Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she’s not trolled... this is a public open forum for people to discuss celebrities and Instagramers like khm. This is where people who may have worked for them etc to voice there opinions out of us all I don’t know anyone one of us has trolled her by dms. She’s full of tit an attention seeking bleep.

This 👏🏼
It’s like me knowing one of my friends has a whatsapp group bitching about me cause I’m being a head and me looking at her phone and the group to see what they say then crying about it and not owning up to being a head 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.