Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate when you catch up on here please can you treat us to a little explanation of the car seat. For the life of me I can’t work it out. It must weigh a tonne and she’s obv not very comfortable in it so who’s it benefiting??

Reactions: 27
Why do these 2 have their headphones in all the time? Do they hate communicating with each other that much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it was possibly going to happen last night but she invited her new influencer friends out for a drink and made a twit of herself so he’s decided against it.
She’ll be rifling through his bags for the cubic zirconia reading this. Unlucky Truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do these 2 have their headphones in all the time? Do they hate communicating with each other that much 🤣🤣
I genuinely think they have duck all to say to each other except when they’re talking about the baby. The one time they went out together the other week, he pissed off and left her crying with her mates. They don’t seem well matched at all.

Reactions: 28
Bet Olive is absolutely shattered 😔 my daughter is 8 months an every single plan I make has to fit around her naps, feeds and bedtime! No matter who it's with or quality time with my husband her routine is the most important. Why don't she get that? Even my 9 year old says we can't do that time mom as she needs a bottle then. Nothing worse than an overtired groggy baby!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Okay, so I said I was going back to just reading but why on gods earth have they not got a sun hat on the little girl? Would she even think to put suncream on her little girl either?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s no chance Delo will put a ring on it. He’s been there and done that. Especially if he is looking at booking Vegas with the lads. Says it all if he is still going on lads holidays, they only happen for one reason

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Okay, so I said I was going back to just reading but why on gods earth have they not got a sun hat on the little girl? Would she even think to put suncream on her little girl either?
She’s a disgrace, no parasol or shade cover on that pram for her little legs.

• Angry
I was just a reader until this thread, realised I have contributed more than I really wanted too but she is just the gift that just keeps giving, It started with a red smeg fridge and I haven’t looked back, thanks for the giggles ladies and otherwise. Its a pleasure to be here with likeminded people. KHM you are a disgrace of a mother and your mother should tell you the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve got up today told my gammon to get his away strip on and put the keeper gloves on the bespoke and shaved my legs for my shorts can’t wait for a fab day with my team

This is how ridiculous that phrase is your family are not your team

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve actually heard this from a friend of a friend yano. I thought it was one house though not sure if multiple 👀
Apparently she said “I’m building houses”🤣🤣 how the duck can she go into property development with a coffin size garage she now calls her living room sorry snug 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We’ve got lots planned today but I’m going to spend the day on here posting tit anyway

How she can strap that poor child down into an infant carrier all day long is beyond me. The kids going to think she’s got black spaces in her blind spots.

I was just a reader until this thread, realised I have contributed more than I really wanted too but she is just the gift that just keeps giving, It started with a red smeg fridge and I haven’t looked back, thanks for the giggles ladies and otherwise. Its a pleasure to be here with likeminded people. KHM you are a disgrace of a mother and your mother should tell you the same.
KHM can do what the hell she likes but when it comes to not looking after her child correctly sorry, I couldn’t keep my trap shut. 10 month old sleeping in bars at 10pm at night, have some f’ing dignity and respect about yourself. Shoved in a car seat? No protection from the sun, sorry but please care for your child a bit more than worrying about Instagram views / likes/ freebies.

Reactions: 48
Her blatant child abuse is really knocking me sick and I feel so sad for Olive! Mez take her please and give her a loved life!!

🥸Traits of a bad mother- Edinburgh edition-Never gives her baby a nap so Kate can be let loose and sniff crack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I've seen that shop before 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sure my rough auntie goes in there, reminds me when my mum used to drag me into solitaire as a kid

Barb il pay you to wear Khm's cardi, chino combos 😂😂😂😂😂
Me too! I remember being sat off in St Johns whilst my mum hammered the rails in Solitaire and my Dad hit the bright lights of Izzy Crown and Stolen from Ivor. Then we’d go to Frocks for my sister and I x

• Haha
  • Heart
Surely it can’t be good for olive to be stuck in a car seat, why not just have a cheap folding pushchair that she can at least lie down properly in?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.