Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even gonna bother watching it. Legging it over for the comments though, the sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In other news, I’m made up for Max making a bid for freedom.

Truff probably came barrelling in the house hollering like a wounded buffalo over the podcast comments and left the door open.

Max saw his chance, vaulted over the rotting pumpkin display from Halloween and went looking for his real Mum. Went for a stroll thinking to himself “no more dragging her around on a ‘run’” and planning breaking back into the house to rescue Olive because they are good mates.

Just a shame a tattler didn’t find him, we could have taken him on to be our mascot.

Although, after that pizza talk on Saturday - I’m not surprised the poor fucker legged it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry to detail from the video, but anyone else notice after us saying she needs to sort her garden out diddy legs is now out mowing the grass 🤣 I think she should consider herself ✨ influenzed ✨ by the trolls x
She should pay us commission. Shall we put a link up so she can swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 600535

Cannot get over the width of her. Like a bleeping double decker bus
No but on a serious note how dare she edit her pictures the way she does, giving so many girls and women complex’s about not being skinny enough or not losing their baby weight quick enough. When in reality she’s knocking about like an American Linebacker.
I don’t like making comments on her size or weight but it’s actually mental the lengths she goes to, to look like a different person on the timeline yet preaches mental health and love yourself left, right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I went past peaches today and couldn’t help but think how crappy her home and bargains line is compared to theirs, peaches stuff is actually amazing not a pack of cotton buds and not one of them had a khm mua essential brush carry in site

I also might aswel die now because I’ll never be able to breathe again after her saying wow what a talent to a cartoon outline of them with the eyes took off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right I’m putting it on the big tele and the husband is watching with me. Expect a fume in half an hour! BRB trolls xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.