia. It's quiet and pretty and there a few gorgeous beach clubs on that side. I went to Amante for my wedding anniversary. Ibiza town is just gorgeous but as with everything, the nice places cost. I have never been to San Antonio. The thought of it makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love love love Ibiza but the other side around Santa Eularia. It's quiet and pretty and there a few gorgeous beach clubs on that side. I went to Amante for my wedding anniversary. Ibiza town is just gorgeous but as with everything, the nice places cost. I have never been to San Antonio. The thought of it makes my skin crawl
We're going next year to santa Eualia next year. Can not wait. I won't be found in San Antonio. You'll find me with some wine in a quiet bar somewhere. Sounds bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We're going next year to santa Eualia next year. Can not wait. I won't be found in San Antonio. You'll find me with some wine in a quiet bar somewhere. Sounds bliss.
Try Amante and definitely check out La Brasa in Ibiza Town for lunch or dinner. It's like a secret garden and their Paella is delicious. The hippy market in Las Dalias is fun and you might see local legends The Benidrums playing there. They are amazing and you can see them sometimes at Café Mambo too. Try and catch Symphonic Ibiza if they are out there. I have worked with them and they are bloody fantastic. Maybe get out to Formentera as it's beautiful. I could go on and on!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Try Amante and definitely check out La Brasa in Ibiza Town for lunch or dinner. It's like a secret garden and their Paella is delicious. The hippy market in Las Dalias is fun and you might see local legends The Benidrums playing there. They are amazing and you can see them sometimes at Café Mambo too. Try and catch Symphonic Ibiza if they are out there. I have worked with them and they are bloody fantastic. Maybe get out to Formentera as it's beautiful. I could go on and on!
Oh fabulous. Thanks so much. Taken a screenshot of this ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Santa Eualia is gorgeous so relaxing and peaceful. Some gorgeous scenery there too. We stayed in Es Cana which is about half hour away on bus, Es Cana is lovely too for a day trip, there’s a lovely beach and harbour, also second recommendation for the hippy market, it’s a fab day out

• Heart
I've just been thinking, do you think she just assumed super heros are people's legends? Like, she's heard Guns N Roses are like legends and heros of rock.... So she thought they're "super heros". I can't deal. Please tell me I'm wrong. I want some inside tea from the party when they turned up 😂😂😂
She has me baffled! I actually googled super heroes looking for any mention of Guns and Roses ! Nothin nada zilch! :ROFLMAO: Bet she felt a right tit when she got there.

• Haha
Santa Eualia is gorgeous so relaxing and peaceful. Some gorgeous scenery there too. We stayed in Es Cana which is about half hour away on bus, Es Cana is lovely too for a day trip, there’s a lovely beach and harbour, also second recommendation for the hippy market, it’s a fab day out
I go on like a broken record about the hippy market 😂 I tell everyone they must go there if they’re going to Ibiza.

Used to always stay in San Antonio Bay when the only reason I visited Ibiza was to get off my tits. Couldn’t imagine anything worse now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Kate we know you read here!!
So just write a bleeping “ask me anything” question to yourself explaining why the duck you went to a kids superhero party dressed as a biker and done the same to Olive.
Just bleeping clear it up will you, hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love how this sweaty ming is allowed to swan off to Ibiza with millions of other sweaty mings yet after 16 months I am still not allowed, fully jabbed, to visit my long term partner. It makes me sick, there’s no sense or science behind it.

Sorry girls I’m in a bad bleeping mood because my fella has had his work leave denied so won’t be visiting me anytime soon. I’m the most angry I’ve ever been. Too bad he doesn’t live in bleeping Ibiza isn’t it??? Anyway can’t wait to see the photoshopping that goes on while she’s away
Same with my daughter gig. I can’t see her she’s in a red zone. Been a year since I seen my little girl

I started biotin vitamins a year ago. My hair is thicker. Not amazing but definitely thicker xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
We all know she will be in the cheapest hotel going, same as she was in Dubai, but will travel to all the posher insta worthy places so her rich influencer persona is intact. She's a joke. She also won't choose somewhere great for families and babies, it'll be something for her and MATTTTTTT. I can't wait to see her pissed again with her "Can't you just sit over there away from meeeee, duck offfff" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was recommended Jamaican Black Castor Oil by a friend last year - I had traction alopecia from continuous extension wearing - I mix it in with conditioner as it’s a bit gloopy. My bald patches have gone. I also use it on my brows and lashes at night and they have grown quite a bit too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.