Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ended up Seeking professional help?!? From the mind pt?🤣 Whos not even qualified, bleeping dicked! Didn’t she say in the past the reason she’s still here is because of olive? And in that it was because of the mind pt? if your going to lie at least remember what you’ve said in the past

I swear her nose if growing by the minute In That with all the lies.

She hasnt promoted it because people will see all she’s doing is wining about the site that shan’t be named, unless Wayne names it for ye 🤣
plus they’ll see what she actually looks like in real life 🐱🐟

also Hi newbies 👋🏻
READ THE WIKI PINK BOX AT THE TOP 👆🏻

Ps
are you duck a scouser truff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As if you would film seeing your nan in over a year. Is nothing special anymore. That should of been a lovely family moment, but no. It’s gotta to be show on the gram.
She has really Pissed me off with that ya know, she’s lucky she’s still got her nan. Im sure I am not alone when I say I would give anything to have one last hug off mine.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I think it would've been better just her and another person so she wasn't fighting to speak all the time 😬 like me after a bevy, always love the sound of your own voice

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When you realise everyones going to see you without any filters, and you can’t do anything about it
I really want this as my profile pic but I don’t like to bullshit people and play catfish, we all know there’s only one Blair Waldorf

🤣🤣

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to detail from the video, but anyone else notice after us saying she needs to sort her garden out diddy legs is now out mowing the grass 🤣 I think she should consider herself ✨ influenzed ✨ by the trolls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She has really Pissed me off with that ya know, she’s lucky she’s still got her nan. Im sure I am not alone when I say I would give anything to have one last hug off mine.
Trying to play catch up but not watching the video as her voice makes me want to choke someone. I was fuming my husband was worrying about going to his dads funeral, while this twit was having raves and breaking every rule going

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahhh no c’mon, If this wasn’t a vid I’d think one of you trolllllz had photoshopped this
I have never known someone to constantly accentuate their already hefty shoulders quite as well as Kate manages

Eugh imagine her bathwater 💩🤮
I bet my wheelie bin juice would smell better than that
The grass mowing comment 👀👀 but she doesn’t read here... well she does, but it doesn’t bother her, but it does, but it keeps her in content and freebies and pays the bills... but....
What a pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please say these are non-tattlers commenting on the video? It would be friggin reassuring to know the general consensus of the public/people who subscribe to that lecherous unpalatable freak’s YouTube channel.
I couldn’t watch his shrunken head moaning on- gives me the eeeeebie jeebies.

Ps. I’m baaaaaack.
pps. I don’t know whyyyyyy. It’s not good for my helfffffff.
one of them is me 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.