Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, Truff is a ringer for Bet Lynch from Corrie these days. Looks like she’s been down Birko Market for a mooch and found that outfit in Hot Lips Fashion. God Delo is a gormless duck isn’t he? Imagine the conversations they have. Her telling him ‘my vag is dolphin smooth’ and him replying with flipper impressions cos he’s dim as duck.

Also, they going out for tea at 8pm with a baba? She should be in beddy byes not painting the town red with her dick eye ma and da
She looks like she shops in Shush in Birkenhead
New York, Paris, London, Birkenhead
Screenshot_20210612-212024_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She looks like she shops in Shush in Birkenhead
New York, Paris, London, Birkenhead View attachment 614860
There’s one of them by ours on Walton vale hahahahahaha. Side note: the chicken barbecue butchers next to it - bleeping TO DIE FOR

she’s gone quiet. Wonder if olive screamed the meal down because she is probably clearly overtired after being dragged across the United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There’s one of them by ours on Walton vale hahahahahaha. Side note: the chicken barbecue butchers next to it - bleeping TO DIE FOR

she’s gone quiet. Wonder if olive screamed the meal down because she is probably clearly overtired after being dragged across the United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland
There is nothing I like better than my clothes having a hint of a whiff of bbq chicken to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMFG.

JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP AND I AM ABSOLUTELY bleeping CRYING AT THE OUTFITS!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope you are all ok girlys (and Southern fairy) 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I am one of those annoying mums that takes my daughter everywhere with me and I know people who know me think I’m mad but I genuinely enjoy her company and her seeing new things (plus she’s better company than her dad😂). But wherever we go, I find things that she would enjoy, the excitement for me is to research what is fun for kids in the city we are visiting. Don’t get me wrong, I will also have a cocktail if we are out somewhere fun (rainforest cafe, American diner vibes) that she enjoys for food but my trip is not based on adult meals and drinks or I would go with just my fella or my friends?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I've seen that shop before 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sure my rough auntie goes in there, reminds me when my mum used to drag me into solitaire as a kid

OMFG.

JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP AND I AM ABSOLUTELY bleeping CRYING AT THE OUTFITS!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope you are all ok girlys (and Southern fairy) 🥰
Barb il pay you to wear Khm's cardi, chino combos 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that shop the womans stands shouting threw a mic got river island Jane's Topshop principles in a really high pitched voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've seen that shop before 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sure my rough auntie goes in there, reminds me when my mum used to drag me into solitaire as a kid

They just don't make shops like solitaire anymore do they! The good old days hearing a 50 year old woman MCing over the speakers whilst my mum looks for a cheap polyester suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh girl I thought you were in tattle jug @QueenBarb2
Been so bleeping busy Blair! Recently gone from part time to full time at work now the kids are getting older and I swear to god I will never moan about MrBarb being shattered from work ever again!

I’ve been reading here but just haven’t had the brain power to watching her Insta and then comment 🤣🤣🤣

But I’m here now 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

We’ve got a Heart Foundation ( If KHM would like to return her tennis gear and crown green bowls kecks) with a good chicken shop/butchers a few doors away in Broadway, salt and pepper Sui Mais are excellent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I’ve seen trendier outfits in the window display of Barnado’s.

She bleeping PONGS. Wash ya Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They just don't make shops like solitaire anymore do they! The good old days hearing a 50 year old woman MCing over the speakers whilst my mum looks for a cheap polyester suit!
I can still picture the big bright red shop logo😂😂😂
My mum used to feel like the dogs bollocks in her fur trimmed coat for £20, white blouse and elastane pants then after solitare we drove down to the docks to buy toys household tit from them auction people shouting bids 😂😂😂
No bespoke times back then....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can still picture the big bright red shop logo😂😂😂
My mum used to feel like the dogs bollocks in her fur trimmed coat for £20, white blouse and elastane pants then after solitare we drove down to the docks to buy toys household tit from them auction people shouting bids 😂😂😂
No bespoke times back then....
My mum used to LOVE Solitaire🤣🤣🤣I took me Mam for a day of drinking eating and shopping one time and The little shop thats there now in replace of Solitaire had Ex M&S & next dresses (she had a field day working out the scribbled out labels) and she had to buy one just because it’s the same premises 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I used to love the curry outta there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.