Katie Hayes #79 Crying & lying to old man Wayne. Still editing photos she's got no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 words Truffs
DOUBLE CLEANSE

I’m no boss babe makeup artist entrepreneur, I do t even wear a fraction of the makeup she does and I always double cleanse 🧼

Reactions: 29
Am crying at the YouTube comments :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:- what a complete own goal she's managed. Not only has she now been publicly linked to Tattle (and the all knowing Wiki page), she's shown herself for the totally blatant catfish she is, plus by interrupting everyone she looks so ignorant too 😂😂😂

Wonder if she's rethinking her career decision to be an influencer now? So much for her collab with Home Bargains, at this rate she'll be needing a job instore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She is the definition of when the lights come on in the nightclub.
Legit overjoyed that she has single handedly confirmed everything everyone has spoken about on here. And now your strange followers will now be converted. Amen! Prayers been answered ya fuckin abhorrent mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shameful that she posted such a personal moment with 170k people.
Genuine question like how has she got so big when she has some kind of weight loss surgery?

Reactions: 26
Why’s she waited over 7 hours to post them pictures an videos. According to her nans clock it’s 11:43am when they’re blowing candles out 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watched it for about 3 minutes. Here is my analysis -

Wayne looks and sounds like the drunk perv at his local bar trying to make a point but keeps losing his train of thought.

Kate spoke over everyone, finished everyone’s sentences for them and spoke bullshit.

This guy looked like he wanted to be literally anywhere else because he’d never heard so much nonsense in his life.
View attachment 600114
Wayne speaking like his got dementia 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aside from her bouncing in like a marshmallow, I thought the vid of her nan meeting the baby was cute. Olive is the image of Mez and her Nan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wayne speaking like his got dementia 🤣
I watched the first episode of Celebs go dating and had to turn it off half way through because he genuinely (generally 🤪) reminded me of some of the patients I’ve worked with that have had early onset dementia, it made me feel dead uncomfortable!

This good weather is eating into my tattle time, it’s taking me longer and longer to catch up!

Just about to head over and peep the YouTube comments, so bleeping glad she’s outed herself for the big heffer she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha I can’t, yet can, believe that she isn’t mentioning the podcast. 🤣

We’ve had the nan video, her dinner, reposts of her HB stuff, her bath, a demo of how to remove the skin off your face while somehow still managing to leave most of your eye make up on, 10 months of proppet, more reposts of HB stuff,, but when it comes to the podcast - tumbleweed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All the other residents thinking a T-Rex is approaching as their water glasses shake when Truff stomps in.

A63ACD65-635E-4959-A83B-93F7CBDC8B58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.