Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning.
Her taking rugrat to the salon. Totally unprofessional. I think would Cheryl have been there, she'd have said something to her. No one is interested in your kid especially when they've gone to get their hair done. I saw some salons operating a traffic light card thing. So you turn your card and it says something like "I've come for a relax in silent" my idea of bliss!

The rant. I do not understand her point. If you want to be a respected influencer, learn how to spell, use grammar and make basic sense. It hurts my head trying to decipher it,!
No girl cheryls fucked off on holiday 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Also, saying “live your life”!!! What does she mean? What has she actually done differently over the past year? She can’t go to nightclubs anyway cos she has a newborn baby (although I’m sure Olive would love it and be the life and soul of the party).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just reported her post about covid. She’s SO thick. How irresponsible and dangerous for an influencer with 180k followers to be advising people NOT to follow the rules. And how bleeping condescending to be saying things like “wake up people”… plenty of us have lost loved ones to this virus, and take it very seriously. She truly has reached an all time low with this post

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ask me anything time -
Why have you dressed yourself & you kid as a rock star when your at a Superhero Party?
Why you still filtering yourself and your kid?
Why you a rude witch to your mam?
Why you pretending your a Medium in Zara?
Why oh why are you such a C*nt????

** DISCLAIMER **
I only answer the Q’s I send myself about being Super Momma, my weaning journey and how I cope with trolls 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s a f’ing idiot if she doesn’t believe COVID exists. Try sitting watching knowing there is nothing you can do to help, have a parent taken away in an ambulance that took 2 hours to arrive (no fault of their own- it was during the worst time of the pandemic) whilst being given oxygen to help keep them alive and not knowing if you was ever going to see or speak to them again (luckily I did see my parent again but others were not so lucky)

Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to tit the duck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft bleep.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your bleeping fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

✨ I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same✨

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
If the travel vlog includes you wearing this, then no, I don’t want to see it.
9183D7C7-A22E-4600-9F26-9A7795033DE3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
You do you Kate hun, why don’t you “wake up” and take a look at the world past the end of your own nose.
Can’t wait to see the bespoke being dragged around Ibiza dressed like a fairy with old uncle wayno all for a few photos for insta.
embarrassed for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s a f’ing idiot if she doesn’t believe COVID exists. Try sitting watching knowing there is nothing you can do to help, have a parent taken away in an ambulance that took 2 hours to arrive (no fault of their own- it was during the worst time of the pandemic) whilst being given oxygen to help keep them alive and not knowing if you was ever going to see or speak to them again (luckily I did see my parent again but others were not so lucky)
That sounds heartbreaking to have experienced but I'm so happy your parent pulled through ❤
Clearly Kate just prioritizes binging coke in a nightclub bathroom more than protecting other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs CC Clarke has booked to go Ibiza I am sure it’s really soon aswell, I can only imagine in KHM head she will hunt cc down and try to become friends with CC Clarke , get help with her Instagram engagement up and will think they are bff’s, invite them to the party of all parties for Olive, Ugh. okay that is me down with making up scenarios in my head

If the travel vlog includes you wearing this, then no, I don’t want to see it.
View attachment 636655

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she not understand she’s been breaking the rules from the start, nearly 18 months ago, when we had no vaccines, no PPE, no idea how to manage this and an overwhelmed NHS?

Yes people now are fed up after a year of lockdown restrictions, and more people are bending the rules, but we’re in a much better position with more knowledge and the majority of the adult population vaccinated.

She’s trying to make out her actions were right all along and everyone is only just catching up - no, the situation couldn’t be more different.

Round here the police weren’t showing up unless the lockdown LAWS were being broken in a serious way (ie big parties) - the police were called on you because you constantly broke the rules and they probably thought wtf is this girl a super spreader or what? Of course they came round after a few times when the message obviously wasn’t getting through. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I bet she’s arranged to meet Wayne’s sons wife, the one with the little girl with white blonde hair and tanned skin, the one she’s so desperate for Oluv to be. She’s actually from the Wirral too 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s proper thick isn’t she, superhero party but she’s dressed them like guns n roses fans 🥴 Does she even know who they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everyone thinks olive is 2, duck off 🤣🤣
Is that the same way everyone thinks she’s a size 6????

Why is she still going on about the trampoline thing like it proves she’s some kind of genius?? All it proves Kate, is that her knees bend at the right place and her body knows what to do when the floor is bouncy underneath. Pretty much every kid on the planet would have the exact same instinct.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
OK. So you're filming this whilst having a wee. We all have to take our bespokes when we are alone, I totally get that. Been there done that.
I'd never leave the baby on the floor alone with a dog when I would not be able to intervene should anything happen. Lock the dog in a room whilst you go.
Sorry but the look in that dog petrifies me.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.