Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen that shop before 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sure my rough auntie goes in there, reminds me when my mum used to drag me into solitaire as a kid

Barb il pay you to wear Khm's cardi, chino combos 😂😂😂😂😂
Fking Solitaire 🤣🤣🤣🤣 women stripping off in the aisles trying on outfits that were coming flying down from solitaire heaven above, whilst a girl spoke 1000 words a minute into a microphone that nobody could understand 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just looked up the two people she is out with. I can see why Truff wants to bestie up with Nadia, she can’t use punctuation either and likes bragging how she was up at 5, working out by 6, then at 8 decided to take 3 kids to the safari park and it was dreamy 🤢🤢

I pity Olive, poor little bugger was dragged out of her bed at 4 this morning, it’s 10 at night and she’s being carted around pubs so her mother can get tit faced. She won’t have been able to have a proper sleep all day. But it’s ok, she’s fast asleep on a stranger now.

If I did the same thing, my mum would be dragging me out the pub by my ear. The mother in law would be dragging my other ear. It’s quite clear Kate is the spoilt brat in her family and nobody has ever told her no or pulled her up on her behaviour, hence why they let her carry on.

I really would love to know what Delo’s family think of all this, why isn’t his mum giving him a clip and telling him to stand up for what’s best for this child?

She is a complete and utter disgrace. I will bet they didn’t bring a travel cot or ask for one in the room, so little Olive will be stuck in the bed with her mother drunkenly snoring her honking breath on her face.

That lovely little girl is nothing but a meal ticket to them pair of idiots. She deserves so much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 73
The baby whisperer?

Erm no. How about it’s 10pm and that poor child should be in bed!!
Haven’t they got 4 kids they have managed to leave behind for an insta night out, and they have down our to hold the most petite kid in the world before flinging her back in a car seat while her parents get smashed

Reactions: 22
Of course she had to get Nadia thorburn out to keep up the influenza lifestyle 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she farts and follows through in her vile white trousers. Selfish witch.
Bound to happen please let the cctv in the hotel lift capture that sight! 🤣😷

My mum used to LOVE Solitaire🤣🤣🤣I took me Mam for a day of drinking eating and shopping one time and The little shop thats there now in replace of Solitaire had Ex M&S & next dresses (she had a field day working out the scribbled out labels) and she had to buy one just because it’s the same premises 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I told my mum Solitaire had reopened (cruel joke 🤣) she would be on the first train into Liverpool tomorrow morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The way that child is asleep suggests she's just conked out. She should be in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She says she love olive so much her heart hurts…

Well actions speak louder than words Kate and your actions tell us the complete opposite

Get your baby back and put her to bed you selfish conceited wanksplat 🤬

She honestly boils my piss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Mums on the loose?! What are you on the loose from Kate? Because it’s not your bleeping child you alchy bleep.

Poor Nadia and Liam. Manage to get a baby sitter for their FOUR kids only to get papped with greeting faced Olive, I’d be fuming.

She needs to stop being as tight as two coats of paint and buy that kid a nice lightweight buggy that’s ideal for travelling.

Reactions: 47
What an utter twit having her poor baby up at the crack for their 6.30 train, dragging her all around a new city, meals out, drinks & then passing her to a stranger to fall asleep on at 10pm. What a tit weekend for that poor baby. You either go out on the piss without your kids, or you go on a family friendly weekend away. And the latter usually involves places you’d never visit in your old life. As your new child centred life is different. bleeping hell she’s giving me rage now. A disgrace if she’s influenced young, naive impressionable girls that you can live like this. Dick bleep.

Reactions: 53
her stories show a cocktail, red wine, white wine & another white / rose. She’s gonna be wankered the silly moose. I’ve gotta stop watching now, it’s actually making me genuinely sad for the little baby 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I absolutely knewww she was gonna meet with Nadia this weekend and Liam the drug dealers son. What a load of shite. The lot of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Look at the state of that !!!
Truff can call us UC scruffs , jealous, saddos anything that takes her fancy...... I'd never go out on the ale carrying on like that with my child in tow.
bleeping Wrongun.🤢🤢😛😛
A92DE9D1-1B11-4F2F-A216-B7F529C2F259.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.