Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling her Lie Filled Whinge Fest is already on 817 views !!
Those WIKI numbers are going to go through the roof 👀👀👀

#READTHEWIKI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She has really Pissed me off with that ya know, she’s lucky she’s still got her nan. Im sure I am not alone when I say I would give anything to have one last hug off mine.
Isn’t she a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s hammering the deflection today, isn’t she? Visit to her nan, loads of cute pictures of Olive, multiple shares of her cheap Homey Bs tit, unfortunate footage of her in the bath, but no mention of the podcast.. 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to detail from the video, but anyone else notice after us saying she needs to sort her garden out diddy legs is now out mowing the grass 🤣 I think she should consider herself ✨ influenzed ✨ by the trolls x
She’s so predictable isn’t she. Who was watching proppet if he was mowing the grass as 5 mins before he was mowing the grass while shamu enjoyed a wash well not a wash just getting wet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Like how can you have the audacity - the first pic is December and the next one is Feb/March. So in about 10 weeks she went up four dress sizes?

People like Chez who see her, with their own actual eyes, must piss at her insta photos.

5735FD81-237E-426A-85DC-9FC90A94BA19.jpeg

19BECF6B-BCF2-4508-AAE0-A1C28C72F1AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So I painfully watched til the end and

Wtf is going on With her arm?? Looks like She’s glitching 😂😂
the chair goes through her arm when she lifts her glass up
Maybe her outfit was a magicians outfit and thats how she was able to make her arm disappear 😂😂

hold and download file to watch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Maybe her outfit was a magicians outfit and thats how she was able to make her arm disappear 😂😂

Have they got a green screen on to make it look like they’re somewhere nice and not in the Predator’s garage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Wtf, so they're on a green screen?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"They say that I edit, these trolls, they don't geddit, I'm picked on, I'm sad and forlorn. Don't edit my poppet, not in it for profit, I hope to get gifted La Prawn"

DzFoGD2WkAURkTU.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She looks like Humpty Dumpty! I wouldn’t usually laugh at peoples appearance but how the duck does she think she can get away with claiming she doesn’t edit her pics then rocks up on a video that size?! Serious issues that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.