Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mums on the loose?! What are you on the loose from Kate? Because it’s not your bleeping child you alchy bleep.

Poor Nadia and Liam. Manage to get a baby sitter for their FOUR kids only to get papped with greeting faced Olive, I’d be fuming.

She needs to stop being as tight as two coats of paint and buy that kid a nice lightweight buggy that’s ideal for travelling.
Its just weird considering delo booked it as a "surprise" trip for her, obviously set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Kate is a bleeping disgrace,dragging that baby all over. I just don’t understand why she does it. It doesn’t make her Mother of the year just because she rags all over with her. I hope she is reading here...
Kate you are a tit Mother & no I’m
not trolling you as I haven’t directly messaged you I’m saying it on a public forum.
Why can’t you have a weekend away with just you & Delo? I tell you why, you have no crack with him, no natural chemistry & that is sad as you haven’t been with him that long so it shouldn’t be stale. Jesus,I love my Daughter but my God my husband & I loved & still do love time on our own. Still can’t believe they’ve dragged poor Olive all over Edinburgh, she could have stayed at home!
I’ve said it before but I really do think she had a baby first to spite Phil & Danielle.

Reactions: 52
Well my fellow trolls according to staff in zest today Hodor has told them she’s building houses 🤣🤣 I nearly fell off my seat laughing 🤣🤣
I’ve actually heard this from a friend of a friend yano. I thought it was one house though not sure if multiple 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Honestly Holiday Truff is one of my favourite Truffs. Both the parenting and the outfits go even more downhill, where does she even find this tat? She wants to hope nobody lights a fag near those lace pants!

Love that she’s dressed like a bride in white lace, he’s still not going to propose to you hun, take your baby home and let the poor kid get her head down in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Aye,can’t beat getting steaming when you’re responsible for a 10 month old!! She’s a dick,can’t wait for her stories in the morning. She’ll pretend she’s fresh as paint but she’ll be bloody hanging out if her arse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s one of them by ours on Walton vale hahahahahaha. Side note: the chicken barbecue butchers next to it - bleeping TO DIE FOR

she’s gone quiet. Wonder if olive screamed the meal down because she is probably clearly overtired after being dragged across the United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland
Omg is that chicken bbq still there 😱 me nan used to take us to the 50p shop on Walton vale back in the 80s used to love it it was as if it went for miles to the back of the shop 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Flashback to Salt Bae days- Truff is getting smashed whilst letting a stranger hold Oluv.
Delo got the phone out on booking.com making Vegas plans apparently.
Imagine the murder when she wakes up tomoz😂😂🎲🎲🎰🎰✈✈
Getting steaming and booking Vegas, the bleeping gimps, how old are they 19 🤮🤮🤮
Who the duck gets steaming with kids , especially babies, I've been on holiday and had a few but enough to know what I am doing and capable of looking out for danger. I guarantee she will be asleep in between both of them today!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Not been on this thread in a few days but had to see the reaction to the Edinburgh trip! Why didn’t they just leave Olive with the grandparents for the weekend?! You can’t do stuff like that with a baby in tow!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Thought Delo was dying to propose? If I knew my other half was literally having to hold back every day whipping a ring box out at me I’d be getting rid of my kids every weekend so theres opportunity 🤣🤣

I bet Delo was bleeping gutted that she wouldn’t leave OHD at home, I genuinely don’t think they are in a good place they don’t seem to spend time just them two!

LOL @ Zest saying KHM is building property, I think Kate has mistaken herself for Pep🤪🤪🤪 - unless Delo has been stealing random odd bricks he’s driven past or they are getting gifted - they’ve got no chance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think she’s deleted the stories from last night as I can’t see them and missed them last night.

Reactions: 8
So she has her bespoke babysat for a freebie at Ocean Grill last weekend! Yet a birthday weekend away & she’s dragged along. Any NORMAL person (if they had the chance as some people don’t) would have her babysat & just enjoyed a couple of day’s away. No1 judges Truff, we all understand motherhood is HARD! And if we get the chance for a break, trust me us normal mums take it!!

P.s she’s always tagging that Nadia as supermom on her Instagram.. wonder if she had the idea of taking along some KHM (tit) brushes & other tat? Probably not no!!! Cos she hasn’t a bleeping clue!

Anyway, happy Sunday trollzzz 😘

Reactions: 27
Look at the state of that !!!
Truff can call us UC scruffs , jealous, saddos anything that takes her fancy...... I'd never go out on the ale carrying on like that with my child in tow.
bleeping Wrongun.🤢🤢😛😛View attachment 615018
Her tongue makes me feel physically sick every time I see it, and it’s so white which is a sign of bad oral hygiene and/or excessive drinking/smoking 😬🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Flashback to Salt Bae days- Truff is getting smashed whilst letting a stranger hold Oluv.
Delo got the phone out on booking.com making Vegas plans apparently.
Imagine the murder when she wakes up tomoz😂😂🎲🎲🎰🎰✈✈
So on the surprise romantic trip delo booked truff with a crack of sparrows train journey, he’s planning a holiday to Vegas- child and GIRLFRIEND free?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thought Delo was dying to propose? If I knew my other half was literally having to hold back every day whipping a ring box out at me I’d be getting rid of my kids every weekend so theres opportunity 🤣🤣

I bet Delo was bleeping gutted that she wouldn’t leave OHD at home, I genuinely don’t think they are in a good place they don’t seem to spend time just them two!

LOL @ Zest saying KHM is building property, I think Kate has mistaken herself for Pep🤪🤪🤪 - unless Delo has been stealing random odd bricks he’s driven past or they are getting gifted - they’ve got no chance 🤣🤣
Na I’m calling it, Olive in a vest saying will you marry my mummy 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.