Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to post no wonder he has earphones in having to listen to her banging on, but then realised they were worn for commentary on the bus tour. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shame on the bar too for serving their table drinks when they are clearly drunk with a baby in tow!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Imagine your gammon surprising you with a few days away for your birthday, then putting it all over the gram you’re away for your birthday but your birthday isn’t for another week 🤣🤣 no seriously how vile and wide is her tongue, then again everything’s wide with her she’s got a wide tongue, a wide back, a wide arse, a wide belly but let’s not forget she’s got a Wide Fanny too 🤣🤣 Imagine some lad saying that about your girlfriend tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t begrudge any parent a drink, kids are bleeping hard work. But who the duck goes away for their birthday with their baby, does literally zero activities that will entertain the baby and then goes out and gets hammered with the baby in tow??
If this was a mum and dad who sat in their local pub till 10pm at night, on the ale with a baby in tow they’d be crucified by the other patrons and probs be told to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Noooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyy dirty dick who’s got moobs was wearing jeans last night that had rips on the knees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wide fanny is following sw do you reckon she’s messaged him talking about her sad trolls and how obsessed and jealous we all are of her 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've haven't scrolled all the pages so someone might have said it already, but her legs in these 2 pics looks suspiciously identical no? Like her body has moved because it's different but not her legs? that's surely not possible. Also bleeping hell, she's lost half a stone between the 2 pictures.
One million percent super imposed
Absolute bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 10
Pissed up whilst some other bloke, who I’m guessing was the first time they met? Holding your sleeping baby.

My fella wouldn’t allow that to happen?! And my mom would be giving me an ear full for days saying what a disgrace I was 😂

Reactions: 27
Takes a car seat for the train journey and to walk around the streets of Edinburgh with but sits Olive on their knee for the open top bus tour in a moving vehicle. Yeah that makes sense!
Screenshot_20210613-111041_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She says she love olive so much her heart hurts…

Well actions speak louder than words Kate and your actions tell us the complete opposite

Get your baby back and put her to bed you selfish conceited wanksplat 🤬

She honestly boils my piss
Look at the state of that !!!
Truff can call us UC scruffs , jealous, saddos anything that takes her fancy...... I'd never go out on the ale carrying on like that with my child in tow.
bleeping Wrongun.🤢🤢😛😛View attachment 615018
Anyone who doubts she drank during pregnancy just needs to see how much she drinks with the baby in tow. I’m actually astonished with today’s antics though !!!!
That poor child. I’m sorry but why would you even take her if you’re not doing family friendly stuff? She’s a disgrace and she seems proud of it with all these stories ???

View attachment 615133Does Kate need anymore excuses to have a bevvy? 🤥
Great - encourage more drink drivers

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.