Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Girls, her behaviour is starting to make me feel very uncomfortable. I've been struggling to verbalise how, but this is the best way I can put it: you all know how I feel about her slimming her pics, but now she's posting the body positivity stuff by Dove, further validating her lies. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the term "gaslighting", it's from an old movie where a man convinces his wife she's mentally unstable so she will believe his lies. It's now considered to be a form of domestic abuse.

Now, I know gaslighting traditionally applies to domestic relationships, but it's exactly what Truff is doing in her relationship with her followers. She's lying, then going to extreme lengths to validate those lies as not to get caught out. It's the whole "ignore everyone else, babe, I'm the only one who's honest with you" gambit. I don't think she's intelligent, but she's certainly very devious, and it concerns me that she's able to get away with it.

What a rotten little weasel.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 116
Kate, my loved ones don't work in colleges 🤷‍♀️
No, Kate, we don't hide behind fake accounts. This is not a hate site. We use pseudonyms because people like you, who have a HISTORY OF TURNING UP ON DOORSTEPS, cry bully because you want to make a living out of being a professional faux victim.

I don't post who I am on here because I work in the public eye and I don't need your impressionable followers, or YOU on one of the dozens of fake accounts you use to send messages to yourself, hassling my agent, my manager, or any of my social media accounts. Who sounds like the bully now, eh?

Oh, and want to know why no one is writing anything official about your Razzy worthy act on the podcast? Because every journo I've spoken to today is scared of you crying bully and fabricating allegations against them. Or worse, turning up at their homes (which you have form for). Are you that obtuse that you cannot see that you are generating these issues for yourself?

And before you get offended and think I wish I was you, Kate, I don't. I'm not an influencer. I'm levels above that. And it's people like me, who ensure people like you, never thrive. If we were still in 2004 you might have some low level, Jade Goody-esque fame for a very short time, but not in 2021. Now release your phone from your grotty little paws and go spend some time with your child.

Mic drop for Shirl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

gashycrash

Since when has Mr Linekar been the pinnacle of inclusivity and compassion? Sorry is this the geezer who pushes girls he thinks are ugly into a pool? That misogynistic disgusting individual who is shaping how young girls feel they should look and who uses their platform to determine what is aesthetically acceptable? Eat shit you fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Rothsey

VIP Member
Thank you to all of those who brought food, drinks and entertainment to the BBQ. One thing though? I checked my bank account this morning, I didn’t see you sending me any money for the privilege of sitting in my garden... so if you could cough up it would be super appreciated and yey! I’ve got your leftovers to eat and drink all week!!!
🤣🤣🤣

*newbies, so you don’t think I’m mental, Kate apparently charged her family for Christmas dinner one year...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Yano what the best bit is..... (please read this Kate)

Almost 80 Threads deep now and the most inappropriate, aggressive and threatening thing to happen throughout that whole time was committed by YOU & MATT.
Going to that girls home, after you doxxed her , knowing she was pregnant. You were going to look for trouble with her and her family. No one has done anything or even attempted anything of that magnitude to you.

You're one manipulative cow !! Funny how you choose to keep that information to yourself doesn't suit your victim narrative does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
AS IF she’s shared that post-baby body post after her fucking antics in Delamere Forest!!! Kate, you shopped yourself down to a size 8 a week after giving birth and probably made hundreds of new mums feel like absolute shit. You’re part of the fucking problem, you fucking washing machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Oh girls, Truffs team of private investors and I Am Police are throwing me in the slammer for trolling. It's too late for poor Shirl but it's not too late for you all to start new lives in Zurich. #justiceforshirl

0_EROTEME_200818UT1_SOCIAL_228JPG.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Not sure if I’ve mentioned before on here that I work in mental health and last week I had clinical supervision and was mentioning a client quite similar to KHM who beats herself up if she can’t take her child to theme parks every weekend or expensive meals out etc and instagram these outings. My clinical supervisor explained this is a condition that is recognised as extreme anxiety over being a parent and struggling with the child in a normal environment and not being able to actually “parent” them so do hundreds of outings so they don’t have to parent, and at the same time feel they are being amazing by taking them here there and everywhere. She said that it’s seen as a “gift” (ironically) but it’s a gift from the parent to themselves as it only suits their needs and isn’t about what the child needs at all….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Watched it for about 3 minutes. Here is my analysis -

Wayne looks and sounds like the drunk perv at his local bar trying to make a point but keeps losing his train of thought.

Kate spoke over everyone, finished everyone’s sentences for them and spoke bullshit.

This guy looked like he wanted to be literally anywhere else because he’d never heard so much nonsense in his life.
6CA02194-E71E-41BB-AA4A-3139A8F653F2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Bloomer

Kate Hayes #80: YouTube video, cover blown, Max ain't loving being kind on his thrown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76