Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought max wasn’t allowed on the bed or sofa ever, everytime I see him he’s on it and she’s always covered in dog hair

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s very quiet today? Maybe thinking about the YouTube comments and the consequences of her own actions?? 🤔
Not one supportive comment on the video. Not one. I hope she's reassessing her life choices today. Totally and completely backfired. What she should do now is do a live where she apologises for her actions, shut down her socials for three months, pays for proper therapy from a fully qualified therapist to work on her insecurities (they cost money though) have some decent social media coaching from someone who also isn't a narcissistic head and relaunch her make up Insta and keep that lovely little girl off the gram. There ended the lesson

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Does poor max get left home alone everyday while she pisses off out of the home from diy sos? Poor puppy needs love and attention and out for the loo

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just received this in my group chat. A possible new children's programme staring Wayne and Truff has been leaked 😂
IMG-20210603-WA0006.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m made up YouTube has backfired 🤣🤣 reckon if I ask her when’s it out on her latest picture she’ll block me??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So has Oluv got pica then?
dogs wee all over that sand, fancy letting your child eat it 🤢
Unfortunately my bespoke is finding any tiny minuscule thing from floors and picking it up with pincer fingers and it goes straight in her gob. Difference between me and Truff is I stop her 😂 cause I’m paying attention and not on my phone constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not one supportive comment on the video. Not one. I hope she's reassessing her life choices today. Totally and completely backfired. What she should do now is do a live where she apologises for her actions, shut down her socials for three months, pays for proper therapy from a fully qualified therapist to work on her insecurities (they cost money though) have some decent social media coaching from someone who also isn't a narcissistic head and relaunch her make up Insta and keep that lovely little girl off the gram. There ended the lesson
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9
Been away for a week, was dying to catch up here! Gutted I missed the podcast but thanks to you lot it looks like I haven’t missed much 😎

Missed you funny fuckers 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still can’t get over Hodor washing her face in dirty bath water 🤢 then made up someones texted her saying it looks like she’s wiped her bum 🤢 Hodor when you next put your cloths on a wash, throw yourself in also along with a couple scoops of vanish or a glo white and on a boil wash!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She is a proper minging minty witch isn’t she 🤢

She needs a good scrub with turps

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They haven’t uploaded the IGTV yet. Wonder if she’ll repost it 🤔😂

btw I’ve been using the ordinary buffet + copper peptides for a month now after some marvellous tattle bastard recommended it, and my skin is looking so much better! Thank you!
I’ve been using this with niacinamide for 2 weeks and honest to god whichever tattle bastard it was that recommended it is a Goddess! My redness has gone down and my skin and pores look tighter.

I love you guys

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.