Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks nice in the blue. Just leave yourself as you are and have something about you don't filter! ...and if delo doesn't like it duck him off. To say you don't edit and then it's clear as the nose on your face is madness. As I've always said to my little uns its usually not what you've done its the lie

Reactions: 36
Omg it is her isn’t her! The fuckin shame hanging round with meffs like that 🤣🤢🤢
To be fair tho it’s not her doing the shouting and screaming so a bit out of order showing it to home n bargain etc
Aaahh I can’t see the video, has it been removed?

Reactions: 7
I’m confused by the two outfits, did she go out Saturday and last night? Or did she get changed? It’s taken me days to catch up and I don’t even know what’s going on 🥴

Reactions: 17
She looks not bad, but that outfit, Jesus Christ. It isn’t doing her any favours.

Reactions: 11
I saw a video of Kirsty Doyle modelling the top. I’m sure I remember the sleeves being separate. Kate might have whipped them off and lashed them in her bag...🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She actually does look lovely in that group photo. And she actually looked relaxed and happy out with her friends on the other photos. The problem is - she has so many (photoshopped) personalities, tries too hard faking it... and yet still comes across as a proper gobshite.

Reactions: 35
inbound3885237665991166939.jpg
there just puff sleeve that go on ur arm am fucken sobbing 👏😭👏 oh that kirsty dole makes me laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I reckon delo has panelled every inch of that house so truff can’t edit her pictures to look skinny so she’ll actually get off her arse and lose the weight rather looking like she has on pictures with wonky panelling

Who is Kirsty Doyle? Does she make the clothes herself?

Don’t even look!! You’ll think oh that’s nice and when it turns up it’s like a project from year 6 home economics course work!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She a tit fucken dress maker wont not advise anyone to go to her absolutely shocking few of the girls will most probably tell u there stories but I got flares of her about 100 years ago and one leg was longer then the other and hem on them was shocking so rushed I could of done a better job meself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Truff is going to be at DEFCON 1 knowing that little legs is going to be in a house with Lucy Meck. She’s going to be sneaking Oliff’s camera into his tool bag to spy on him.

Reference the video, I would be really surprised if it was Truff and her mates purely because she knows how much she is watched because people can’t stand her. But they being said, she made a holy show of herself trying to dance on tables so who knows!!
I’m usually a silent reader to shy to comment but when I seen Lucy Meck’s post I thought exactly the same thing her nerves are going to be through the roof with him in Lucy’s!!

Reactions: 19
It makes me laugh that she has taken quite a nice pic of her in the blue top... until you realise her boobs carry on about 2 foot past the edge of the pic.

Anyone with a lurker want to message her telling her to lower the cot? Last time I messaged off my real I about not putting the baby bouncer on the kitchen side I got a ‘duck off troll’ and a blocking. I assume she will be fuming if someone mentions it’s unsafe to have a raised cot and a moving baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ask.... and you shall receive 😇
I really do try not to comment on here I just like lurking but you’re not reverting these images back to the original you’re re editing her edits - renowned companies have attempted developing apps like the one you’re saying you’re developing with no success.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.