Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes def embarrassed of the podcast, she must be. The amount she bangs on about her trolls, there's no way she would miss an opportunity to advertise it if it had gone the way she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jesus Christ!!! She’s had her weetabix, porridge, protein shake & avocado toast all at the same time this morning, because 9am she’s slender as duck then by 11am all of the above has worked at the same time!! Like I’ve said I’m not slagging her size but own it truff I’m a bigger girl myself but I don’t edit my pics, I buy my size to fit my shape which is 18 bottom, 20 top I too have huge boobs & that size 16 running bra she bought would not fit over her ham shank arm!! There’s bigger teenagers with a complex about their own weight looking up to this twit & that’s what makes me fume 😤🤯🤬 I feel sorry for poor olive. Oh & from what I can see she’s removed all traces of the podcast from her insta. How can we get all her suck ass followers to check it out & see her for what she is.
She’s an absolute C*** the amount of fuss she made about that podcast dragging Olive to London in a pandemic partying on the night and now that it doesn’t fit her narrative and has shown her in her real light she’s wiped all trace of it.
Every time a real pic of her surfaces she will be back on a health kick running a marathon and hiking up mount snowdon before 5am yet 4 days earlier was saying she lost 2 stone she is so damaging to young girls mental health and the way they see themselves she has a daughter now she needs to do better before she gives that child a complex. You could start by not filtering her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
407FC79D-A4C7-4482-B829-29721654867C.jpeg

Why’s she posting about Max so much since he went missing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Poo mamma” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She will probably think the number of views is because she is popular. The reality is 1.7k people have now seen what she looks like in real life.
I reckon if enough people start tagging her in to a screenshot of the vid, praising her, she will post it. She’s that desperate for validation.
It’s her playing it on repeat! Over and over to get the views up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not watched the video her voice goes through me but read tge comments...... whos Zoe Moss what she wrote is fantastic 👏 she has replied to a few people too. If your on her Zoe ....... take a bow x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The YouTube comments are bleeping awesome!!! What an own goal Kate hahaha! There is absolutely no bleeping way she’ll start her own YouTube channel now 🤣🤣🤣
Tattle... I bloody love you! Hahaha I HAVE HOWLED at the last few pages hahaha xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Knew barb would have it on there but I am SHOOK at this 🤯🤯 just posting for ease of viewing....
2F43D233-1415-45CE-88FE-55F5002F7F77.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Trolls I’ve been away and haven’t been on for ages. Missed the last thread. You fukn funny bastards. Never missing a a day again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And the Golden Raspberry for fake crying goes to.......
How lovely to see the kind on his thrown this morning. He looks gutted that his bid for freedom wasn’t a success. #freemax

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just having a nice cuppa after firing off a few emails to my press contacts about the podcast.

Don't get your hopes up too much, girls, most papers that would cover this only feature Wayne when he'd being creepy. Still worth a shot.
ItsyagirlShirl.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.