Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive won’t remember any of these holidays and she won’t have the photos to look back on as I bet when she’s older she doesn’t follow KHM on insta, just like delo doesn’t. Danielle will be on her top searches though so she might follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t begrudge any parent a drink, kids are bleeping hard work. But who the duck goes away for their birthday with their baby, does literally zero activities that will entertain the baby and then goes out and gets hammered with the baby in tow??

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Hope Truff is hanging out her arse and Olive is climbing all over her and refusing to be wedged in the car seat.
She thinks she’s mother of the year cause she drags Olive along to bars at 10pm and gets smashed.
No doubt she will be in her stories soon saying she’s run 25 miles up Ben Nevis and cold water swam with the Loch Ness monster

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Who’s she building houses for, the bleeping borrowers?
Imagine pretending you’re a bespoke property developer, but you go home to a 3 bed semi that’s not even in a nice area, with no living room 🥴
Another unoriginal idea of Truffs. Holly S husband Russ is doing the exact same thing 🙄. Truff aint no property developer, maybe sponsored by Home Bargain 🤣

View attachment 614693she sure fucken is 😭👏🤪

She had three fucken outfits on she stinks defo
At least he’s wearing a mask. Truff must be exempt this time. Shes a head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
0904 and no inspirational quotes or bragging about a 50 mile run in 20 minutes.

She is hanging out of her hoop, I hope she’s got her head shoved down the hotel loo whilst Olive clambers all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd love to see Delo's face when he finally follows Truff, watches her stories, and sees she's trying to pass off dog walks as 10k sprints...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IF he is ever gonna propose, I’ve got a feeling it’s today upper east siders, just in time for a new thread

oh girls I’m hanging out my hoop never mind truffle twit🤣 that wine I’ve recommended to every Tom dick and Harry - please drink with caution 🤣🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They just don't make shops like solitaire anymore do they! The good old days hearing a 50 year old woman MCing over the speakers whilst my mum looks for a cheap polyester suit!
I used to love solitaire! It was always a relief when your outfit didn’t melt on you if someone caught it with a ciggie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love a boomerang with their faces hidden so we can’t see that neither of them are wearing a mask, and they both look rough as duck, turkey teeth glowing bright in their ashen hungover faces

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IF he is ever gonna propose, I’ve got a feeling it’s today upper east siders, just in time for a new thread

oh girls I’m hanging out my hoop never mind truffle twit🤣 that wine I’ve recommended to every Tom dick and Harry - please drink with caution 🤣🤢🥴
I think it was possibly going to happen last night but she invited her new influencer friends out for a drink and made a twit of herself so he’s decided against it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet they’re hanging out their arses today, gearing back up for a day of cocktails and whispering angle 📐….little petite oliff crammed back in the car seat absolutely knackered. All delo wants is to watch the footy in peace with a cheeky acca and a beer. Instead he’s going to be paraded around jewellers looking for that sparkly insta worthy ring and location.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘We have booked lots of things to do today’ I’ve actually been religiously scrolling tattle and them bastard trolls have gave me ideas to book baby fun things for troliver, zoo/baby fun things posts incomingggggg!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s one of them by ours on Walton vale hahahahahaha. Side note: the chicken barbecue butchers next to it - bleeping TO DIE FOR

she’s gone quiet. Wonder if olive screamed the meal down because she is probably clearly overtired after being dragged across the United Kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland
Blair you’re not far from me 🤪 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly I always try to refrain from commenting on other people’s parenting because I know how hard it is, but seriously?! My bespoke is a month older then Olive, we went away for a week to visit my BIL last month when he was her age and we were back at our air b&b by 4pm everyday so we could do our usual tea/bath/bed routine. We also took a pushchair so he could be comfortable and have naps during the day not wedged in a car seat 🙄

She claims the baby sleeps 6-6 so did she wake up, dress and shove an already asleep baby into a car seat so she could go out and get leathered? Im totally shocked! Bad behaviour that.

Reactions: 30
Taking your baby out on the piss is disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself. It’s concerning that she thinks it’s ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.