Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to head into homey bs earlier.... can confirm the south does not want any of her cheap tit 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fuckin Humpty Dumpty stomping in like she’s got a massive dick between her legs, fuckin tomb built shrek vile fake dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the duck can she not spell basic words, yet has the knowledge to edit herself that much!! That isn't just some quick face sharpen tool on a phone (I may have given that a go myself recently 😐🐷) she's a bleeping entirely different person! Surely that takes some skill?!
Podcast Truff looks like she's eaten Insta Truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Think she has got her bespoke confused with my bespoke. Yours isn't 10 months old today... but mine is.

I've just watched that youtube video and saw the comments. All worded amazingly and not attacking her. She should be held accountable. She wants a platform like that then she needs to be responsible with it. Or people will call her out. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh trolls, think I’ve gone soft. Was feeling emosh at the video of her seeing her Nan ☹

• Sick
Reactions: 14
We had turn off 🤣 ‘her accents blag as duck, she’s very loud and keeps talking over people, duck her off’

Oh trolls, think I’ve gone soft. Was feeling emosh at the video of her seeing her Nan ☹
I was until she checked the camera was still rolling.

• Haha
You don’t understand how buzzing I am that max did a runner I was praying someone would tag his real mum like isn’t this your dog

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just seen someone has already posted this, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with paws (I’m taking the piss Truff us Trollzzz know it’s pores)
BUT come on! Embrace them. It’s relatable to most people! What happened to being filter free anyway?
I’ve been using The Ordinary salicylic mask for a few weeks now, I’d highly recommend but unfortunately they don’t feel the need to #gift their product/s. But I’d happily buy you some tho Truff. DM me 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How are you all my little Pak Chois 🥬

Lust Living takes a photo of her kid in a scandiborn paddling pool with a stunning garden and scenery in the background.

Katie Lies Hayes takes a photo of her kid in a scandiborn paddling pool with a stunning view of the bins, rubble, and empty twirl packets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So I painfully watched til the end and

Wtf is going on With her arm?? Looks like She’s glitching 😂😂
the chair goes through her arm when she lifts her glass up
Maybe her outfit was a magicians outfit and thats how she was able to make her arm disappear 😂😂

hold and download file to watch
Siegfrid called, he wants his shirt and waistcoat back…
69A67D65-CC25-454A-94FB-B36EF99D6643.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my god I must of missed this! I am in hysterics. What the duck I am assuming this is when he had his hair transplant? He looks like Hannibal Lecter! I wish I could unsee this 😩
569CA23A-4448-48E4-8ECA-43AA05337589.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Jesus Christ!!! She’s had her weetabix, porridge, protein shake & avocado toast all at the same time this morning, because 9am she’s slender as duck then by 11am all of the above has worked at the same time!! Like I’ve said I’m not slagging her size but own it truff I’m a bigger girl myself but I don’t edit my pics, I buy my size to fit my shape which is 18 bottom, 20 top I too have huge boobs & that size 16 running bra she bought would not fit over her ham shank arm!! There’s bigger teenagers with a complex about their own weight looking up to this twit & that’s what makes me fume 😤🤯🤬 I feel sorry for poor olive. Oh & from what I can see she’s removed all traces of the podcast from her insta. How can we get all her suck ass followers to check it out & see her for what she is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Jesus Christ!!! She’s had her weetabix, porridge, protein shake & avocado toast all at the same time this morning, because 9am she’s slender as duck then by 11am all of the above has worked at the same time!! Like I’ve said I’m not slagging her size but own it truff I’m a bigger girl myself but I don’t edit my pics, I buy my size to fit my shape which is 18 bottom, 20 top I too have huge boobs & that size 16 running bra she bought would not fit over her ham shank arm!! There’s bigger teenagers with a complex about their own weight looking up to this twit & that’s what makes me fume 😤🤯🤬 I feel sorry for poor olive. Oh & from what I can see she’s removed all traces of the podcast from her insta. How can we get all her suck ass followers to check it out & see her for what she is.
No bleeping way! Is that really her back??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.