Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told the police to stay in their own lane and follow the rules or not and they left did they?

Everyone thinks olive is 2 years old cause she’s massive

I’d love to see the ugly bleep wear that costume. Ugly on the inside. If you need a refresher of all the broken rules read the wiki.

imagine having your bridal makeup trial paused so someone can change a crappy nappy and not wash their hands

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to tit the duck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft bleep.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your bleeping fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

✨ I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same✨
She is in total denial. I’ll admit I was starting to become less stressed about COVID as the vaccine roll out continued and things started re opening so I was feeling a bit calmer and more normal. All until two people I know in their 30s who are very fit and healthy both ended up in hospital, one in ICU for 8 days because he wasn’t getting enough oxygen into his lungs. That really woke me up. Catching COVID could happen to ANYONE and you never know how your body is going to react to it. Take care, be respectful of others (physically and mentally) and don’t be a c*nt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
If only this method worked. Pushing through negative feelings. Pushing through depression. Pushing through suicidal thoughts.
If only she could have said this to the 1000s that feel suicide is the only option.

She is so full of her brown sharks its more dangerous than actual bleeping sharks!!!!

How's that belated weekend away with Matt going by the way???!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she keep going on about a blog, surely she knows she will not be taken seriously as she can not spell and has no grammar! In one of her story replies, she put no we won’t be taken to ocean beach, KHM it is taking not taken. My spelling and grammar are shocking but I am not in the “public” eye
KHM if you want people to take to you seriously, for starters please go to some make up master classes, learn the current trends, stop making brides look like tit (maybe learn make up wedding looks from Hannah Martin, who has done royal weddings) go to a basic English course and lastly but should probably be first, work out how to be an amazing parent you claim to be, protect your child.
Oh one more thing, why would you announce publicly you are going away? head or maybe she wants someone to break in either claim it was a troll or maybe someone will go sort the tit show of a house she has.
Okay I think I am done, sorry but she just really winds me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I ‘generally’ think she’s bipolar you know. She’s on a manic high chatting tit like this. Couple weeks time she’ll be ‘meh’ and feeling low again.

Reactions: 34
I bet she’s arranged to meet Wayne’s sons wife, the one with the little girl with white blonde hair and tanned skin, the one she’s so desperate for Oluv to be. She’s actually from the Wirral too 😣
Matts sister, Zara, is mates with Meghan. So truff will be bum licking like her life depends on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She can duck OFF the reason I spent over 24 hours alone in labour is because of fuckwits like her who never followed any of the rules and contributed to rising case rates

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Bore off head you broke every bleeping rule going you big disgrace. You even wanted to keep the salon open when everyone else was closing. You only got the vaccine to get out the country you absolute sheep! You make me sick how you broke lockdown rules running round Dubai thinking your hard you absolute fool! Go back to bed girl and wake up and smell the coffee (decaf) don’t forget 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Matts sister, Zara, is mates with Meghan. So truff will be bum licking like her life depends on it.
Oh really, probs staying with them. I can see it now, pics of them together in white rompers on the sand, white blond hair and deep tan, although duck knows what Meghans kid will look like next to Oluv when the photos been edited, probably a different race and see through hair because she’s brightened it that much to make Oluvs look bespoke blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s been looking for an excuse for this whole time to denounce covid. I hate this government and their mishandling of the crisis, to PPE, to contracts for their friends and for the “let the bodies pile high” comments made by our own PM but Matt Hancock being a sleazy twit chasing tail doesn’t make me no longer believe that covid is a risk or ever existed!? Be angry that all those people who died or were scared in hospital couldn’t have their loved ones with them, but let’s face it she’s angry because she’s had to wear a mask and hasn’t been able to go to instagramable places every 5 seconds with her prop. She’s a thick bleep, she doesn’t help herself at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m so sorry you went through that, that must have been horrific, so sad xxx
that’s what I mean, not everyone wants to be put in that situation. For me, I’ve wanted a baby for over 20 years. I didn’t used to go and make a brew, I’d go to the toilet and cry. But as I’ve got older I just walk away and do something else x
Exactly. No one knows anyone’s situation ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Push through having low moods? She’s actually dangerous, after my first child I had PND and was suicidal which I’m ashamed to admit especially with my profession if someone had told me to push through I would have felt worse and like there’s something wrong with me and it’s my fault for feeling that way, stop talking about pushing through mental health issues most people can’t and need professional input

• Heart
Reactions: 45
“If you haven’t seen the other side of Ibiza like I have”

SHE IS ON CONDESCENDING bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Troll! Olive is the most petite and blonde little baby on the planet.
My apologies, I have just never seen such a tiny petite blonde baby with so much hair she regularly gets mistaken for rapunzel. If only my kids could play guitar or jump on a trampoline or learn to crawl at 1 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I cannot wait for all this Ibiza content we’re going to have! We’re going to have an absolute BALL trollllllz 💃🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.