Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one supportive comment on the video. Not one. I hope she's reassessing her life choices today. Totally and completely backfired. What she should do now is do a live where she apologises for her actions, shut down her socials for three months, pays for proper therapy from a fully qualified therapist to work on her insecurities (they cost money though) have some decent social media coaching from someone who also isn't a narcissistic head and relaunch her make up Insta and keep that lovely little girl off the gram. There ended the lesson
Yes this!
I'd actually love her to do this. She would do herself so many favours and. Please do it Kate, for the sake if your bespoke olive oil. Also, he might even put a ring on it then.

Reactions: 15
The sight of her bouncing into that care home fanny first, has just killed me off!

READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can never quite believe she’s only 28, I’m reminded whenever I look at the wiki. She looks at least 35. The 3 inch thick makeup has not done anything for her skin

Reactions: 33
Not one supportive comment on the video. Not one. I hope she's reassessing her life choices today. Totally and completely backfired. What she should do now is do a live where she apologises for her actions, shut down her socials for three months, pays for proper therapy from a fully qualified therapist to work on her insecurities (they cost money though) have some decent social media coaching from someone who also isn't a narcissistic head and relaunch her make up Insta and keep that lovely little girl off the gram. There ended the lesson
I’d like to think this is why she’s quiet today.

In reality I reckon theres some serious tit going down in Truff Towers, Matt’s life isn’t worth living, Max is working on his escape plan B, Mez is over there sorting Olif out while KHM is having a total meltdown, taking phone calls from creepy Wayne either demanding he takes the video down or working out how she can spin all of those perfectly reasonable comments as “the trolls”, Mind PT on speed dial because making her bed didn’t make this all go away today, blaming everyone and everything except herself, and trying to work out how to do some damage limitation that still allows her to filter herself unrecognisable on the daily.

I feel like something big is coming in response to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I can never quite believe she’s only 28, I’m reminded whenever I look at the wiki. She looks at least 35. The 3 inch thick makeup has not done anything for her skin
28 bleeping hell @gigi_93 you've shocked me there, I mean I knew just obviously with you saying it there reminded me.
It’s the combination of the clothes, shoes and self righteousness that makes her seem so much older doesn’t it 😮
Like ya 28 shut the duck up (no offense to 28 year olds) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
28 bleeping hell @gigi_93 you've shocked me there, I mean I knew just obviously with you saying it there reminded me.
It’s the combination of the clothes, shoes and self righteousness that makes her seem so much older doesn’t it 😮
Like ya 28 shut the duck up (no offense to 28 year olds) 😂😂
Exactly, she comes across as someone much older trying to cling on to their youth. But with the mental age of a 6 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yel

Since when has Mr Linekar been the pinnacle of inclusivity and compassion? Sorry is this the geezer who pushes girls he thinks are ugly into a pool? That misogynistic disgusting individual who is shaping how young girls feel they should look and who uses their platform to determine what is aesthetically acceptable? Eat tit you duck.
I'm so gutted I don't meet his criteria :LOL:

33245556-8769033-The_list_above_was_posted_to_the_club_owner_s_Instagram_account_-a-5_16009621...jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Wow really. She comes across like a mid 30s know it all Karen (sorry Karen's!) That moans when you open the window in the office. But at the same time writes and talks like an 8 year old.

She needs an overhaul of her makeup. Minimalistic is best love.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she is a ‘make-up educator’ where are her teaching quals? 👀
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She couldn’t even pass level 2 functional skills English, let alone a PGCE. No actual teacher would ever refer to themselves as an ‘educator’ either because we actually understand what a teacher’s role is, we have excellent vocabularies and don’t need to google synonyms to make ourselves sound intelligent in a vain attempt to elevate our status.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oooh she’s posted about it on her stories. Are the comments still all there?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She couldn’t even pass level 2 functional skills English, let alone a PGCE. No actual teacher would ever refer to themselves as an ‘educator’ either because we actually understand what a teacher’s role is, we have excellent vocabularies and don’t need to google synonyms to make ourselves sound intelligent in a vain attempt to elevate our status.
Like ‘Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani’?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lineker is the same age as my Mum 58, I would never get into a relationship with someone that is the same age as her, Everyone has different age preferences but my age limit is 32. Purely because my sister is 36 and I don’t wanna date someone her age either…he said he has older kids surely him wanting to be in a Relationship with someone aged 28-30 would be a similar age to his kids? He’s an odd creepy man.

Reactions: 29
On the bykatehayes page they’ve reposted this image saying the MUA used the clips and the brushes.... and on the MUA’s Insta it just says they used the clips 😆😆😆😆

I’m sorry but those Kate Hayes brushes are so cheap and nasty - no MUA this talented is even going to consider using them to create a look like this!!! I honestly think they are so cheap they’re borderline unusable!

Petty I know but just made me laugh - just as if professionals rate that crap.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
“Makeup educator” but not accredited so Chez had to sign all the KHM makeup courses - LOL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.