Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a massive lurker on this thread but I've read from the beginning. Why does she have to take olive out because she's pulling everything off the shelf? Just stay in and let her make a mess. My boys just loved emptying cupboards, entire boxes of toys etc. I thought that's what kids do?! If I had kept mine strapped to a pram or car seat there would have been a meltdown of epic proportions! Meals out etc stopped when mine moved/walked. My youngest walked at 9 months and we only went to super child friendly places because he was literally everywhere. It's like she's almost scared of being in the house with her on her own.
Anyway, that's my twopence worth! As you were 😂. Ps, funniest thread ever 🤣

Reactions: 57
I'm a massive lurker on this thread but I've read from the beginning. Why does she have to take olive out because she's pulling everything off the shelf? Just stay in and let her make a mess. My boys just loved emptying cupboards, entire boxes of toys etc. I thought that's what kids do?! If I had kept mine strapped to a pram or car seat there would have been a meltdown of epic proportions! Meals out etc stopped when mine moved/walked. My youngest walked at 9 months and we only went to super child friendly places because he was literally everywhere. It's like she's almost scared of being in the house with her on her own.
Just come on to say this. It’s what they do. She’s not allowed to be a kid. She just has to sit there (in a chair unaided) and look pretty. She’s gonna be a hooligan when she’s older. Restricted of everything as a kid will make her go bat tit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You’re right there! The last pair of pants I got I had to take to a tailor to take apart and remake them
(I loved the material so didn’t want to bin them). The tailor was gobsmacked at how poorly made they were. Don’t know why I even bothered ordering again as everything I’ve had was shite
Had a terrible experience with her. Ordered some trousers (£125) I measured myself to make sure they would fit really well. They should have been waist high. When they came there wasn’t enough material on the trousers at the top to even cover my bum let alone go to my waist. It was ridiculous, sent them back and keep getting told they would transfer my money back, they never did. So after two months I went to her “studio” to get my money back.
her studio is a dirty warehouse with clothes flung all over the floor. I shocked she has brides there tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Just come on to say this. It’s what they do. She’s not allowed to be a kid. She just has to sit there (in a chair unaided) and look pretty. She’s gonna be a hooligan when she’s older. Restricted of everything as a kid will make her go bat tit crazy.
It's bizarre isn't it. I met some lovely mums when mine were really little and we used to go round to each others houses when they all started crawling/walking. I saw a group of mums in Crosby village when it was sunny (before the bars opened), one had brought a massive picnic blanket and all the kids were on the while the mums had a coffee and a natter. I thought that was a great idea! Poor Olive, being taken out because she's making a mess 😣

Reactions: 25
you’d never be at home would ya if you got the hump every time they moved stuff or pulled the cushions/shelves apart

never forget my friend saying to me ‘can tell you’ve never had kids before, you’ve still got stuff low and in reach - that’ll change when he starts moving’ duck me if that wasn’t the truest sentence ever.
Everything got put on the top shelf or removed completely (if it hadn’t already been broken first) absolutely nothing is safe and if you want to have a minutes peace/eyes off them you’ve got no chance. Meals out as a familyare not the one in those early moving days, that last for for quite a while, unless you’ve got the patience of the saint or just don’t give a duck about anyone else enjoyment, including your own. It’s not a moan, it’s just fact. You’vejust got to go with it a lot of the time because it’s all part of the process

I’m no expert but I’m fresh in the midst of toddlerhood and it’s hectic

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mine doesn't
Her smug little face because Oliver slept through the night makes me rage.

She’s desperately trying to be relatable but because she has chatted so much tit in the past - it just does not work.

Oliff doesn’t sleep through for a few nights and she’s acting like the world is about to end but yesterday was bragging that she was sleeping 12 hours a night from 3 weeks old. Then yesterday she’s saying it’s a leap and that’s why she is not sleeping and today - leap is over! Must be the shortest one ever.

You are not making yourself relatable, you are doing it to show off what a boss babe ceo momma you are and to be a smug bint.

