Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Delo must have absolutely nothing in common if they had to take OHD away for KHMs birthday weekend.

No chance of ya smelly HAGUS getting ragged around that hotel room is there girl

PLT must send her small sizes because she photoshops so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its Mr Wigs bday in a few weeks and we've booked the night away on our own. Not a chance the kids are coming, I don't think day drinking and taking the piss out of random ers is much to their liking.
I guarantee they are glued to their phones whilst delo is on the bog having his 10th wank of the day whilst looking at local birds on bumble.
Dull as bleeping dishwasher 😷😷🤮🤮

Her and Delo must have absolutely nothing in common if they had to take OHD away for KHMs birthday weekend.

No chance of ya smelly HAGUS getting ragged around that hotel room is there girl

PLT must send her small sizes because she photoshops so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It looks like the insides of khm wide girth fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm gutted this strenchy outfit is sold already!
Do we think she was going for the word stretchy or stenchy? 😷
Screenshot_20210612-220042_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The baby whisperer?

Erm no. How about it’s 10pm and that poor child should be in bed!!
literally was about to post this!!

also shock the car seat has gone with them again 🙄 she must be getting so big for it now and be so uncomfortable, I have a baby same age and she’s growing out of hers I only ever put it on the pram if she’s fallen asleep in the car and popping into shop!

Reactions: 22
I pray to god Delo isn't drinking too, she looks absolutely hammered! Stinking witch!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She looks like a BO ridden woman who works in a local charity shop. bleeping gaping hole between the buttons, beige pants.....This is the worse outfit ever and that takes some doing by KHM standards
Can’t even do the poor kids straps up properly look as twisted as Kate did on that train back from London

Reactions: 16
She ought to be ashamed of herself. You’re a bleeping tit mom truff no matter what you say. Selfish bleep

Reactions: 20
Wow Daddy diy must have worked his magic on those thighs of yours....literally taken hours apart wtf🥴
Screenshot_20210612-221522_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210612-221540_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Petite olive is her way of saying she's super allowed to still be in car seat pram trolls!!! We got another few months left she's never going to crawl properly or walk before she's one!!!

Zero crawling from a to b
No attempt of helping her stand and walk
Never shows her playing but will video her screaming in a car on way home when she should be in bed.

Her parenting skills are getting worse.

I know all babies are different all 4 of mine were walking by 1 years of age clarks trip and freedom this is where the fun starts it's like she's holding it all back how selfish

Reactions: 19
She looks like a BO ridden woman who works in a local charity shop. bleeping gaping hole between the buttons, beige pants.....This is the worse outfit ever and that takes some doing by KHM standards
What in the name of all that is holy is she effing well wearing!? Nylon trousers, hot day, canestan anyone!? Oh dear. That is a terrible terrible outfit. I mean really really terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.