Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - thanks to @Hereforthegossss for the thread title.
(Ps never done this before so hope it's set up right!)

Actual thread title is Katie Hayes #79 Crying & Lying to Old Man Wayne. Still editing those photos she's got no shame. If someone cleverer than me can edit it to fit.

It's bank holiday Monday and Olive is trapped in the bike trailer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Kate, get your kid a shaded paddling pool, tidy your bleeping garden and spend the day out there with your baby. Exactly what enjoyment is that little girl getting in a bike trailer where she can’t see duck all and she’s getting thrown about everywhere for a couple of hours? When you have kids, you’re meant to fit in around them, not them fit in around you. Put a bit of effort in with her and entertain her yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
It's awful the way they stick her in that trailer, aside from the terrible physical risk, she must feel so sad and scared in there, she's a baby she doesn't know what's going on, she can't see her parents, she doesn't know where she is...☹

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Well timed KHM. Chuck your bespoke in the trailer at stupid o'clock clock so you can drum up some engagement for this tit show of a podcast thing. Whes gonna send her self some daft messages isn't she.

The only engagement she's gonna get is on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Kate, get your kid a shaded paddling pool, tidy your bleeping garden and spend the day out there with your baby. Exactly what enjoyment is that little girl getting in a bike trailer where she can’t see duck all and she’s getting thrown about everywhere for a couple of hours? When you have kids, you’re meant to fit in around them, not them fit in around you. Put a bit of effort in with her and entertain her yourself.
Exactly. I've set the garden up this morning, took out the pool and got some ice lollies.

She feels that she has to be out 24/7 which is all for the gram.

Jetwash the garden, clean the piss and tit up and buy a 5 quid pool from HB the scruff

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you to all of those who brought food, drinks and entertainment to the BBQ. One thing though? I checked my bank account this morning, I didn’t see you sending me any money for the privilege of sitting in my garden... so if you could cough up it would be super appreciated and yey! I’ve got your leftovers to eat and drink all week!!!
🤣🤣🤣

*newbies, so you don’t think I’m mental, Kate apparently charged her family for Christmas dinner one year...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Exactly. I've set the garden up this morning, took out the pool and got some ice lollies.

She feels that she has to be out 24/7 which is all for the gram.

Jetwash the garden, clean the piss and tit up and buy a 5 quid pool from HB the scruff
Kids love that. First lockdown last year when it was hot my kids spent 87% of their time in the paddling pool. Ice lollies and a paddling pool and they're in heaven!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If I’m MIA I’ve got a bespoke with her first cold thanks to soft play 😑 good opportunity to catch up on Truffs shenanigans at night though

She’s only gone out on that bleeping death trap because it was mentioned on here that it was bought for her and never seen again!

Reactions: 35
Same old tit again about mummy bodies. She wasn't subscribing to that view in the forest 1 week post birth was she?? She'd get more respect if she owned her photoshopping tit and spoke about how she felt she had to photoshop her post birth body. She's only jumping on the body positivity bandwagon because its popular at the moment. Such a transparent Truffalo!

Reactions: 37
Giving olive a baby chino as well aren’t they just pure milk??? My bespoke allergic to cows milk so I’m not entirely sure but aren’t you not meant to give babies full fat cows milk until they’re one? Unless it’s in cooking ? 😅 oh but our Katie has the health visitor and nutritional experts on speed dial so must’ve belled them up for bespoke advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Giving olive a baby chino as well aren’t they just pure milk??? My bespoke allergic to cows milk so I’m not entirely sure but aren’t you not meant to give babies full fat cows milk until they’re one? Unless it’s in cooking ? 😅 oh but our Katie has the health visitor and nutritional experts on speed dial so must’ve belled them up for bespoke advice.
You can get soy milk etc. My little boy has had one every now and then. Just a little cup of steamed warm milk.

Reactions: 12
oh god! How old is the baby? Babies can’t have cows milk as a drink until they’re over one. What. A. Tit.

Reactions: 17
Thank you to all of those who brought food, drinks and entertainment to the BBQ. One thing though? I checked my bank account this morning, I didn’t see you sending me any money for the privilege of sitting in my garden... so if you could cough up it would be super appreciated and yey! I’ve got your leftovers to eat and drink all week!!!
🤣🤣🤣

*newbies, so you don’t think I’m mental, Kate apparently charged her family for Christmas dinner one year...
Sorry we thought it was #gifted - can’t believe you want to charge us actual money for something you absolute TROLL - back to the Opera Grill we go!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
AS IF she’s shared that post-baby body post after her bleeping antics in Delamere Forest!!! Kate, you shopped yourself down to a size 8 a week after giving birth and probably made hundreds of new mums feel like absolute tit. You’re part of the bleeping problem, you bleeping washing machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
🤣🤣🤣

Do you take payment in baby bowls and old lady shoes? You should really be happy with the exposure we’ve given you 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just going to leave this here ...
57A3317B-447D-45CC-BEC4-9176DFAF5615.png
4F8691BF-EC13-4A10-A379-A24D13E2E2A3.jpeg

I love an opportunity to reshare body positive delamere forest Kate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Surely it’s too hot today for Proppet to be stuck inside that trailer? Alone…

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.