Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With biotin just make sure you drink plenty of water as it can cause spots. Well it did with me anyway, I googled it and a few people found the same but I upped my water intake and it was fine after a couple of weeks. I never used to get spots before other than one or two around my period.

Reactions: 11
If you’re taking biotin make sure to mention it if you ever have a vitamin D test as it fucks up your vit D results.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Funny how her meh mood suddenly disappeared on peak engagement day.....

Now she is on the zoflora hype. Few points Kate

1. You are 3 years too late, Mrs Hinch did zoflora to death.
2. Will you pick a focus for your account and stick with it for the love of god. She has the ‘by Kate Hayes’ account and never uses it, all her make up stuff should be on there, all the home shite on her home account. Then if she wants to continue doing a shite impression of a mummy vlogger - turn her primary account into that.
3. Cleaning influencers are last years news, pick another focus. Or, just get a proper job you scrounged.
4. You can’t be a cleaning influencer when you are a scruffy cow who can’t clean her baby’s tit from under her nails, let alone clean your house. Also she doesn’t even do the cleaning at home, Mez does it for her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
See the way it barged in front of Oliver Shakespeare, that dog will push her down the stairs 1 day

It’s all lies with big nose, big back wide fanny dog. The sooner her winnets get on here and read every comment the better xx
Can’t believe she left them alone in a room together whilst she’s crawling And grabbing things!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell she can’t even be arsed to tag the right Zoflora account 🤦‍♀️ You had ONE job head.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can’t believe she left them alone in a room together whilst she’s crawling And grabbing things!
She’ll know about it when Oliver Shakespeare pulls that dogs tail. Shes just a tit mum overall, she hasn’t got a clue how to be a parent, she doesn’t deserve that kid with the dangers she puts her in every day xx

Reactions: 15
I go on like a broken record about the hippy market 😂 I tell everyone they must go there if they’re going to Ibiza.

Used to always stay in San Antonio Bay when the only reason I visited Ibiza was to get off my tits. Couldn’t imagine anything worse now.
Love the hippy market! Got some lovely trinkets there and there is loads of entertainment and great food
We are planning to go back one day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same with my daughter gig. I can’t see her she’s in a red zone. Been a year since I seen my little girl

I started biotin vitamins a year ago. My hair is thicker. Not amazing but definitely thicker xxx
Oh god how awful. I’m sorry ❤ It feels like a breach of human rights at this point doesn’t it? Who is anyone to tell us we can’t be with loved ones

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Again… not sure why a makeup account is selling cleaning products now, but at least she could have tagged the correct account. Why doesn’t she check these things??

92D00B1F-24F7-4D4E-AFCB-C4326DE7EB0C.png
95753510-8585-4030-B88D-05032B0D0B75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a bit to fit.

The saga goes on..
She began the week terrifying the living daylights out of the North West and surrounding areas when she headbutted the screen during a reel sporting eye moustaches that can only be described as what would spawn if Eugene Levy and Groucho Marx’s eyebrows got together and had a drunken one night stand without using protection.

In an effort to prove us all wrong and show us that she does indeed buy things for her child, she spent the grand total of £2.25 in Asda on five identical ‘out and about’ ‘bowels.’ Adding that to the entire sale stock of Little Angels bottles that she once purchased means she’s spent over £12 in the last 8 months on her daughter. And we say she never puts her hand in her Zara size medium pants pockets..

Olive is being mischievous and apparently has no fear. To be fair, if your Ma had a phone for a face and your Pa wore the same length trousers as you, then you probably need to build up a lot of resilience at an early age. That coupled with the fact that her mother dresses her as the lead orphan in a BBC period drama, and keeps putting her shoes on the wrong feet means she’s probably trying to be self-sufficient by the time she’s 4 so she can get her own place.

There ain’t no party like a fully gifted KHM hay bale and pampas grass party it would seem as shoppers messaged her from the Asda as they were delighted to have their weekly shop made more joyful by the wonder that is Miss KH Makeup warbling whilst stomping her way through the aisles looking for 45p baby stuff. And by shoppers, I mean one person. And by one person, I mean Kate.

Child genius and all round wonder Olive can now play guitar. Lenny Kravitz and Slash have retired in respect of the fact that they’ll never be as talented as the 10 month old. Jimi Hendrix was also reported to have come back from the dead to comment on the infant prodigy and is said to have asked for the title of his favourite song to be changed to Olive Haze...
🎵 ‘Scuse me Ma’s tit smoky eye..🎵

Despite Joy of Clean being willing to work with anyone with an Instagram account and a face, she acted as though she was Tesco’s brand new ambassador by roping her ever suffering mother into mopping her floors for her and generally humiliating her. Whilst Mez cleaned up after the Wirral’s own Waynetta, Kate lounged on the green velvet chair watching Max strain out his thoughts on her, and barking orders to her mum across the room. Mez got her own back though by ‘accidentally’ dropping the news that she does the meal preps. If you read this Mez, next time blink twice if you want us to come and rescue you..

The concept of the term ‘sold out’ seems to be lost on her, demonstrated by her constantly sharing pictures of fully stocked shelves of her tat accompanied by the words ‘almost sold out’. Seeing as how her stuff is about as sold out as the Josef Fritzl Guide to Home Improvements, I don’t think Kylie Jenner has much to worry about yet. Or Olivia Hale. Or Pat at Kirby Market with her 3 for a fiver Miss Mary of Sweden blushers.

She’s off ‘away for the weekend’ again, even though it’s Saturday afternoon and she’s still at home. Still pretending she doesn’t use filters with a cracking picture of her dressed in a Guns n Roses T-Shirt with a chin you could cut glass on, as though we didn’t see her hours earlier on a story with no filter and a chin like the bottom of a boiled egg. Crack on though Kate, the only person you’re kidding is yourself.
As always, Read the Wiki.
This is a masterpiece 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought truff had cleaners as she hated cleaning
But now she's promoting cleaning products?!
Clearly showing she's skint and will promote anything to pay for her medium zara trousers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx
I’ve got they Dyson one, love it. I’ve got the wide GHD one too and defo prefer the Dyson x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not derailing, but as I am not prepared to entertain the KHM recommended Herrrberssst for my bespoke locks, what would you delightful TrOlLz recommend for hair growth and general hair health please? 😆
High strength biotin of Amazon and kerastase shampoo and conditioner look at gorgeous shop for it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I use this as well after reccs on here. It’s lovely, and today I’m going to go and get the tinted one!

I need your help! who can recommend some straighteners for me (and Truff) I don’t use them that often, maybe 1,2 times a month . They don’t have to be heavy duty ones. The GHDs I have are so old now, they are passed it.
( yes I could go on Google and research, but I’d prefer real people honest reviews)

TIA!!! Love you all xxx
I replaced my old GHDs with new GHDs 🤣🤦‍♀️ I use them daily so didn’t wanna risk a new brand and them be tit. Cloud 9 are good too though. I got mine off ASOS but waited for a 20% off day to save a few squid.

Not to derail bleeping zoflora now 🤦‍♀️ Why are they sending cleaning stuff to a make up account?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.