Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I will never understand what she is so busy doing?? Please someone genuinely enlighten me!
Erm, she’s got to take Olive to swimming. Then she has to go to Costa. Then she has to flim a story in her car while Olive is asleep and ask the question ‘Are you even a mum if you don’t wait in the car so you don’t wake the baby up?’ Then she’s got to go to Costa. Then she’s got to come home and flim herself pointing at the washing pile saying, ‘Mum life, am I right?’ Next it’s time for a Costa before fliming herself on the beach with this emoji 🥺🥺. Finally, it’s time to go and eat their cold and congealed dinner that Max has been licking, and then to put Olive to bed at half 10 with the caption ‘There is no Manuel for being a parent. We’re all in this together.’
Shes very busy, I don’t know how she copes..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

ebsx

Look at the Lauren goodger thread, pregnant and can’t accept her body changing so photoshops everything , pathetic and sad !!!
Khm would do the same, their cut from the same vapid cloth !!!!
I usually read this thread/wiki cos you lot genuinely make me howl. Never really comment but I watch some of the shit she does sometimes and don’t understand it. I lost my baby on Wednesday and I know its the grief speaking but fuck me, I’d love it if my body was still changing and my bump growing. It’s horrible right now cos everywhere I look people are pregnant or pushing a pram. Take your baby home Kate, bath her, read to her, put her to bed at a reasonable time and let her just be a baby. Right now I’d kill for them things 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

FilthyRich

Not a slight on anyone here who may happen to be on UC for whatever personal reasons! But can you imagine shouting about trolls all being on UC with rusty fridges and whatever else she claims whilst being out there on the beg? I'd imagine the majority on UC have integrity and a bit of dignity and want to provide for themselves and their families, having to be encouraged to accept help when struggling...then you have KHM and some of the other influencers that realistically don't provide for themselves and their families but are just great at online scrounging!
It just bloody well does my head in that people who can afford to pay don't have to pay because of who they are. My grandfather was a London based architect who was well known in his day. He designed alot of stars homes such as Michael Cane, Roger Moore etc. He told me that the richer you are, the cheaper life becomes because people just want to give you stuff. I have never forgotten this. I now have a business that is quite a big deal. We get asked for freebies for influencers and minor celebs and I always say no. I do offer paid work placements for disadvantaged young people and freebies for them. Freeloaders can get lost. Not interested. They are such morally corrupt people that they could harm my brand. People like KHM would cheapen what I do rather than enhance it. No one would know who she is anyway and in my experience, the less talented the celeb, the worse they behave. So no...just no. Stay classy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Oh girls, I've been quiet on #scroungegate because it's very hard for me to say what I want to say without breaking cover, but here we go:

This how it goes for free meals: usually, the restaurant has a PR agency acting on their behalf. The PR agency has a budget and target demographic, which they then use to match with journalists and influencers. Annoyingly, most PR agencies in this arena are based in London, so they take influencers on face value.

When the journo or instagrammer goes for the meal, the cost gets deducted from the PR budget. It's usually capped per person. Tips are expected, as is a level of media coverage, be it print or online. Engagement stats are expected afterwards and many contracts contain a clause stating the giftee will repay the cost of their meal if that data is not provided and targets are not reached. It can act as a very savvy marketing strategy if executed correctly.

Now the bad news: so many restaurants simply cannot afford to engage PR agencies, so they don't know this is how it works. They will go online and just look for prolific instagrammers and invite them along. Or worse, they will receive a direct request from the instagrammer and feel a free meal is a small price to pay for exposure in these difficult times. Sadly, they don't have access to the data, don't know how to tell who uses fake followers, and in the majority of cases, don't put a contract together. People like Truff take advantage of this.