From a mum whose baby actually doesn’t sleep at night.
Mine doesn't sleep through either. And I'm due back at work next week 😖 should be fun!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why she’s got her in a big bulky hoody, she looked so uncomfortable when she was trying to crawl. She needs to duck off that paper shelf thing now with the vase on top that she plonks her by

Reactions: 9
I was gonna say maybe if she had some toys to play with she wouldn't be ragging things off shelves but kids always want what they aren't supposed to touch 🤣🙈 there's nothing wrong with them pulling all their books off the shelves or toys out the toy box, my house regularly looked like a bomb had hit it during the day, I'd wait for them to go to bed to tidy or you just run in circles all day. If I'd dragged mine out of the house everytime they did it, wouldn't be worth me paying council tax 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know what knocks me sick is dirty outdoor trainers/ shoes in the living room especially rugs when you have babies who crawl 🤮🤮🤮🤮 shoes are off at our door and slippers on rule of life 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Currently got books and bleeping squeaky eggs all over my front room. A baby who is half dressed and determined to eat her dads laptop charger. Isn’t that life with a baby? I’m in no rush to go out for a meal with a 9 month old baby that hates being contained in a pram or high chair for more than 20 minutes unless they’re being fed or it’s moving.

I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about Olive going in her own room. She sleeps through so what is she worried about? My bespoke was climbing out of her next to me at 6 months old so straight in her cot in her room. Whether I’m up 3 or 12 times in the night 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Currently got books and bleeping squeaky eggs all over my front room. A baby who is half dressed and determined to eat her dads laptop charger. Isn’t that life with a baby? I’m in no rush to go out for a meal with a 9 month old baby that hates being contained in a pram or high chair for more than 20 minutes unless they’re being fed or it’s moving.

I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about Olive going in her own room. She sleeps through so what is she worried about? My bespoke was climbing out of her next to me at 6 months old so straight in her cot in her room. Whether I’m up 3 or 12 times in the night 😂
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
YES

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like Kirsty needs her own thread!
Omg she does. I might set one up. I’ve had a crappy experience with her as well

I’ve made a thread for Kirsty Doyle so not to derail this too much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's bizarre isn't it. I met some lovely mums when mine were really little and we used to go round to each others houses when they all started crawling/walking. I saw a group of mums in Crosby village when it was sunny (before the bars opened), one had brought a massive picnic blanket and all the kids were on the while the mums had a coffee and a natter. I thought that was a great idea! Poor Olive, being taken out because she's making a mess 😣
It’s so sad. 😔 it’s how they learn.

Reactions: 11
Oh hell.
We’re taking my 11 month old to gusto in heswall in 3 weeks.

not filling me with confidence it’s the right thing to do 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what knocks me sick is dirty outdoor trainers/ shoes in the living room especially rugs when you have babies who crawl 🤮🤮🤮🤮 shoes are off at our door and slippers on rule of life 🙊
Same here. It’s habit for me when I go to someone’s house and I take my shoes off at the door. Half of them are like “Bongo, you don’t have to you know” but it makes my skin crawl.
Pisses me off when people walk into my house with theirs on when it’s raining and leave the mucky footprints everywhere. I’m too much of a wet bag to ask them to take them off 😂
Don’t get me started on the carpet cleaning adverts where they’re cleaning them with their shoes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh hell.
We’re taking my 11 month old to gusto in heswall next week.

not filling me with confidence it’s the right thing to do 😂🙈
All children are different... I’ve one that wouldn’t sit there at 11 months no matter what. But my youngest is 17 months and would sit there for hours!!! Pick of the draw 😂

Reactions: 6
All children are different... I’ve one that wouldn’t sit there at 11 months no matter what. But my youngest is 17 months and would sit there for hours!!! Pick of the draw 😂
I guess I won’t know till I take him?
I was going to bring snacks for him in case he gets aggy whilst waiting and toys?
anything else you recommend?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.