Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ!!! She’s had her weetabix, porridge, protein shake & avocado toast all at the same time this morning, because 9am she’s slender as duck then by 11am all of the above has worked at the same time!! Like I’ve said I’m not slagging her size but own it truff I’m a bigger girl myself but I don’t edit my pics, I buy my size to fit my shape which is 18 bottom, 20 top I too have huge boobs & that size 16 running bra she bought would not fit over her ham shank arm!! There’s bigger teenagers with a complex about their own weight looking up to this twit & that’s what makes me fume 😤🤯🤬 I feel sorry for poor olive. Oh & from what I can see she’s removed all traces of the podcast from her insta. How can we get all her suck ass followers to check it out & see her for what she is.
Hahahahhaha the running big hench bastard.
duck THE PODCAST THE CRYING FAT bleep, HOW DO WE KNOW MAX TRIED TO RUN AWAY. GWED MAXI LAD

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ!!! She’s had her weetabix, porridge, protein shake & avocado toast all at the same time this morning, because 9am she’s slender as duck then by 11am all of the above has worked at the same time!! Like I’ve said I’m not slagging her size but own it truff I’m a bigger girl myself but I don’t edit my pics, I buy my size to fit my shape which is 18 bottom, 20 top I too have huge boobs & that size 16 running bra she bought would not fit over her ham shank arm!! There’s bigger teenagers with a complex about their own weight looking up to this twit & that’s what makes me fume 😤🤯🤬 I feel sorry for poor olive. Oh & from what I can see she’s removed all traces of the podcast from her insta. How can we get all her suck ass followers to check it out & see her for what she is.
Removed all traces ya say? 🧐
dear Katie, didn’t think it through did she?
That her actions would have consequences.
That being a smug ass about YT would mean that people may actually watch the YT.
And people watching the YT would see a different Katie!
Didnt think that Far ahead. Oh dear!

Haven’t watched the podcast but have read the comments - @QueenBarb2 you’ve done it with the wiki 👏🏻 So many people are seeing the truth x
I’ve also got screen shots of the messages so far on YT if needed! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That being a smug ass about YT would mean that people may actually watch the YT.

Yeah, I’ve looked & can’t see it anywhere. She posted a pic promoting it but now it’s gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She looks like an Australian zoo keeper that’s about to go an wrestle some crocodiles

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Since when has Mr Linekar been the pinnacle of inclusivity and compassion? Sorry is this the geezer who pushes girls he thinks are ugly into a pool? That misogynistic disgusting individual who is shaping how young girls feel they should look and who uses their platform to determine what is aesthetically acceptable? Eat tit you duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Most of us have had jobs we didn’t like aspects of. I had a weekend job 20 odd years ago in a bar in concert square; belligerent nobheads being sick everywhere.....so I left & forged a career that didn’t involve booze .
Why on earth do these people think the customers/viewers/subscribers - should adapt to suit them? I didn’t think: “start a petition to stop people being drunk cos I don’t like vomit”. Why do they have this level of self entitlement?? It can only be the “likes/👍 straight to their vacuous heads. The fact they’re “influencing” is a bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
1700EEA0-A7D9-4A94-995E-A7FDB1760865.jpeg
eh?? The kind on his thrown? Yeah sure hun! 😂 Read your posts before sending them to the world, where they can be ridiculed forever! Why the rush? It takes seconds to read something to youve typed 🙄
I also think Max is pissed at being brought back home! Look at his little face.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also if it took me 10 times to pass my driving theory test I wouldn’t even be telling me mates never mind 180 thousand randomers!

The woman has 0 shame 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 41

She defo only saw as far as the tit party with a couple of Z-listers the night after they recorded it thinking it would boost her popularity. She took photos of herself in the hotel the day after wearing that gingham shirt, didn’t she? I hope someone’s still got them for comparison to the Meatloaf get up the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will probably think the number of views is because she is popular. The reality is 1.7k people have now seen what she looks like in real life.
I reckon if enough people start tagging her in to a screenshot of the vid, praising her, she will post it. She’s that desperate for validation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.