There will always be vultures circling a dying animal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Southern.fairy91

Hey mr southern fairy! Did I read once that mrs fairy was having her own bespoke? Is everything well? X
Yes our bespoke is due next month, she’s good, baby was on the big side on early scans so we’re lucky enough to get growth scans every couple weeks to check on her now and make sure she doesn’t have to make an early appearance. One more midwife appt to go through birth plan and time to get the bag packed with our fave scented candles, white silk pyjamas and a toothbrush to brush the bespokes, lush curly highlighted hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Just looked up the two people she is out with. I can see why Truff wants to bestie up with Nadia, she can’t use punctuation either and likes bragging how she was up at 5, working out by 6, then at 8 decided to take 3 kids to the safari park and it was dreamy 🤢🤢

I pity Olive, poor little bugger was dragged out of her bed at 4 this morning, it’s 10 at night and she’s being carted around pubs so her mother can get shit faced. She won’t have been able to have a proper sleep all day. But it’s ok, she’s fast asleep on a stranger now.

If I did the same thing, my mum would be dragging me out the pub by my ear. The mother in law would be dragging my other ear. It’s quite clear Kate is the spoilt brat in her family and nobody has ever told her no or pulled her up on her behaviour, hence why they let her carry on.

I really would love to know what Delo’s family think of all this, why isn’t his mum giving him a clip and telling him to stand up for what’s best for this child?

She is a complete and utter disgrace. I will bet they didn’t bring a travel cot or ask for one in the room, so little Olive will be stuck in the bed with her mother drunkenly snoring her honking breath on her face.

That lovely little girl is nothing but a meal ticket to them pair of idiots. She deserves so much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 73

Moomin_mama

Thread suggestion - Katie Hayes #82 I LOVE THE SCOTTISH AND I CANNY NOT WAIT TO GET ME SOME HAGUS

She’s so illiterate, this has really tickled me today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

davidsdead

VIP Member
I could just never accept free meals ya know, I can’t get over the shame of it.
She argues that she’s promoting local businesses but I’m not having it! If that was me I’d say look, I’ll happily promote you for a couple of free drinks with my meal but I’m paying for my food- as that way I can be give a fair and honest review without feeling obliged to say it was amazing purely because it was a freebie (that’s how you build trust with your followers Kate!)
Treating local restaurants like their own personal soup kitchen 🤣🤣
Oh I’m just mortified ya know, my fella would tell me to fuck off if it wanted to post about us having a gifted meal 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 68

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
OMFG.

JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP AND I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRYING AT THE OUTFITS!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope you are all ok girlys (and Southern fairy) 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

justareaderreading

I have never posted before as I just wanted to remain a reader (it’s very entertaining) but my god I can not keep my thoughts to myself anymore, everything would have been said before.
Firstly, that poor baby getting dragged here, there and everywhere all for f’ing Instagram! Instagram has really ruined some parents relationships with their children! Having cameras shoved in their faces any given opportunity for a freebie!
If she does read these threads, then she does herself no favours. She needs to be honest with herself, then maybe people would respect her more and lastly, the fact her Dad and brother love haggis, is most certainly not a fun fact, the fucking dullest thing I have ever heard! Sorry to go off topic but I just needed to get this out. I will just go back to reading now haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

davidsdead

VIP Member
Imagine having to declare your ‘date night’ as gifted. Free food though 🤣🤣 pair of shameless bums!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Binks87

Chatty Member
Don’t leave us hanging! Did he bring his KHM brushes with him on the date??
Well he didn't look like his pictures so he's like KHM 🤣
He was quiet, complete opposite to me!

But he did the classic went to the toilets came back his phone rang and apparently he had to go, so I said you couldn't of made that more fucking obvious you've got someone to ring with an excuse to go, so I said fine let's go, I went to the toilet came back and the c*** had gone 🤦🏻‍♀️
So I did a shot of sambucca and fucked off home messaged him saying no wonder your a single c*** and blocked him on everything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Southern.fairy91

I hate it when she says there’s no textbook on parenting.

mainly because there is.

fucking loads of them.

And I bet none of them involve taking a newborn to a desert, in a pandemic, and not having a hat on her once.
being out the house all day every day with no semblance of routine. Insisting she’s petite when she’s clearly an average sized baby Pimping her out for free shit, filtering her to be blonder, letting a meat molester Chuck her around, going to a garden rave 6 days out of the womb or getting belted round in a bike trailer for 3 hours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64