Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#80 kind on his thrown

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s brilliant isnā€™t she got to love her for the endless laughs she provides

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Since when has Mr Linekar been the pinnacle of inclusivity and compassion? Sorry is this the geezer who pushes girls he thinks are ugly into a pool? That misogynistic disgusting individual who is shaping how young girls feel they should look and who uses their platform to determine what is aesthetically acceptable? Eat tit you duck.
Exactly this! He came over to our booth at ocean because it was my cousins hen,
he was all over my cousin (sheā€™s absolutely stunning and was having none of it) and a few of the other girls in our group, you'd always see him all over the typical ā€œgorgeousā€girls with the same look, there and they were all made up with him, I didnā€™t want to be anywhere near him he makes my skin crawl, heā€™s vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Kate Hayes #80: YouTube video, cover blown, Max ain't loving being kind on his thrown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
How can we make her lovely followers aware that the podcast is live?

Maybe make a sarcastic comment on her next post?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this! He came over to our booth at ocean because it was my cousins hen,
he was all over my cousin (sheā€™s absolutely stunning and was having none of it) and a few of the other girls in our group, you'd always see him all over the typical ā€œgorgeousā€girls with the same look, there and they were all made up with him, I didnā€™t want to be anywhere near him he makes my skin crawl, heā€™s vile!
How can you be that shallow when heā€™s looks like heā€™s not even capable of wiping his own hole

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They havenā€™t uploaded the IGTV yet. Wonder if sheā€™ll repost it šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

btw Iā€™ve been using the ordinary buffet + copper peptides for a month now after some marvellous tattle bastard recommended it, and my skin is looking so much better! Thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m howling at the post advertising the podcast on the ā€˜no excuse pageā€™ went up 3 days ago, 6 comments.

4 of the comments are from the 4 people in the podcast, one is from creepy grandadā€™s PA.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I've just watched a bit more of that video and had to switch off with her talking about going into schools šŸ˜” I have daughters in an all girls school on the Wirral (I guarantee it will be the one Kate tries to get Olive into because the uniform will look great on her Instagram) and I worry about the pressure they will be under as teenagers. I show my girls Kate's Instagram, I show them tattle with the before and after pics of her as a lesson of exactly what I don't want them to be and how fake social media is and to not be sucked into it. If I was told that idiot was going into my girls classes to give any kind of lesson I would pull them right out! As someone one who has suffered with an eating disorder since a teen she makes my head hurt that she thinks she is any kind of role model or can educate anyone else's children on anything!!! Stick to flogging crap in Home Hardons Truff!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just been on the Chloe Ferry thread and saw a video of Chloe ragging a girl around the geordie shore house by her hair... so uncle Wayne, thereā€™s no excuse for online abuse, but if someone physically assaulted someone youā€™re their best friend? The audacity of them all sitting on that sofa all high and mighty, talking about the abuse they receive, but canā€™t take any responsibility for their own actions. Bunch of low lives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I've just watched a bit more of that video and had to switch off with her talking about going into schools šŸ˜” I have daughters in an all girls school on the Wirral (I guarantee it will be the one Kate tries to get Olive into because the uniform will look great on her Instagram) and I worry about the pressure they will be under as teenagers. I show my girls Kate's Instagram, I show them tattle with the before and after pics of her as a lesson of exactly what I don't want them to be and how fake social media is and to not be sucked into it. If I was told that idiot was going into my girls classes to give any kind of lesson I would pull them right out! As someone one who has suffered with an eating disorder since a teen she makes my head hurt that she thinks she is any kind of role model or can educate anyone else's children on anything!!! Stick to flogging crap in Home Hardons Truff!
Scousebird made a similar claim not too long ago šŸ™„ imagine the two of them bouncing in together.
955fcfc2501690bc65c3a7909ced3c52.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sheā€™s very quiet today? Maybe thinking about the YouTube comments and the consequences of her own actions?? šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve only skipped through bits and every bit I landed on fog horn Kate was bleeping blowing wasnā€™t she. Anyway Wayne donā€™t seem that well to me. Itā€™s like heā€™s sat there like a frail OAP itā€™s absolutely bizarre. If my bespoke gives me half an hour tonight Iā€™ll give it a full watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt truff will be able to get olive in, if right school they have to do grammar or 11+ exams and truff/Matt have no brains so canā€™t help and Iā€™m not sure theyā€™ll get gifted tutoring lessons šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve heard itā€™s really really competitive to get into the Wirral grammar schools too!

Reactions: 18
I doubt truff will be able to get olive in, if right school they have to do grammar or 11+ exams and truff/Matt have no brains so canā€™t help and Iā€™m not sure theyā€™ll get gifted tutoring lessons šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve heard itā€™s really really competitive to get into the Wirral grammar schools too!
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll get into wirral grammar. Truff does not think an education is important so canā€™t see her pushing olive to be academic especially when she canā€™t even spell king right

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahahahaha she's a bleeping bone in her own pictures and a grock on the video. That's why she has deleted all trace. That and the fact that cloud head mentioned tattle. What a stupid move that was. twit

Also did anyone catch her live yesterday morning? She was shiting on about the stock of her tat in H&B being so low that they can't promote them, etc. Loads of her minions were saying 'there is some in xx store' and then she reshared more pics of said tat... so are u advertising it or not, fat crack? šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.